Mod Feedback ChromatiCraft questions and suggestions

F

Fishy51

Looks nice!:) It wouldn't be a proper machine room if it wasn't a little messy.;)

S

storesund97

I have been trying to get the crystal orchestra to play on the pylons but it won't, I don't understand why...
Here are some images of it... 2018-09-18_19.07.13.png 2018-09-18_19.04.22.png
Its driving me NUTS!

S

storesund97

I'm an idiot, i had to place it on a block of quartz...
It even says so in the book...
works now.

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
@Reika your mods are amazingly complex and I know you take a ton of crap for it all the time. I just wanted to say thank you and keep up the good work.

Can you recommend a pack that has Chromaticraft in it? I took a look on the launcher and only seen Polychromatic World.

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
You could try Setgamedifficulty Reika. It is good as an introduction to the mod. Otherwise custom packs are generally pretty good for Reika's mods.

Reactions: Reddis
A

Aj_Mj

BTW this mod is most amazing thing i have ever seen like.. every mod copyying another one but adds something special... this mod is something taken from another world just really everything is creative and very interesting to explore... even big structures look like creator was really trying to do something look very cool runes.. trees.. even some ores look this much epic that no one tryd to do for minecraft mod exploring system is just another theme to talk its made like it must be made you cant get everything and in start you have to explore world fully and step by step just 999+infinity/10

Reactions: LordPINE and Reika
F

Fishy51

What is the syntax on chromaprog?

I exited the dimension and lost all progression.

I tried "chromaprog Fishy51 set -1" but it told me it didnt recognize action "Fishy51"

Edit: Found it after.

Last edited:

dozbot

Jul 29, 2019
A little bit of a thread revival... @Reika, do I need to rebuild my Lumen Tree/Replace the battery block after adding the structure to allow the tree to transmit lumens?