Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

SiegeingGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Me and my brother have been playing blood n' bones for the past month now. We would like to know if there is a link to a thread or wiki(a) showing what tiers go after what in a sense of mining, and power. Thank you!

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
Me and my brother have been playing blood n' bones for the past month now. We would like to know if there is a link to a thread or wiki(a) showing what tiers go after what in a sense of mining, and power. Thank you!

1. Flint Pick
2. Basic Food, Get smeltery
3. Mine Copper / Aluminum
4. Copper Pick -> Boost
5. Aquire Iron, Iron Pick -> Boost
6. Aquire Tin, Mix Bronze + Iron For Damascus Steel.
7. Damascus Steel Pick -> Boost
(Intermediate : Aquire 10 Diamonds, Make saw + drawplate)
8. Make Leadstone Conduits + Pulverizer + Igneous Extruder
(Optional : Start Cultivating Witchery Plants, Start Gathering Animals, Villagers)
9. Expand Farm, Collect More Lava, Portable Tanks
10. Aquire Nether Portal
11. Be careful, go nether, find Lemurite, Shadow Iron
12. Shadow Iron Pick -> Boost
(Intermediate: Aquire Ceruclase/Alduorite, Make Inolashite Pick -> Boost)
13. Aquire Cobalt/Ardite, Aquire Sanguinite / Vulcanite)
14. Manyullyn Pick -> Boost
(Intermediate : Aquire Better Power, Optional build Magmatic Dynamo, Make Induction Smelter / Magma Crucible + Other Stuff)
15. Obtain Mutandis
16. Create Witchery Infrastructure
17. Travel Spirit World, aquire Dis. Cotton for Charm of Nightmares
18. Get good dream, start base.
19. Find villager that sells ender eyes.
20. Repeat steps 1-7 in Dream World
21. Craft Ender Chest.
22. Bring over your Boosted Manyullyn Pick.
23. Aquire Deep Iron + Infuscolium
24. Black Steel Pick -> Boost
25. Aquire Rubracium + Mithril
26. Haderoth Pick -> Boost
27. Aquire Adamantine + Atlarus, Aquire Orichalcum
(Intermediate: Start and Do Blood Magic stuff, make water barrels for Infinite water, etc, Watering Can)
28. Upgrade Conduits / Energy Cells
29. Make Tartarite EQ
30. Tartarite Pick -> Boost
31. Obtain 4 Nether Stars
32. Create End Portal , open it
33. Kill Dragon, take Upgraded Tartarite Pick to mine End stuff
34. Take Dragon Essence Home to make Fluix Dust.
35. Make Aqueous Accumulator
36. Make AE system

Ding. You win.
37. Be Happy.

SiegeingGamer

Jul 29, 2019
1. Flint Pick
4. Copper Pick -> Boost
(Optional : Start Cultivating Witchery Plants, Start Gathering Animals, Villagers)
10. Aquire Nether Portal
(Intermediate : Aquire Better Power, Optional build Magmatic Dynamo, Make Induction Smelter / Magma Crucible + Other Stuff)
15. Obtain Mutandis
21. Craft Ender Chest.
(Intermediate: Start and Do Blood Magic stuff, make water barrels for Infinite water, etc, Watering Can)
29. Make Tartarite EQ
36. Make AE system

Ding. You win.
37. Be Happy.

Thank you. I wasnt so sure I'd get a reply so early, he he. I shall now be content with advancing into the game.

Stroam

Jul 29, 2019
1. Flint Pick
4. Copper Pick -> Boost
10. Aquire Nether Portal
15. Obtain Mutandis
21. Craft Ender Chest.
29. Make Tartarite EQ
36. Make AE system

Ding. You win.
37. Be Happy.
nice

Dodara87

Jul 29, 2019
Eer, how do you guys close the portal when there are electric clouds around it? (or how to get close to it even?)

Batch2

Jul 29, 2019
Eer, how do you guys close the portal when there are electric clouds around it? (or how to get close to it even?)

