Building a SkyScraper

Tdb360

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, maybe use some golems in the lobby as attendants, maybe bringing you your room key or starter items?

-edit, in 1.4.7 get any golem add the fez and bowtie and give it a sonic screwdriver from red power, and behold the great Easter egg

Reactions: PhantomRage

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, maybe use some golems in the lobby as attendants, maybe bringing you your room key or starter items?

-edit, in 1.4.7 get any golem add the fez and bowtie and give it a sonic screwdriver from red power, and behold the great Easter egg

lol, I am planning on trapping some villagers in the lobby behind the reception desk :D

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Yeah, because they can be equipped with tiny miniskirts. Errr.. Fezzes. Yeah, that's what I meant to say, fezzes.

Tdb360

Jul 29, 2019
XD yes, Azanor is a big fan of doctor who and that's where the fezs and bowtie come from :p

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
so anyway, just had a huge issue with the server and stuff got rolled back a week...I just have no luck...stay tuned...next update might be a few days :D

Zealstarwind

Jul 29, 2019
aw that sucks man, sorry to hear that, hope you dont always have those problems cause those kinda things really mess up builds.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
I hate that. I try to have no more than 24 hours between back ups, but then again, I've got the world right on my computer, so it's easier to back up.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I hate that. I try to have no more than 24 hours between back ups, but then again, I've got the world right on my computer, so it's easier to back up.

Well, when I setup backups about 2 weeks ago, I had some issues where the files didn't save to the server (I did it from work and I think the firewall blocked the uploads). When I realized this when I got home, I redid a lot of stuff, but ran out of time to redo the backups...and yeah, forgot to do it. So I "thought" they were going...

on a plus note, my 30 minute rdiff incremental backups are now running again to an offsite location :D

Zealstarwind

Jul 29, 2019
no worries man, I may start streaming if you'd allow it if I get whitelisted 8)

what pack are you using btw?

Zealstarwind

Jul 29, 2019
Mostly use DW20 but I'll give it a shot 8) Lemmi know when and where to apply for whitelisting and I'll try it out

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I'm in the process of moving my images to imgur (then to my own server in the next day or two), so those who are seeing the photobucket out of bandwidth limit, I know and I'm fixing it :D