Whitelist Server BroCraft | Agrarian Skies | 2.1.9 | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

08jmerewether

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: 08jmerewether
Timezone: GMT+-
Experience: A fair amount as I've played it on another server, before it got shutdown.

SwiftLilEagle

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: 08jmerewether
Timezone: GMT+-
Experience: A fair amount as I've played it on another server, before it got shutdown.
I mean, I'm not gonna call you dumb, but you should probably read the front page. It kinda says "Not accepting applications"

Pogey

Jul 29, 2019
Bump. I kinda ragequit a bit back because I got banned by right clicking the slab I was standing on with a wrench and it flipped and I died. Requesting an unban, I also hope my auto sieve didn't overflow...

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
Bump. I kinda ragequit a bit back because I got banned by right clicking the slab I was standing on with a wrench and it flipped and I died. Requesting an unban, I also hope my auto sieve didn't overflow...
I can unban you but you will have to start a new island with your quest progress reset.

Omgalof

Jul 29, 2019
i guess i'm crashing the server every time i log in now, can someone go check my island and see why?

edit: i'm on island 9

obs: every time i log in i get read time out, and for some time my client can't reach the server then when i log in the same happen that's why i guess the server is crashing

Last edited:

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
The problem is on island 9, whenever it loads the server crashes. I am seeing if I can fix it. In the meantime the server will be offline.

Edit: I have found the offending block. It was a fluid export bus connected to a steam turbine on island 9. I have removed the block with MCEdit and the server is back online with no problems crashing on island 9.

Last edited:

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I'm on vacation right now. Something on the config is crashing it. I'll need a day to figure it out probably.