Butler!

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
But...sir!I'-m, ex-...hau...sted.......................PLEASE, PLEASE....no....not again!
I QUIT SIR YOUR HIGHNESS OF HIGHNESS!

Butler, go fall of a cliff, then return with your injuries so I can examine them!

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Sir, falling implies an accident...which I can't do intentionally...so I jumped instead. Although it was difficult, and I'm talking rather well for having a broken jaw and crawling on my belly with one arm functional to drag me along...I am here, waiting your examination...please use gloves.

Butler, you can't quit until I can sit down at my piano...and that requires my bench which you have left in the back of the closet.

Reactions: RealSketch

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Sir, I shall play TF2 with you, however bored I may get.
--------------------------------
2 hours later
--------------------------------
YES! PEW PEW BANG BANG!!!

Butler, make a hilarious pun!

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry sir *cries* So...*sniff* *cires*...sorry....

Butler, get me my thinking cloak.
Terribly sorry, sir, but all I could find was your thinking cap.
Nevertheless, here you are, sir.
dunce-cap.gif

BUTLER! It's 11:30. That means it's time for lunch! I'm off to get some Fried Chicken, do a flavor and quote me with what you had for lunch while I'm out.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Well sir, I had nothing, you locked me in your closet in the house until you came back, luckily, you forgot to put locks on the fridge, so I had a nibble of your finest cheese!

Butler! Get me my horse dragon!

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
sir, I went back in time before dragons died off and changed it that they never went extinct, you now have your own pet dragon and it is already ready for a ride.

Buttler, Finnish this web page for me

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Sir, you have not specified a web page and if you mean this one I can not as I do not have acces to leet haxor skills.

Butler, explain to me why it took over a year for someone to revive this beautiful game.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Sir, It was because no one was bored except for me

Butler get more people to play this game

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Sir, I have send the blackmails to @everyone. I dare say that we'll be expecting some visitors soon if they value their lifes.

Butler, build a teleporter for me please.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
sir, you are lucky that I like ic-exp and already made one

butler, stop pinging poor everyone

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Sir, I have attached wings to my back and learned to fly, I then got sucked into to engine from an airplane

Butler, bring me to the hospital to fix my wounds from getting sucked into an engine from an airplane