Confessions: I never ... even though I'm told I should.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

martyyp

Jul 29, 2019
I never use marble/marble brick[DOUBLEPOST=1366081889][/DOUBLEPOST]
I dislike AE, it seems unnecessarily simple. If you must be able to almost instantly access stuff from your storage room, just plop down a Retriever. Or use Computercraft with bundled cable.
It is really nice and extremely expensive, it can be used to auto craft ANYTHING (even out of a rolling machine etc.), store mass amounts of items and manage inventories like blast furnaces etc

Reactions: Barbarian Kitten

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Pheh, sure. Cobble 9x9s have their place. What else would I test explosives on? ;)
Woah that smiley is creepy.

Eh...confession. I play ultimate on a world generated in Direwolf, so gregtech is even more difficult. The thing is, I hardly care, because pretty wood. :rolleyes:

Reactions: ApSciLiara

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Well on a server a bunch of 9x9's remind me of a trailer park I understand their functionality and use it as a rough beginner base but thats all

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Never made a MPS
Never made Quatuim armor
Never built any advance reactions beyound a simple 2cell nuke.
Never did fusion
Never used AE

Yeah sometimes a vary much a ludite even though I like the tech mods.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
I've never...

* Bred a single tree. (Though, I find cherry trees to be gorgeous.)

* Truly played hard mode GT, that config is one of the things I modify first and foremost.

* Haven't used a Forestry multi-farm. Honestly, I had a hard time working with the -regular- Forestry farms and automating them to a reasonable extent.

* Never made anything beyond a RP2 sorting machine that wasn't in a test world. I find managers to be useful, but...too time-consuming.

* Never played whilst wearing nano armour (in FTB, at any rate), I always skip it and go straight to quantum, since that's when my interest in it is actually piqued.

* Never worked with a GT fusion reactor. The amount of logistics required to automate them is, quite frankly, a little absurd. It also doesn't help that GT's inventory management machines are poorly documented, if they're documented at ALL.

* Never, in FTB, built a single nuclear reactor. I had a design that worked for 1.2.5's nuke reactors, a Mark I, since I am VERY OCD about not destroying my base by accident.

* Never, despite -really- wanting to, made a golem-based automated anything.

There's more, I'm sure, but I can't think of 'em, at the mo.

PonyKuu

Jul 29, 2019
I've never used power converters, 'cause I don't like them.
I've never Ex-Ter-Minated Wither or Ender Dragon or made a GraviChestplate, 'cause I'm too lazy to play that much
I've never got to the point which I can call "endgame".
I will never use exploits in a legit game.

Skirty_007

Jul 29, 2019
I sense an unhealthy obsession in Mr. Rick Astley.

I've never used nuclear power.
Never fought a wither.
Never found a witch hut or a jungle temple (I've been trying, though).
Never built an iron golem farm.

whythisname

Jul 29, 2019
I've never made an enderchest (not vanilla and not from the mod) and I don't think I ever will.
I've never done anything with Thaumcraft.
I've never made a Lava centrifuge in survival.
I've designed many contraptions in creative for survival purposes, but never actually built them in survival.
I've never played a survival game without cheats enabled. Not that I use the cheats, but I don't disable them just in case I get screwed over by a bug or something.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
I never built a reactor of any given kind, shape or form in survival - and probably never will. I once built a so-called "safe-setup" reactor in creative... only to find myself knee-deep in radiation (and a huge crater where my base used to be) five minutes later.

Plus, same as with Thaumcraft, I hate any kind of pseudo-minigame, thus all that reactor plan-a-mahjongg thing is out anyways. :)

Reactions: southernfriedbb

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
I have never stuck with a world for more than a month.

I have never completed any building projects.

I always put things here and there, saying that I will fix all later, but I never do, because I am lazy and it is working anyway.

Belone

Jul 29, 2019
  • Despite being a programmer IRL I have never touched Computer Craft.
  • I have never been to the Twilight Forest.
  • I have never played Minecraft with people I don't know IRL.
  • I still have to look up the recipes for vanilla items in NEI (Specifically I had to look up Cauldron a few days ago).
  • I find IC2 too complicated and so all these fancy addons (especially Gregtech) just make my brain hurt.