Building a SkyScraper

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by Staxed, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Tdb360

Tdb360 New Member

Wow, maybe use some golems in the lobby as attendants, maybe bringing you your room key or starter items?

-edit, in 1.4.7 get any golem add the fez and bowtie and give it a sonic screwdriver from red power, and behold the great Easter egg

PhantomRage likes this.
  2. Staxed

Staxed New Member

lol, I am planning on trapping some villagers in the lobby behind the reception desk :D

3. Tdb360

Tdb360 New Member

Golems are so much better though...

4. Staxed

Staxed New Member

other than villagers look like people, and golems...well...golems look like golems :D

5. Tdb360

Tdb360 New Member

Maybe villagers with golem bellboys?

6. KingTriaxx

KingTriaxx Forum Addict

Yeah, because they can be equipped with tiny miniskirts. Errr.. Fezzes. Yeah, that's what I meant to say, fezzes.

7. Tdb360

Tdb360 New Member

XD yes, Azanor is a big fan of doctor who and that's where the fezs and bowtie come from :p

8. Staxed

Staxed New Member

so anyway, just had a huge issue with the server and stuff got rolled back a week...I just have no luck...stay tuned...next update might be a few days :D

9. lazaruz76

lazaruz76 New Member

Sorry to hear about that staxed, good luck with getting it all fixed

10. Zealstarwind

Zealstarwind New Member

aw that sucks man, sorry to hear that, hope you dont always have those problems cause those kinda things really mess up builds.

11. Staxed

Staxed New Member

That's why the server is still in Beta :D

12. KingTriaxx

KingTriaxx Forum Addict

I hate that. I try to have no more than 24 hours between back ups, but then again, I've got the world right on my computer, so it's easier to back up.

13. Staxed

Staxed New Member

Well, when I setup backups about 2 weeks ago, I had some issues where the files didn't save to the server (I did it from work and I think the firewall blocked the uploads). When I realized this when I got home, I redid a lot of stuff, but ran out of time to redo the backups...and yeah, forgot to do it. So I "thought" they were going...

on a plus note, my 30 minute rdiff incremental backups are now running again to an offsite location :D

14. KingTriaxx

KingTriaxx Forum Addict

Awesome. I didn't understand a word of it, but awesome nonetheless.

Staxed likes this.
  15. Zealstarwind

Zealstarwind New Member

no worries man, I may start streaming if you'd allow it if I get whitelisted 8)

what pack are you using btw?

16. Staxed

Staxed New Member

Unleashed

17. Zealstarwind

Zealstarwind New Member

Mostly use DW20 but I'll give it a shot 8) Lemmi know when and where to apply for whitelisting and I'll try it out

18. Staxed

Staxed New Member

should have that info this week sometime :) probably tomorrow.

19. Staxed

Staxed New Member

I'm in the process of moving my images to imgur (then to my own server in the next day or two), so those who are seeing the photobucket out of bandwidth limit, I know and I'm fixing it :D

20. Staxed

Staxed New Member