Mod Feedback ChromatiCraft questions and suggestions

CapJackH

Jul 29, 2019
Their generation is based off an algorithm that is neither biome-sensitive nor location-flexible.
Oh yes, I forgot. I remember doing reading on the algorithm. I guess it would be rather hard to make the array accommodate for that. Thanks anyway!
Also, could the World Rift add the ability to transfer other power/items? Electricraft cables, other rf cables(enderio), pneumatic item pump, or buildcraft itempipes. A magical replacement for a tesseract would be cool :D

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Oh yes, I forgot. I remember doing reading on the algorithm. I guess it would be rather hard to make the array accommodate for that. Thanks anyway!
Also, could the World Rift add the ability to transfer other power/items? Electricraft cables, other rf cables(enderio), pneumatic item pump, or buildcraft itempipes. A magical replacement for a tesseract would be cool :D
It works with all of those except the pneumatic item pump.

CapJackH

Jul 29, 2019
It works with all of those except the pneumatic item pump.
None of those seem to be connecting to the World Rift. Edit: Wait, standard electricraft cables do, but not rf ones. Nor do enderio, buildcraft, or Galacticraft pipes. Also, could magnetic confinement pipes connect? Wireless fusion reactor:p

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
None of those seem to be connecting to the World Rift. Edit: Wait, standard electricraft cables do, but not rf ones. Nor do enderio, buildcraft, or Galacticraft pipes. Also, could magnetic confinement pipes connect? Wireless fusion reactor:p
Magnetic pipes and other RC pipes do connect, and I have tested in the past with BC and other similar conduits.

JoshBogs

Jul 29, 2019
I agree that pylon death could use an alternate/ unique death message.

Player died of aura overload. Or, player comprehension was exceeded...

Would it be possible to add visual effects when close to the pylons that increase intensity with closer proximity? Something not blurry but more like shuttering or twisting.

JoshBogs

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anything in the Lexicon aside from the introduction? I've tried /chromaprog and /chromaresearch commands to no avail.

Zandorum

Jul 29, 2019
May I request a little less vaugeness in your descriptions as they tell almost nothing about how it functions. Thaumcraft has a good inbetween on this where it keeps it non-fourthwall breaking but explains it even mentioning keybinds and etc. I'd look at Thaumcraft for a little inspiration on how to format your descriptions for this.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
May I request a little less vaugeness in your descriptions as they tell almost nothing about how it functions. Thaumcraft has a good inbetween on this where it keeps it non-fourthwall breaking but explains it even mentioning keybinds and etc. I'd look at Thaumcraft for a little inspiration on how to format your descriptions for this.
Mentioning keybinds destroys the fourth wall.

Also, I applied the pylon aura effect.