Camp Mythology RP

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
And I'm back.
I am now going to put all your apps in a spoiler (not including the first one by Birch!).
I still need someone to act for Sadie and Annabeth.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
And I'm back.
I am now going to put all your apps in a spoiler (not including the first one by Birch!).

I can take one. I'm up for Annabeth, she's one bad ass chick. We're allowed to take two right?

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
And I'm back.

that's only cause I made 2 right? You picked the one you liked better. I liked both so I don't mind :)

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I can take one. I'm up for Annabeth, she's one bad ass chick. We're allowed to take two right?

Just make sure you don't show any favouritism. Annabeth is going to treat your character exactly like she would treat everyone else.
Got it? I'm putting up as many safeguards as possible to protect us from OPness.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Just make sure you don't show any favouritism. Annabeth is going to treat your character exactly like she would treat everyone else.
Got it? I'm putting up as many safeguards as possible to protect us from OPness.

Lawl I got it. Oh the irony.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Lawl, it's ok whizz. You are a godmodder at heart. Just watch yourself and it won't happen again. And being Annabeth is just like being any other RP character right? I can die as her right?

She'll normally stay in the camp.
I'd very rather that the leaders of the camp do not die.
Remember, Percy and Annabeth could both become gods at the end of the Heroes of Olympus series.
We have no idea.
So there will be no killing of the leaders.
Nurp.
Not at all.[DOUBLEPOST=1373845454][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've never done anything like this before.. just so as you know.

Don't worry, just follow along, participate in activites, etc. etc.
The leaders will announce the activities.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
She'll normally stay in the camp.
I'd very rather that the leaders of the camp do not die.
Remember, Percy and Annabeth could both become gods at the end of the Heroes of Olympus series.
We have no idea.
So there will be no killing of the leaders.
Nurp.
Not at all.[DOUBLEPOST=1373845454][/DOUBLEPOST]

Don't worry, just follow along, participate in activites, etc. etc.
The leaders will announce the activities.
Awwwwwwww, so I don't get to do anything fun? Can I be Carter instead then?

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
IC: Announcement: We will be holding a Capture the Flag to welcome the Campers.
OOC: Feel free to act for other cabins that don't have anyone RPing for them. Choose which ones before hand so as not to cause confusion.

Ookami5875

Jul 29, 2019
What do you think of a male hunter for Artemis? My idea is that they are two completely different groups and don't meet up so as to not potentially jeopardize the eternal maidenhood side for the girls. The promise is the same for the male hunter as well. Also, considering the closeness of the Hunters, it isn't the same for the male group. Basically the group is more of assistance rather than a necessity.

EDIT: What is this thread doing in this section anyways? Shouldn't it be in other games or forum games? Didn't notice that until I finished my post XD

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
What why was this moved?
I guess Law specifically wanted it moved...
Ok then!
And all off a sudden, just as I thought, the flood has completely stopped.

Ookami5875

Jul 29, 2019
What why was this moved?
I guess Law specifically wanted it moved...
Ok then!
And all off a sudden, just as I thought, the flood has completely stopped.
Any thoughts to my idea? I'm sure I could come up with something else; I just like the idea.