Mod Feedback ChromatiCraft questions and suggestions

briceis

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to add fragments to loot tables for modded dungeons such as runic dungeons or roguelike? RWG I've found a total of like 2 burrows and progression has been VERY painful to even attempt this mod.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Is it possible to add fragments to loot tables for modded dungeons such as runic dungeons or roguelike? RWG I've found a total of like 2 burrows and progression has been VERY painful to even attempt this mod.
I added them to ChocolateCraft in v9b, and TF back in v7.

For each mod to inject them to, I need to know both how - codewise - as well as an indication that the mod author either does not mind or is not around enough to care/find out.

Vaeliorin

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking to be able to find burrows/hollows/ocean temples in RFTools dimensions since I'm using RWG. Am I correct that in order to get them to generate I need to set "Generate Pylons in Mystcraft Worlds" to true? I don't actually need pylons (I've found multiples of each), just the other world gen structures (I've yet to find an ocean in my overworld, and only 1 burrow...I'm not worried about fragments as I'm fairly certain a Loonium will generate them, but I'm assuming they're required to progress.)

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Roguelike dungeons github: https://github.com/Greymerk/minecraft-roguelike

Author has said:
If you feel like you need to change something, or you just want to fool around with the code, feel free to fork me on github.

If you make changes and you want to distribute your own version in a modpack, i'm fine with that. I just prefer that you push your changes back to your github repo.

I don't know if it has an expandable loot table or not, but if you need to add one, it sounds like one pull request will suffice to get it published.

EDIT: Non IMC (config file) extensability: https://github.com/Greymerk/minecraft-roguelike/wiki/Loot-Customisation

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com

briceis

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking to be able to find burrows/hollows/ocean temples in RFTools dimensions since I'm using RWG. Am I correct that in order to get them to generate I need to set "Generate Pylons in Mystcraft Worlds" to true? I don't actually need pylons (I've found multiples of each), just the other world gen structures (I've yet to find an ocean in my overworld, and only 1 burrow...I'm not worried about fragments as I'm fairly certain a Loonium will generate them, but I'm assuming they're required to progress.)
Loonium was specifically disabled if I read changelogs correctly.

Vaeliorin

Jul 29, 2019
Loonium was specifically disabled if I read changelogs correctly.
Bah, that's what I get for not reading all the changelogs and relying on previous behavior. Now I definitely need a better way to have access to them (I've found 2 now!)

Anyway...anyone know about the config option? That was the only one I saw that seemed to have to do with non-Overworld structure generation (possibly they generate regardless?)

Last edited:

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Bah, that's what I get for not reading all the changelogs and relying on previous behavior. Now I definitely need a better way to have access to them (I've found 2 now!)

Anyway...anyone know about the config option? That was the only one I saw that seemed to have to do with non-Overworld structure generation (possibly they generate regardless?)
They already generate in RFTools dimensions.

Vaeliorin

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome, thanks. I'd have looked in a test world, but it's kind of hard to test generation of structures that are already fairly difficult to find.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Ooh, shiny. I'd noticed that the rendering in the lexicon was a pretty derpy, what with blocks being rendered on top of the blocks they're simultaneously being rendered underneath; this is much nicer.

One singular question (and pardon my ignorance again if this was fixed five versions ago): Does the Lumen Tree page actually show the Luminescent Battery block now?

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Ooh, shiny. I'd noticed that the rendering in the lexicon was a pretty derpy, what with blocks being rendered on top of the blocks they're simultaneously being rendered underneath; this is much nicer.

One singular question (and pardon my ignorance again if this was fixed five versions ago): Does the Lumen Tree page actually show the Luminescent Battery block now?
Yes.