Botania - An innovative natural magic themed tech mod (Not in beta any more!)

ASolvie

Jul 29, 2019
Vazkii theres a bug where the force relay can move bedrock I am guess this is because you only have stuff like crafting tables, chest, other things disabled movement but you need to make it check to see if the block is allow to be moved but this could just be a config option for it to move bedrock making a good tool of adventure map makers.
Also I am guessing when you connect the force relay to the block what it is really doing is setting that as a cord where the force relay has its effect so if the block moves the cord changes depending on the direction you have it, am I right on how it works? The reason for me asking is because there is a small bug with this that I believe no one could have thought of. Because if I piston the example wood block out of the cord and place a new block, the new block is now connect to the force relay. I think that can be an easy fix if you think about it just have the force relay have connection to the block but have it only change the cord of effect, not moving the relay. But this may be easier said than done. P.S was I right that it used cords to work?

Last edited:

Tristan379

Jul 29, 2019
FML. I checked to config at least 5 times last night and there was no gen options to be found in it. I just checked it again to show you that there wasn't any... and there was. I have no idea if the config file was changed after I posted or if I somehow screwed up this hard. What are your recommended options for the config? For some reason it was set to:
I:worldgen.flower.density=32
I:worldgen.flower.quantity=0
which I can't imagine is a good default unless you are a masochist and really like farming skeletons.

Vazkii

Jul 29, 2019
Vazkii theres a bug where the force relay can move bedrock I am guess this is because you only have stuff like crafting tables, chest, other things disabled movement but you need to make it check to see if the block is allow to be moved but this could just be a config option for it to move bedrock making a good tool of adventure map makers.
Also I am guessing when you connect the force relay to the block what it is really doing is setting that as a cord where the force relay has its effect so if the block moves the cord changes depending on the direction you have it, am I right on how it works? The reason for me asking is because there is a small bug with this that I believe no one could have thought of. Because if I piston the example wood block out of the cord and place a new block, the new block is now connect to the force relay. I think that can be an easy fix if you think about it just have the force relay have connection to the block but have it only change the cord of effect, not moving the relay. But this may be easier said than done. P.S was I right that it used cords to work?

Lots of intricacies to it, since pistons can't push TEs I gotta do some weird hackery, will fix.

FML. I checked to config at least 5 times last night and there was no gen options to be found in it. I just checked it again to show you that there wasn't any... and there was. I have no idea if the config file was changed after I posted or if I somehow screwed up this hard. What are your recommended options for the config? For some reason it was set to:
I:worldgen.flower.density=32
I:worldgen.flower.quantity=0
which I can't imagine is a good default unless you are a masochist and really like farming skeletons.

That sounds like file corruption. Default values are density 32 and quantity 3, tweak it as you please.

MrAgentMega

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure whether or not it's a bug, but my friend and I were playing on his server with Botania and Thaumcraft and a few other client mods like NEI and Damage Indicators, and he made the Soujourner's Sash. The Lexica Botania said that it was supposed to increase jump height, movement speed, and allow the user to walk up blocks without the need of jumping, but the only thing the sash does it allow him to walk up the blocks.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
The Gaia Gurdian is very overpowered! :p
But where's the fun in no challenge.

Are there any plans to implement more mobs Vazkii?