Open Server Brierie Servers Takes On Agrarian Skies! [Version 3.1.1][Open][24/7][Minimal Lag][Silkworms Work]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Madjock999

Jul 29, 2019
1399571800_eg2AZV7.png

Agrarian Skies Information

Server URL: a.brierie.co

Current server version: 3.1.1
Available in the FTB launcher!

Welcome to our Agrarian Skies server, everybody still remembers Skyblock, the vanilla minecraft map where you had to grind cobblestone for hours and survive on a small island with limited resources, right? Well this is pretty much that but with the addition of about 100 mods. This doesn't make it any easier though, actually it makes is much more challaging! Below you'll find a list of a few features:
  • Hunger overhaul: If you don't start to focus on aquiring food, starvation will most likely be your downfall!
  • Questing system: You'll get rewards from quests which can help you a LOT on your adventure. Your questbook also contains all the possible information about the whole pack.
  • Limited lives: You start with 6 lives by default, more can be earned by completing certain quests, if you loose your last life you're automatically banned from the server!
  • (WIP) Player economy: Not really a standard feature but something we're experimenting with.
Agrarian Skies Rules

Brierie Servers General Rules

• Don't be rude or insult people in chat.
  • No Spamming.
  • No Swearing/Racism/Homophobia or any other generally offensive language.
  • Don't advertise other servers.
  • Don't over-use capslock.
  • No griefing inside towny protected areas even if the permissions are not set up properly.
  • No cheating or using modified clients to defeat the spirit of the game.
  • No scamming in any way.
  • No spawn camping.
  • No AFK Machines (buy VIP if you want to AFK)
Our Website

http://Brierieserver.co.uk/
Banned Item List

• Bound tools
  • Excavation Focus
  • Chunkloaders : Restricted Item - You hardly need them anyway on this pack anyway xD
Agrarian Skies TODO List

• Make a list of minimum prices
  • Set-up a signshop for weather changes and basic items (not going to be cheap)
  • Construct a functional PVP arena (fight for the other's items)
  • Come up with certain events to keep things interesting
  • Work out items to add to the website shop when it becomes available
  • Get our own subforum :)
  • Redo the whole spawn
  • Make sure you can't enter the player market if you don't have access to cobble yet
  • Hide a few 'easter-eggs' to keep the spirit up
  • Add server to voting website and reward voters
9AC51XY - Imgur.gif

Last edited:

lowrck

Jul 29, 2019
ive been play brierie servers alot lately, and this is a pretty good skyblock map. thanks for the map and keep up the good work :)

ExMob

Jul 29, 2019
So so far this server has given me the real experience of this modpack. I am enjoying it so far. Couple servers I have played either had quest book problems and wasn't gonna fix it or they make the game way to easy and non challenging at all. Keep it up Guys!

stetson

Jul 29, 2019
a really really good server, i will continue to play here for as long as i can. very balanced ban list, and string isnt impossible to get like on most servers. Lastly, the server is very easy to use and not complicated like other servers. Keep it up the hard work :)!

Schnibbler98

Jul 29, 2019
I am not playing too long on the server but i love the connection just a few little laggs and every time i got a question i asked it in the chat and directly get an answer #bestserver:D

JakeJeremy31

Jul 29, 2019
The server has very little lag issues, good up time, and is a pleasure to play on. With very few banned items, and the very mature and respectable staff.

stavko555

Jul 29, 2019
This server is great.Great staff,great members,evryone is helping to other newbies(like me :) ).I enjoyed it alot,and still enjoying.Keep up the good work !

flashygamers

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome Server, Definitely 10 out of 10 recomended. the staff solve any problems you have and hardly any lag!

ExMob

Jul 29, 2019
Great server! Been Playing a little bit more and really liking where this server is going.

TheWayToGod

Jul 29, 2019
This server has lots of really nice admins and players on it. The banned items are few and reasonable and the staff are helpful. -TheWayToGod

MuseCruise

Jul 29, 2019
This server is great! It does its best to stop any lag and the experience is awesome, especially the economy!