Whitelist Server [CLOSED]Minecraft Maniac FTB Server[Friendly][Mindcrack][Dedicated24/7][Whitelist][NightlyBackups]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Rorklis

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Rorklis2
Hobbies/Interests: music, minecraft, league of legends, and learning
Have you ever been banned from another server? No i have never been banned from a server
What experience with FTB do you have?: i have been playing solo for a while i wanted to make sure i got a decent grasp by myself before trying to play multiplayer
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: just some people to hang out with and share the experience of building together :D

Nedrith

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Nedriths
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming, some anime and more gaming.
Have you ever been banned from another server? No.

What experience with FTB do you have?: A lot, I only started about 4-5 months ago originally on the Mindcrack pack. Went to Ultimate after a month or 2 and then decided to experiment with 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 mods using Ultimate as the base mods. Have decided since then that MindCrack is the best of the FTB mod packs due to balance. Have tried many different ways of building as I like to try different ways to do everything.

What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Some fun people and a decent amounts of them. I've made all these fun creations but have no one to show them to. Granted I need to work on aesthetics which being on a server will give me a reason to. I love that GT is set to hard mode and well 30 slots sounds like there will be a really nice size community

Goen5601

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Boonsiri
In-Game Name: Boonsiri5601
Hobbies/Interests: Play games, play games and read a book.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): No.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I quite familiar to Industrial craft. Still checking on buildcraft and forestry.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Fun!!!

Dezzick12

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Derrick
In-Game Name: Dezzick12
Hobbies/Interests: Band and Minecraft
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): No
What experience with FTB do you have?: I've played for hours on the Mindcrack and Direwolf20 packs.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A nice multiplayer server without obnoxious 13 year olds ruining the experience.

arduent

Jul 29, 2019
Server temporarily down due to the following error (looks like someone was playing with portal guns):

[SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception t

17:59:14 t: Ticking tile entity
17:59:14 at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:686)
17:59:14 at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:269)
17:59:14 at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
17:59:14 at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
17:59:14 at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
17:59:14 Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: portalgun.common.tileentity.TileEntityPortalMod cannot be cast to anm
17:59:14 at ajk.a(BlockChest.java:379)
17:59:14 at zz.a(Chunk.java:721)
17:59:14 at zz.a(Chunk.java:663)
17:59:14 at yc.b(World.java:591)
17:59:14 at yc.e(World.java:700)
17:59:14 at portalgun.common.tileentity.TileEntityPortalMod.g(TileEntityPortalMod.java:481)
17:59:14 at yc.h(World.java:2153)
17:59:14 at in.h(WorldServer.java:516)
17:59:14 at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:680)
17:59:14 ... 4 more
17:59:14 [SEVERE] This crash report has been saved to: /home/minecraft/./crash-reports/crash-2013-06-05_18.59.14-server.txt

arduent

Jul 29, 2019
Alright its back up everyone, portal gun mod temporarily disabled until the error gets fixed

walachuki

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Luis
In-Game Name: Hexiceros
Hobbies/Interests: sports
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): no
What experience with FTB do you have?: Bees and some tree farming
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: to play save, without people stealing and destroying my things

HellRoxHard

Jul 29, 2019

Name (Optional):Tony

In-Game Name:HellRoxHard

Hobbies/Interests:Football, Gaming, Friends and Family

Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):No

What experience with FTB do you have?:Off and on for about 6 months

What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:Bored of single player and want small community to play with

Oplica

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):Finn
In-Game Name: swacker123
Hobbies/Interests: Rugby and minecraft.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):No
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have played a around with some of the mods including hard gregtech but not much in computer craft or redstone mods.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I hope to start playing with people and help in doing projects with an active community. I would like to explaore other mods with others help.

squirrel577

Jul 29, 2019
Name: John
IGN: squirrel_mc577
Hobbies/Interests: Minecraft, programming
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): no
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have been playing for months now and I know alot.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: i am looking for a fun FTB server with a great community and no lag

TheSM68y

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Spencer
IGN: WoodLawnCHUCK
Hobbies/Interests: Minecraft, Tennis, Basketball, and Football
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): No
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have been playing Tekkit and FTB Ultimate for 3 months now, and I know a lot.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I am looking forward to having fun, having a non laggy server, meeting new people, and being part of a good and experienced community.

ChrisTheCrisis

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Chris
In-Game Name: ChrisTheCrisis
Hobbies/Interests: quite a bit of coding, mc/videogames, anime & studying
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Nope
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have played Mindcrack for about 2 month i guess.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:
I have played mindcrack offline so far, but am pretty interested in playing online and finding a nice community to play online.
Due to the fact of being a student i also have plenty of time.

Last edited:

CrimsonBishop

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):Leon
In-Game Name:CrimsonBishop
Hobbies/Interests:Gaming, reading, music, anime, walks in the night/evening the list goes on. =]
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): No.
What experience with FTB do you have?:Been playing FTB and the numerous mod packs for around 6-10 months now so i have a decent amount of knowledge.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:I guess somewhere to chill and have fun and do something i enjoy doing everyday when i get the time to. =]

Highlanderdk

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Jakob
In-Game Name: Highlanderdk
Hobbies/Interests: minecraft, science, animals
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): 1 to 2 years ago, in a vanilla server i mining under a person lot, the person had not said he owned it or build on it. i later got banned for griefing and stealing, he meant i stole the ores in the cave under him.
What experience with FTB do you have?: i have played around a month mindcrack pack and 2 month direwolf20 pack
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: a friendly community to play on, and not being hated for being different. i got asperger syndrome so i'm doing things a different way, to make more meaning in stuff

hk24j

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):Collin
In-Game Name: yankeeskyler
Hobbies/Interests: Paintball, airsoft, minecraft, youtube, and video games
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have played Tekkit and now are watching videos on FTB like Ethoslab and Guude
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Making friends and new technologies and building up a great community and expanding across the plains of Minecraftia

Charliej2000

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
Name (Optional):Charlie
In-Game Name:Charliej2000
Hobbies/Interests:I am very interested in bees an love to mess around with them. I also like to mess around with the other mods and try to learn something about them. I am very interested in the Forestry mod and the bees as I've stated before and love to use the mod a lot. I like to try help the community out by building say a community mj power plant for wvery one to use for free or getting resources from my bees and giving them to the community.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):I have never been banned before and I never intend too.
What experience with FTB do you have?:I am very experienced with FTB and in particular very good with the Forestry mod. I try to know something about each mod and I keep learning as I go.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:I am looking for a great community server that works together to make amazing things. I am also looking for a server that has a trusted community with no plugins in it.

kip

Jul 29, 2019
ign kip11111 age 12 location michigan hobbies thaumcraft help peopel ive been on a few servers wat am i lokking for a good server

Wamboz

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Dave/Wamboz
In-Game Name: Wamboz
Hobbies/Interests: Minecraft, Running, Mountain Biking
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): My account was compromised in a phising scam a while back and someone went around hacking on my account.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have hosted a 30 slot FTB ultimate server on my computer for about a month before and have extensive experience with how servers work and know how to stop and not generate lag.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A place to play FTB where I can just have fun and not worry about being griefed.

Tysinsu

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):Matt
In-Game Name:Tysinsu
Hobbies/Interests: Video games of all sorts
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have briefly played ftb, and i know enough to get by
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: a nice community