cLOcKwORk PhaSe - Time magic all wrapped up in brass

Which would you be most interested in next?

• Machines running off of time magic.

Votes: 15 15.6%
  • Machines built with clockwork.

Votes: 27 28.1%
  • More time magic tools and gadgets.

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • More clockwork tools and gadgets.

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Phase specific "world events" (Bountiful harvest, Mob raids, etc...)

Votes: 33 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Would there be any chance you might be able to easily implement a config option to disable Clockwork Phase's brass recipe for those who have a recipe from another source? I'm presently testing a small pack with this and Flaxbeard's Steam Power installed, and would like to force the use of Flaxbeard's brass recipe instead, as I rather like the idea of the two mods being synced with one another. I'll likely be back later regardless to provide what feedback I can on the mod once I've produced enough materials to start progressing in something beyond vanilla!
I know Minetweaker can do this, since brass is just an ordinary crafting recipe.

Riku_Azhurlar

Jul 29, 2019
glad i stumbled upon this mod! this is exactly what i was looking for my first ModPack~! ill have to install this go in creative and fool around with it my modpack dealt alot with time in the first place and now a mod that is centered around it! just perfect!

Reactions: Lumaceon

Riku_Azhurlar

Jul 29, 2019
hey lumaceon so ive been working with the mod in and out of creative and there si a lot i cant seem to get.... im slowly starting to get it but is there a wiki or anything with detailed descritons for some of this?

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
hey lumaceon so ive been working with the mod in and out of creative and there si a lot i cant seem to get.... im slowly starting to get it but is there a wiki or anything with detailed descritons for some of this?
Sorry it took so long to answer this, the closest thing you'll find to a wiki is the MCF page: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...kwork-phase-1-7-10_1-0-time-magic-all-wrapped
I've had in-game documentation on my to-do list for a while now, but I've mostly stopped working on this mod in favor of it's "spiritual successor."

Jul 29, 2019
This is just a recommendation since your going to add machines anyways but if u can plz add some machines that can double ores, smelt, or maybe a machine that can store items and the more 'something' you have, the more items you can store. So far I enjoy this mod. Playing it on horizons day breaker on a server and so far didn't see a problem. But right now the mod is bit small. Will expect later updates to add more awesome stuff

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
This is just a recommendation since your going to add machines anyways but if u can plz add some machines that can double ores, smelt, or maybe a machine that can store items and the more 'something' you have, the more items you can store. So far I enjoy this mod. Playing it on horizons day breaker on a server and so far didn't see a problem. But right now the mod is bit small. Will expect later updates to add more awesome stuff
I can't tell if this is a joke or not.

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Right now I'm working on what I'm currently calling "Clockwork Phase 2." I wanted to make it an update, but it just changes too many things for it to be compatible with older versions. As far as your suggestions go, I'll think about them. I've been playing with the idea of ore doubling in my mind and I feel it's over-used at this point. I might be able to add some unique way of processing ores though.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Right now I'm working on what I'm currently calling "Clockwork Phase 2." I wanted to make it an update, but it just changes too many things for it to be compatible with older versions. As far as your suggestions go, I'll think about them. I've been playing with the idea of ore doubling in my mind and I feel it's over-used at this point. I might be able to add some unique way of processing ores though.
You could infuse stuff with time so the effects of damage are slowed maybe?

Jul 29, 2019
I can't tell if this is a joke or not.
No it's not....I think.

Neat! But plz don't make it as complicated as mekanism it's a pain.
I wonder if they will add that to daybreaker

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Neat! But plz don't make it as complicated as mekanism it's a pain.
I wonder if they will add that to daybreaker
Hopefully I won't be making it too complicated. I doubt it'll be in Daybreaker, as it's very much a work-in-progress and there will likely be several months ahead before any kind of release is ready.

Ore. Doubling. M8. Overused is an understatement.
I do love that it's become a standard, that's very cool. That being said, I shy away from it because adding ore doubling to my mod does nothing to make it more unique.

I forgot to say for reccomendation but I think u need to add some time enchantments that is only accessible through some special enchanting table. Maybe a "time enchanter"?
The pocket watch already does similar things to what enchantments would do.

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully I won't be making it too complicated. I doubt it'll be in Daybreaker, as it's very much a work-in-progress and there will likely be several months ahead before any kind of release is ready.

I do love that it's become a standard, that's very cool. That being said, I shy away from it because adding ore doubling to my mod does nothing to make it more unique.

In that case I need to make it quickly!

Jul 29, 2019
Forgot to say.(my bad(I will most likely do this many times I'm forgetful);P)

When this mod is finallized(2 not 1)I'm thinking of making an addon mod for this that will integrate 2 mods(like thaumcraft?) or just add some stuff to make it easier later kinda thing

Riku_Azhurlar

Jul 29, 2019

cant wait for it! ive taken up the JAva myself because i have an issue with my modpack idea that other mods partially fix but not completely. and no worries on the reply. work has been crazy for me

Jul 29, 2019
Whoo! This is a Long one. It's my addon mod ideas! Tell me what u think.

---Infinity Phase---

--items--

-adv. Chronomancers hourglass(can hold 2 types of phases. With 25% efficiency)

-Temporal Hourglass(can hold 4 types of phases. 40% efficiency)

-Infinity Hourglass( can hold 8 types of phases. 60% efficiency)

[all hourglasses can only use 1 phase at a time. Can select which phase to use.]

--armor--

-Temporal armor (Upgrade to the clockwork armor, that doesn't require tension, but time sand, like a power source. Still require gears and such. Memory can be added, so when u get hit u have chance for getting time sand)

-Infinity armor(upgrade to temporal armor. Still require time sand, but efficiency is increased. Also requires tension, but efficiency also increased.[both is 30%efficiency from previous armor]you can put 1 type of phase armor, but require 2 armor pieces to be same to activate[meaning 2 phases total active]. Armoring requires tension, phases require time sand, to work.when you run out of time sand, phases disappear, and required to replace it.

--Tools--

-clockwork Hoe(a tool used to tilt dirt into farm land. Uses tension, and gears. Time sand can't be used on this, but can be collected, and moved into different tool using 'well of time')

-Stable Temporal Pick(upgrade to clockwork pick)

-Stable Temporal Sword(upgrade to clockwork sword)

-Stable Temporal Axe(upgrade to clockwork axe)

-Stable Temporal Shovel(upgrade to clockwork shovel)

[all temporal tools require time Sand to work, like power, and still needs gears. Can extract time sand]

-Infinity Pick(upgrade to Stable Temporal Pick)

-Infinity Sword(upgrade to Stable Temporal Sword)

-Infinity Axe(upgrade to Stable Temporal Axe)

-Infinity Shovel(upgrade to Stable Temporal Shovel)

[all Infinity tools require time sand and tension to work. Each has a mode specific to themselves. It's mostly like 3x3 mining, area damage, or Timber! Can hold phases in each tool, that gives special abilities to each one.
Can extract time sand. Efficiency is 30% to previous tools]

More stuff to be added!

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Sounds interesting, though I'm not sure how well it'd fit in with Clockwork Phase 2, which is a very different mod. Never hurts to brainstorm though, right?