Mod Feedback ChromatiCraft questions and suggestions

Discussion in 'Mod Discussion' started by Reika, Nov 11, 2014.

1. GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame Forum Addict

2. Reika

Reika RotaryCraft Dev FTB Mod Dev

"Not much" *posts picture of giant base*

3. Fishy51

Fishy51 Guest

Thanks! :D

I say not much cause its an empty shell with nothing inside. d:
    That, and I had more planned for it before it died. :(

I will have to try again in my V21 world! ;)

LordPINE likes this.
  4. storesund97

storesund97 Guest

Well if we are posting bases, here is my current base. 2018-09-07_00.26.13.png 2018-09-07_00.25.52.png 2018-09-07_00.25.25.png
    Still working on it, but this is my first real attempt at making something look good, (but my machine room is still a mess... 2018-09-07_00.34.03.png )

Fishy51 likes this.
  5. Fishy51

Fishy51 Guest

Looks nice!:) It wouldn't be a proper machine room if it wasn't a little messy.;)

6. storesund97

storesund97 Guest

I have been trying to get the crystal orchestra to play on the pylons but it won't, I don't understand why...
    Here are some images of it... 2018-09-18_19.07.13.png 2018-09-18_19.04.22.png
    Its driving me NUTS!

7. Reika

Likely too steep. Also break and replace the orchestra.

8. storesund97

storesund97 Guest

I'm an idiot, i had to place it on a block of quartz...
    It even says so in the book...
    works now.

9. Reddis

Reddis New Member

@Reika your mods are amazingly complex and I know you take a ton of crap for it all the time. I just wanted to say thank you and keep up the good work.

Can you recommend a pack that has Chromaticraft in it? I took a look on the launcher and only seen Polychromatic World.

GamerwithnoGame, LordPINE and Pyure like this.
  10. LordPINE

LordPINE Well-Known Member

You could try Setgamedifficulty Reika. It is good as an introduction to the mod. Otherwise custom packs are generally pretty good for Reika's mods.

Reddis likes this.
  11. Aj_Mj

Aj_Mj Guest

BTW this mod is most amazing thing i have ever seen like.. every mod copyying another one but adds something special... this mod is something taken from another world just really everything is creative and very interesting to explore... even big structures look like creator was really trying to do something look very cool runes.. trees.. even some ores look this much epic that no one tryd to do for minecraft mod exploring system is just another theme to talk its made like it must be made you cant get everything and in start you have to explore world fully and step by step just 999+infinity/10

LordPINE and Reika like this.
  12. Reika

This is not the place to report crashes.

13. Fishy51

Fishy51 Guest

What is the syntax on chromaprog?

I exited the dimension and lost all progression.

I tried "chromaprog Fishy51 set -1" but it told me it didnt recognize action "Fishy51"

Edit: Found it after.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018