Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
I try to stay away from either. Sometimes, when I am very tired, I accidentally give an ETA. The next day I'm normally cussing at myself.
Well stop it. :p Don't need your ass getting a stress induced stroke from ETA bullshit. We love to hate you far too much!

Reactions: Eyamaz
W

WillThGreat

Episode 5 published just a few minutes ago. Flux was not on this time, thankfully.

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 5 published just a few minutes ago. Flux was not on this time, thankfully.

It's amusing to be referred to as "some guys on the forums". :p

Btw, a seared faucet is what you were thinking of to put on the drain. I've never even used a casting channel actually.... I'm not even entirely sure what they do. The method of skipping copper pickaxe that you forgot, was melting down the cauldron from the village into iron.

PS: Personally, I think a fast-forward through mining is more aesthetically pleasing than a straight cut.

Reactions: WillThGreat
W

WillThGreat

It's amusing to be referred to as "some guys on the forums". :p

Btw, a seared faucet is what you were thinking of to put on the drain. I've never even used a casting channel actually.... I'm not even entirely sure what they do. The method of skipping copper pickaxe that you forgot, was melting down the cauldron from the village into iron.

PS: Personally, I think a fast-forward through mining is more aesthetically pleasing than a straight cut.
Sorry, I didn't know everyone who gave me tips by name.

I'll switch the channel out with the faucet, thanks. And what I meant to say was to skip bronze, I could just craft a copper pick, boost it, and mine the iron I need. I might as well grab that cauldron though, since it's free iron.

And I'll consider speeding up the clips for episode 6. I didn't this time around because even that takes time, and this episode in particular had a lot of mining. If it was all just sped up, probably close to half of it would lack commentary. Thanks for the feedback though. It's great to have someone notice an editing change and give feedback. :)

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I didn't know everyone who gave me tips by name.

I'll switch the channel out with the faucet, thanks. And what I meant to say was to skip bronze, I could just craft a copper pick, boost it, and mine the iron I need. I might as well grab that cauldron though, since it's free iron.

And I'll consider speeding up the clips for episode 6. I didn't this time around because even that takes time, and this episode in particular had a lot of mining. If it was all just sped up, probably close to half of it would lack commentary. Thanks for the feedback though. It's great to have someone notice an editing change and give feedback. :)
As far as I can remember, bronze isn't actually used as a mining tier. Just goes copper - iron - damascus steel.

Jeez, still half? Well you know what that means.... More speed!!! :p

W

WillThGreat

As far as I can remember, bronze isn't actually used as a mining tier. Just goes copper - iron - damascus steel.

Jeez, still half? Well you know what that means.... More speed!!! :p
Oh. I must have I misunderstood the person who told me. You can only speed clips up so much in the editing software I use, but I'll do my best!

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
For those who may be angry about whatever "promises" I am assumed to have made that I haven't kept. Sorry. If you really want to complain about a free product I help provide to you, just don't. I do this because I enjoy it and it makes me happy when I provide enjoyment to people. I'm not here to work for you.

I beg your pardon?! There's a saying "Time is money" and we all spend time on your project so we own your ass mister! So now get in there and code! Cmon! Chop chop!

Of course i'm kidding. I just had to though :p

Sorry for the late reply, was at work and my cell was being a ass by not working properly.

Sim...

Jul 29, 2019
I may drown salivating in anticipation of the 1.7 release but I think it will so worth the wait. It's iF though that is really driving me up the wall, Oh the joys and anguish of the the unknown. Happily good things come to those who wait.

Is Pak on the beta test team?

sqitchy

Jul 29, 2019
No hard feelings Eyamaz. Any of your fans will understand, and you now have a huge fan base. I've literally been playing BnB for two weeks now, and the quality is up there with the top packs in my opinion. The balance is great, and the plot is a bit demented but well thought out. I love the natural flow of the game. It reminds me of vanilla, but with a huge awesome twist. The progression is the most intense of any modpack, but it's not impossible.

You can thank Sundee from Youtube for a portion of your fan base. If not for his youtube videos playing BnB I may have never tried it. Because of his videos I made a BnB server, and now have 6 of my friends playing and they love it!

mechlsd

Jul 29, 2019
It is nothing to do with Sundee. Yes he promotes BnB like so many other people do, me included. But it's the quality of the mod pack and the excellent configuration that makes this the best modpack out there. I have no where near become godly like i do with other mod packs and that's where the challenge is for me. That is all down to Eyamaz for his excellent work. I am not bothered when the next update comes out, just as long as he keeps supporting this modpack. Take your time and do a good job, keep the quality that we have come use to. Thank you Eyamaz!

sqitchy

Jul 29, 2019
It is nothing to do with Sundee. Yes he promotes BnB like so many other people do, me included. But it's the quality of the mod pack and the excellent configuration that makes this the best modpack out there. I have no where near become godly like i do with other mod packs and that's where the challenge is for me. That is all down to Eyamaz for his excellent work. I am not bothered when the next update comes out, just as long as he keeps supporting this modpack. Take your time and do a good job, keep the quality that we have come use to. Thank you Eyamaz!

Yes I agree. I wasn't trying to take the limelight off Eyamaz or BnB in any way. I was just saying Sundee's videos are what made me try the pack, and then I fell in love with BnB. It was an accident I even stumbled upon his videos, and I found them very helpful and entertaining. I'm sure if I found your videos or anyone else's first I'd have said the same to you, and I would have still tried BnB and still love it the same. A top of the line mod pack is always going to be top of the line no matter who is promoting it.

/Much <3 and hugs to Eyamaz

I just wish the creepers would accept my hugs ^-^

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Eyamaz, you've heard from me before, I'll again compliment you on the pack, though I must admit I need a better computer before I can really return to it. I definitely consider it the ideal even as I wish for BnB lite designed for weaker systems.