Mod Feedback ChromatiCraft questions and suggestions

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to be getting a lot of console spam using the fluid link anchors:

[21:04:48] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: CHROMATICRAFT ERROR: TileEntity at 98, 65, 184 was deleted before its packet RELAYFLUID could be received!
[21:04:48] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: CHROMATICRAFT ERROR: TileEntity at 100, 65, 171 was deleted before its packet RELAYFLUID could be received!
[21:04:48] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: CHROMATICRAFT ERROR: TileEntity at 100, 65, 171 was deleted before its packet RELAYFLUID could be received!
[21:04:48] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: CHROMATICRAFT ERROR: TileEntity at 94, 65, 179 was deleted before its packet RELAYFLUID could be received!
[21:04:49] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: CHROMATICRAFT ERROR: TileEntity at 100, 66, 177 was deleted before its packet RELAYFLUID could be received!
[21:04:49] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: CHROMATICRAFT ERROR: TileEntity at 100, 65, 171 was deleted before its packet RELAYFLUID could be received!
[21:04:49] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: CHROMATICRAFT ERROR: TileEntity at 94, 65, 180 was deleted before its packet RELAYFLUID could be received!
[21:04:49] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: CHROMATICRAFT ERROR: TileEntity at 100, 65, 171 was deleted before its packet RELAYFLUID could be received!
[21:04:50] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: CHROMATICRAFT ERROR: TileEntity at 98, 65, 184 was deleted before its packet RELAYFLUID could be received!
[21:04:50] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: CHROMATICRAFT ERROR: TileEntity at 100, 65, 171 was deleted before its packet RELAYFLUID could be received!
[21:04:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: CHROMATICRAFT ERROR: TileEntity at 100, 65, 171 was deleted before its packet RELAYFLUID could be received!
[21:04:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: CHROMATICRAFT ERROR: TileEntity at 94, 65, 179 was deleted before its packet RELAYFLUID could be received!
[21:04:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: CHROMATICRAFT ERROR: TileEntity at 100, 65, 171 was deleted before its packet RELAYFLUID could be received!
[21:04:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: CHROMATICRAFT ERROR: TileEntity at 100, 66, 177 was deleted before its packet RELAYFLUID could be received!
[21:04:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: CHROMATICRAFT ERROR: TileEntity at 94, 65, 180 was deleted before its packet RELAYFLUID could be received!
[21:04:51] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving and pausing game...

It should be noted that they have not been deleted; they still exist and are functional.

EDIT: Also, getting a crash (ArrayIndexOutOfBounds exception) whenever I try to click the + button in the Location Warp GUI.

https://pastebin.com/eC5GkiVc

Last edited:
D

Demon83

Greetings!
I hope I'm writing in the right place, I had problems with the first structure.
Here is the structure ...
upload_2018-5-18_19-21-25.png
Here is the kraft mesh ...
upload_2018-5-18_19-19-10.png

In the book, this craft is also studied...
upload_2018-5-18_19-52-24.png

Only basic crafts work.

Last edited:
F

Fishy51

It looks like the structure is built correctly as indicated by the diamonds in the crafting screen.
The runes look like they are in the right place for this recipe if facing north. (Orange, 3 spaces East and West, y=-1)

I assume those are poppies and lilies (sorry but I can't read the langauge), if so I'm not sure what the problem might be. Unless that is a boosted shard it is probably a need for more progress in the mod or some conflict with the mod pack.

You should try a different recipe that has static ingredients and requires runes just to check and see if it is just this recipe.

D

Demon83

Yes, in the screenshots I'm looking to the north, and yes it's poppies, I've tried other crafting, they also do not work, only basic crafts work.
Here is the craft item "item casting stand", which is needed to further structure progress ...
Book
upload_2018-5-19_13-38-17.png
Casting Table
CastStand.jpg
structure
ChromSt.jpg
At the same time, I already know how to build a "casting tample" ...
CastTample.jpg
Only build not from what =).
By the way, my structure is in a cave, maybe it needs an open sky? It is necessary to defuse.

Last edited:
F

Fishy51

Is it built in the overworld dimension? The crafting wont work if it is in a dimension without pylons.

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, in the screenshots I'm looking to the north, and yes it's poppies, I've tried other crafting, they also do not work, only basic crafts work.

-snip-

By the way, my structure is in a cave, maybe it needs an open sky? It is necessary to defuse.

If I remember correctly, it does need to be open to the sky. You may also need to fully fill in the floor with crystalline stone, since right now you have big gaps.

D

Demon83

I started a new game, with the same mods as on the server, on my computer, studied chromaticraft with the help of the command, and added to the book Info Fragment: Heat Lily, voila everything works, and the visibility of the sky does not affect, I specifically structure in a sphere from a stone has placed, it is not necessary to make a solid floor, it is enough that in the book it is specified.
In general, this is how it looks now ...
Book...
BookLoc.jpg
Structure
StructurLoc.jpg
Casting Table
CraftLoc.jpg
But on the server where I'm playing does not work, o_O, despite the fact that everything itself seems to have only been studied by myself, maybe you really need to study something else, but it's not clear what?

mathwiz617

Apr 29, 2015
Are the brown runes on the North/South sides or the East/West sides with the casting you're having trouble with?

F

Fishy51

2018-05-19_18.32.29.png

I am still thinking that it is a dimension issue if you can do basic crafting with the structure.
More than likely caused by:
a) The structure not built in the overworld dimension.
b) The server owner messed with the dimension settings breaking something and causing confusion.
c) Being disabled by the server owner. (Unlikely, because why even have the mod)

D

Demon83

to Fishy51 The structure is in the twilight forest, there are pylons, it is written in the wiki that if there are pylons, it should work, but I'll try to build in owerworld, suddenly a mistake in this.
to mathwiz617 everything is north-oriented, the screenshots are made in the same way, looking to the north.

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
I've managed to add custom recipes, and they work fine when I test them in singleplayer with /debugtest, but they don't want to craft on a server where I've built a legitimate casting complex. All runes and such are in the right place, and normal recipes work perfectly fine. Would you mind looking at the recipe files to see if anything is wrong?

https://pastebin.com/zbaHuQHa
https://pastebin.com/CzHs4tjk
https://pastebin.com/xAf64APj

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
to Fishy51 The structure is in the twilight forest, there are pylons, it is written in the wiki that if there are pylons, it should work, but I'll try to build in owerworld, suddenly a mistake in this.
to mathwiz617 everything is north-oriented, the screenshots are made in the same way, looking to the north.
There are no pylons in the Twilight Forest.

I've managed to add custom recipes, and they work fine when I test them in singleplayer with /debugtest, but they don't want to craft on a server where I've built a legitimate casting complex. All runes and such are in the right place, and normal recipes work perfectly fine. Would you mind looking at the recipe files to see if anything is wrong?

https://pastebin.com/zbaHuQHa
https://pastebin.com/CzHs4tjk
https://pastebin.com/xAf64APj
Do the files exist on the server as well?

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
The files are on the server as well, but the crafting does not want to start. It does show the result however, so I'm led to believe the issue is serverside.

D

Demon83

Thanks to everyone for helping me when I built the structure in owerworld, it all worked, it seems like I'll have to move the entire base there =).

There are no pylons in the Twilight Forest.

TwilightPilon.jpg
The compass says that there is O_O, I was guided by it, I will have to run to check its testimony, if you say that they are not there o_O.

I ran to the places where the compass was pointing in the twilight forest, and there are no pilons, as you said, just the marks point to an empty place, so this is a bug of some kind.

Last edited: