Camp Mythology RP

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Freddie Walsh
Parentage: Born of the great and powerful Loki and Hermes
Powers or Skills: A lot of stuff boi, healer, trickster, etc.. He's got dat magic and can shapeshift. Snakes, horses and wolves naturally like me. Other powers
Personality: He's a very sarcastic man, cuz sarcasm is the best, yo. Is sometimes quite happy, other times hates lots of people.
How did you get here? : Got chased by some foo' guy and I killed him, killed some jokers with my Stygian Iron/Dwarfen Forged alloy blade. Then got to this stupid camp, jeez.
Anything else important you want to state: He's a great musician, yo.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Powers or Skills: A lot of stuff boi, healer, trickster, etc.. He's got dat magic and can shapeshift. Snakes, horses and wolves naturally like me. Other powers
Personality: He's a very sarcastic man, cuz sarcasm is the best, yo. Is sometimes quite happy, other times hates lots of people.
How did you get here? : Got chased by some foo' guy and I killed him, killed some jokers with my Stygian Iron/Dwarfen Forged alloy blade. Then got to this stupid camp, jeez.

I don't understand most of those words...
:p
Approved.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019

Ummm, I have nothing against gays, but aren't Loki and Hermes both guys? Is there some godly exception to the way pregnancies work?

Ookami5875

Jul 29, 2019
I mean, I suppose he could have been adopted, but wouldn't that make him kind of less of a god?
Well he could have been given powers from the gods. Percy had the option to become a god himself. He could also be a tribute (Not sure the exact word) for the gods like Jason Grace is for Juno (or Hera. Dang schizophrenic gods XD).

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
No, you idiots. Loki can shapeshift (He gave birth to a horse, Odin's horse, actually.) and there is lore of the Theseus being the son of Poseidon, even though the lore has info on his actual dad.

So it's extremely likely and possible.
L2Mythology

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously whizz, you're gonna deny the guy because his parents are gay? Have you heard of the myth were Thor was tricked into wearing a dress and marrying a giant to get mjolnir back? Sheesh. (Horribly skewing story.)

Also, Loki gave birth to Odin's mount, as Technician said. Valid points.

Anyway, the_j, keep on writing Ace if you want, you practically developed all of his powers :p

I'll write him sometimes too, but I think I'll write some more Will and Summer first.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously whizz, you're gonna deny the guy because his parents are gay? Have you heard of the myth were Thor was tricked into wearing a dress and marrying a giant to get mjolnir back? Sheesh. (Horribly skewing story.)

Also, Loki gave birth to Odin's mount, as Technician said. Valid points.

Anyway, the_j, keep on writing Ace if you want, you practically developed all of his powers :p

I'll write him sometimes too, but I think I'll write some more Will and Summer first.

Finally I have found another being who isn't totally ignorant to mythology. <3

Reactions: the_j485

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Anyway, as Jess asked, I will write Ace for him :D

I will try to explain his deck of cards:

Each suit has a different power:
Spades- Moving objects
Diamonds- Light
Hearts- Healing
Clubs- Melee damage

The cards' value determines their power:
2 of Hearts would heal a little scratch, whereas Ace of Clubs might kill a guy.

The Jokers, black and red, each can be used once a day, and they are basically super-powered versions of either of their suits.
Red Joker- Heal a 20cm hole in your chest, or burn a building down with a fire bomb.
Black Joker- Lift a house, or kill 5 people.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I still think once a day is still a bit too much, and you have two jokers, so maybe they recharge over 2 days.

Also, all cards have cooldowns according to power. Kings and aces would be an hour or two, but you could constantly flip out 2s.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I still think once a day is still a bit too much, and you have two jokers, so maybe they recharge over 2 days.

Also, all cards have cooldowns according to power. Kings and aces would be an hour or two, but you could constantly flip out 2s.

I love that power.[DOUBLEPOST=1374619155][/DOUBLEPOST]Also apparently no one gets "Freddie" "Walsh" as in Freddie Mercury and Steven Walsh.. Both from my favorite bands. I would've gone with Kerry Livgren but his name is weird so..

Reactions: the_j485