cLOcKwORk PhaSe - Time magic all wrapped up in brass

Which would you be most interested in next?

• Machines running off of time magic.

Votes: 15 15.6%
  • Machines built with clockwork.

Votes: 27 28.1%
  • More time magic tools and gadgets.

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • More clockwork tools and gadgets.

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Phase specific "world events" (Bountiful harvest, Mob raids, etc...)

Votes: 33 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E

Entropy667

This guide is completely outdated, what the heck is an assembly table?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Unfortunately Luma hasn't posted in over a year, I suspect life has gotten in the way. Its probably fair to assume this project shelved, alas.

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
How goes the work on CP2, if it is still happening?
Unfortunately Luma hasn't posted in over a year, I suspect life has gotten in the way. Its probably fair to assume this project shelved, alas.
Well, that's ironically good timing for me to pop back on here. Sadly, CP2 has been shelved for now due to the lack of a clear vision for it (also I'm attending university now, but that's more of an excuse). If I did continue development, I'd likely just scrap the whole thing and rebuild it from the ground up.

On the flipside, I've seen promising screenshots from someone working on updating the original Clockwork Phase to 1.12. Not sure exactly how far along they are though.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Well, that's ironically good timing for me to pop back on here. Sadly, CP2 has been shelved for now due to the lack of a clear vision for it (also I'm attending university now, but that's more of an excuse). If I did continue development, I'd likely just scrap the whole thing and rebuild it from the ground up.

On the flipside, I've seen promising screenshots from someone working on updating the original Clockwork Phase to 1.12. Not sure exactly how far along they are though.
That IS good timing! :D Welcome back, also! That's awesome to hear - I've been playing with it in a new-ish 1.7.10 pack, and reminding myself how much fun it is!

Reactions: Lumaceon