Camp Mythology RP

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
OOC: yeah, real game-mastery... JK.

IC: I go to lunch, and I look for the most empty table. There is one guy, humming to himself, looking quite happy, despite not being able to sit on another table, due to there being no room.

I sit on the table. "Uh, hi, I'm Adrian."

He replies: "Hi, I'm Ace, nice to meet you!"

Reactions: Jess887cp

Ookami5875

Jul 29, 2019
After resting for a bit longer, as I was still worn out from whatever happened a couple of days ago, Lexus told me it was time to go to lunch. I got up, feeling stiff, and followed him to the mess hall. I saw tables all around with kids, and then over on the other side of the room, a giant table with adults. One near the center was staring at me, wide-eyed.
Lexus noticed this and said, "That's odd of Dionysus. He is never surprised by new campers. Usually he is indifferent."
We started walking and just before I reached a table, the room went purple again. My first though was Oh great, here we go again, and I sat on the ground to make sure a fall wouldn't cause any more injury. When I didn't pass out, I looked up at Lexus and he was staring at me strangely. I also noticed a symbol above me. There was a stick with leaves and vines within a circle spinning above me. I looked around and noticed that this caught the attention of most of the other campers. The symbol disappeared and the room went back to a normal color. Lexus then told me that he knew where I should be sitting now and that more would be explained later. I sat at a table with only one other camper who's name I later learned was Pollux.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
"Dionysus? Here?" Sadie asked. "That lazy bottom never goes here anymore. Why would he want to go here?"
"Odd," said Annabeth, before her eyes widened at the symbol above the boy with no name. "Oh, that's why he's here!"

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Whoops sorry, I'm a little used to being everyone on the other thread.

FOR SHAME!!!!!

{Vladmir}
"Wasn't there something important I was supposed to do today?" I thought as I roll over in my my bed and go back to sleep.

{Carter}
We all raise our glasses, and toast to the new member of the Dionysus cabin. It's too bad that the Egyptian gods rarely have children. My cabin is getting rather lonely...

Ookami5875

Jul 29, 2019
Alphonse (Al):
When I sat down, the attention was still on me. Eventually there was bowing and toasting. I hate being the center of attention, and I was very close to just running out of the room.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Imma make a new character, to accompany Vladimir :D

Name: Jack Caramin.
Parentage: Serquet, Goddess of scorpions.
Powers: Can make a small scorpion come out of nowhere, can make a huge rideable one if he can focus for at least half an hour, which lasts for 15 hours. Also can poison people at will.
Personality: A normal guy, although, when he dislikes something, he REALLY hates it.
Any other shizzle: He has a poisoned dagger which cannot be taken from him and he cannot lose.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
FOR SHAME!!!!!

{Vladmir}
"Wasn't there something important I was supposed to do today?" I thought as I roll over in my my bed and go back to sleep.

{Carter}
We all raise our glasses, and toast to the new member of the Dionysus cabin. It's too bad that the Egyptian gods rarely have children. My cabin is getting rather lonely...

OOC: Carter, Percy, Annabeth and Sadie sleep in the Main Hub.[DOUBLEPOST=1374181018][/DOUBLEPOST]
and he cannot lose.

OP much?

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Carter, Percy, Annabeth and Sadie sleep in the Main Hub.[DOUBLEPOST=1374181018][/DOUBLEPOST]

OP much?

Oh. Well it's still lonely with only three other peoples. And it'd be really awkward bringing his girlfriends back. In fact, that'd be really awkward in ANY cabin.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Oh. Well it's still lonely with only three other peoples. And it'd be really awkward bringing his girlfriends back. In fact, that'd be really awkward in ANY cabin.

What did huh?
What does that mean?
It's just as if Annabeth and Percy had the same parentage and slept in the same camp cabin for their God.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you

OP much?

He can't lose the dagger -_-.[DOUBLEPOST=1374187338][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who do you suggest I put in the Hub then?
Clarisse?
Ooh I know, Hazel and Leo! (Hazel is Greek, right?)

Hazel is Roman actually, Pluto's daughter.[DOUBLEPOST=1374187446][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, there should be a hub for each "type" of god. I.e. Egyptian, Greek, roman, Hindu, etc.

No, it should be for every kind of god, like war-like, wise/clever, and so on and so forth, like we have now :D

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
He can't lose the dagger -_-.[DOUBLEPOST=1374187338][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hazel is Roman actually, Pluto's daughter.[DOUBLEPOST=1374187446][/DOUBLEPOST]

No, it should be for every kind of god, like war-like, wise/clever, and so on and so forth, like we have now :D

But at least make a cooldown time, like, 5 minutes for the person to run before the dagger comes back.
And how potent is the poison?