I mentioned this once before but still haven't gotten around to testing how practical this is. Flowing water will remove gas. So if you were to pour water down on the portal from above it should clean it up. Lava would work too...

Stroam

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone seen the centipedes in the jungles in 1.1.1. I can't seem to find them and they use to be all over.

Batch2

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone seen the centipedes in the jungles in 1.1.1. I can't seem to find them and they use to be all over.

The only place I've ever seen them in an oasis biome on 1.1.1. Never seen them in jungles before.

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
I saw a bunch of them in an oasis. I stay away from jungles, so not sure. Jungles have a lot of nasty mobs at night and a lot of up/down to move through :)

Oasis is a sandy biome with a lot of small pools, palm trees, some cacti and sugar cane. Good place to scavenge early on.

Stroam

Jul 29, 2019
hmm I find the best starter armor to be hardened leather[DOUBLEPOST=1401985243][/DOUBLEPOST]
I saw a bunch of them in an oasis. I stay away from jungles, so not sure. Jungles have a lot of nasty mobs at night and a lot of up/down to move through :)

Oasis is a sandy biome with a lot of small pools, palm trees, some cacti and sugar cane. Good place to scavenge early on.
Swamps at night scare me more. Anyone got tips for mining safely? So far to get iron I've stole the iron bars from the tops of every tower I found.

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
I've found that mining for iron/copper/aluminum is pretty easy, even a bit lower into the lead/silver range doesn't get too much gas. Try mining a tunnel 4-5 high, place the torches low. You'll still sometimes touch off gas, but a lot of it will be over your head. Soon as gas ignites, just run for it. Putting a dogleg in the tunnel every 10 or so blocks isn't bad either, as it cuts down line of sight for cinders that can spawn when gase ignites.

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
To BoP or not to BoP. That is the question.
I've started about 10 worlds in SP both with and without BoP just to get a feel for what I'm going to do on our server. I like the extra variety of BoP but find the landscape can be a bit too extreme sometimes. I also find there are less foods as many biomes do not have berry bushes etc. Torn between leaving it out or putting it in.

What are your thoughts? Do you play with or without BoP? why?

Anesos

Jul 29, 2019
To BoP or not to BoP. That is the question.
I've started about 10 worlds in SP both with and without BoP just to get a feel for what I'm going to do on our server. I like the extra variety of BoP but find the landscape can be a bit too extreme sometimes. I also find there are less foods as many biomes do not have berry bushes etc. Torn between leaving it out or putting it in.

What are your thoughts? Do you play with or without BoP? why?
While I like BoP for variety, it tends to semi-break a lot of things. You get less food early because it spawns more BoP stuff where berries should be. Rubber trees weren't spawning at all in BoP biomes, but I think Eyamaz was able to fix that. The Nether is much more interesting with different BoP biomes, but it breaks spawning of Glenn's Gasses in the Nether. I'm not sure, but I think it's going to be quite difficult to find wispy cotton in the dream world in BoP biomes.

If I were to do BoP today, I'd trim it down to just a handful of custom BoP biomes so that you'll have a mix of vanilla biomes and BoP ones. We did this for our A B Si Show videos and I like how it's working out so far.

Stroam

Jul 29, 2019
I've found that mining for iron/copper/aluminum is pretty easy, even a bit lower into the lead/silver range doesn't get too much gas. Try mining a tunnel 4-5 high, place the torches low. You'll still sometimes touch off gas, but a lot of it will be over your head. Soon as gas ignites, just run for it. Putting a dogleg in the tunnel every 10 or so blocks isn't bad either, as it cuts down line of sight for cinders that can spawn when gase ignites.
Mining around level 40 for iron always pays off for me.
and you have no issues with mobs or silver fish. Interesting. I've been digging a large quarry thinking, if only I had a turtle. Using the dirt and cobblestone to expand my floating base. Good thing invaders can't fly.