Confessions: I never ... even though I'm told I should.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Moezso

Jul 29, 2019
I've never explored more than a kilometer away from spawn. I have some upgraded MPS legs now though, so I might make a lappack and bugger off for a while.

I never visit a cave twice. I try to grab everything there is in one go, especially things like iron. Yet I've also never made a miners backpack, so I'm using canvas bags way too much.

I've never really liked buildcraft, but it's the basis of my power plants. Yay for powerconverters!
I've never made a backpack at all, I just toss everything into an enderpouch to be sent to sorting.
I've never used Twilight Forest, my PC sucks and it lags me something terrible. (Which sucks because I really want to steal a lich tower for my base.)

Dare2Win

Jul 29, 2019
I have never made a golum farm
i have never killed a wither manually
I have never killed the enderdragon
i have never made an end enderman farm
i have never made a working computer programe except for move here and break this

Qwertz

Jul 29, 2019
I never make nuclear reactors from IC2. I don't get the point of them when you can just use compact solars or advanced solars to generate power.
I have never seen a witch.
I have never beaten the EnderDragon legitimately.
I have never beaten the Wither.
I have never killed a Wither Skeleton.

Qwertz

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, advanced and hybrid solar panels almost are nuclear reactors :p You use uranium to make them and they turn the radiation into energy. Yay!
*High five!*[DOUBLEPOST=1366598342][/DOUBLEPOST]Another confession from me. I have never used FORTH, it looks annoying to use and overcomplicated.

Reactions: EternalDensity

sivina

Jul 29, 2019
I never build a fancy building just like IRL in MC overworld, 9x9 buildings is my living style
(Although i quite like some of the amzing building desgin, but i never know how do they build them)

Reactions: Qwertz

Qwertz

Jul 29, 2019
I never build a fancy building just like IRL in MC overworld, 9x9 buildings is my living style
(Although i quite like some of the amzing building desgin, but i never know how do they build them)
9x9s are awesome! I only build 9x9s (or 9x19s). :)

Mash

Jul 29, 2019
I've never done anything with a turtle except excavate and auto-kill. Simply because most anything beyond that would require me to rip off code that other people put a lot of time into. (The rest I just really don't need.)
I've never made a Quantum Suit. The one and only FTB gear set I have crafted is the Nano Suit.
I've never killed the Wither with anything other than a Mining Laser. (Shame on me.)
I've never had a problem with GT hard recipes.
I've never used any other mod weapons other than the Thaumcraft wands. (I don't know that I would consider the mining laser to be a weapon. I've used that as a weapon, though.)
I've never made a Nuclear Reactor.
I've never bred trees/bees.

And, I think that's it. If I think up any others, I'll toss them up. I like this thread.

Qwertz

Jul 29, 2019
I've never done anything with a turtle except excavate and auto-kill. Simply because most anything beyond that would require me to rip off code that other people put a lot of time into. (The rest I just really don't need.)
Thats all I do with turtles too. The coding is the annoying part. (Java code FTW)

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
I have never...
made a computer or turtle.
visited the end.
made a forestry multi-farm.
made a manager.
made anything from xeno's reliquary (sp?).
made a rp2 computer even though I think they are awesome.
found/killed any bosses in twilight.
killed a witch. (although I did find a hut once.)
"completed" a map. (where I finished automating fuel production, energy creation and ore processing/sorting)
researched everything in thaumcraft, although I have come close a couple times.

Killed the ender dragon.

Reactions: kilteroff

KofteistKofte

Jul 29, 2019
I have never beaten the Wither.
I have never craft an Advanced Diamond Drill.
I have never use Nether Lava pumping for energy (Real men makes his own lava)
I have never use any Modular Power Suit item.
I have never craft a Mining Drill.
I have never build a Breeder Reactor.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
I've yet to do thaumcraft or any of the train toot toot stuff. I likely will do trains for transportation and in-base relaying next time, because style.