Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Batch2

Jul 29, 2019
umm it's cool that jelly gives you free glass bottles but I feel as if that wasn't intended. Not that I'm going to complain about free bottles for potions.
This is a well known issue. It's been like this with pams harvest craft for YEARS. I'm not sure why this hasn't been fixed yet... Maybe it's fixed for 1.7 and there are no more 1.6 updates?

Stroam

Jul 29, 2019
This is a well known issue. It's been like this with pams harvest craft for YEARS. I'm not sure why this hasn't been fixed yet... Maybe it's fixed for 1.7 and there are no more 1.6 updates?
Yep, all it'd take is requiring a glass bottle in the creation of the jelly, if you couldn't fix it as a product.

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
@Eyamaz I finally decided to go onto a SSP test world to see this gas around invasion portals for myself. That's certainly a lot of blue :p. I found how you did it but I can't honestly understand the why. It seems like a large sum of invaders die before they can even exit, and while I can see how to easily get inside the portal to kill the boss and destroy the portal to stop the invasion if you're very fast, I can't see how you would manage it after much time had passed (especially since the floor below gets slowly eaten).

What was your thought process behind this? Perhaps trying to stop people from being able to use the "water method" to break portals? And is there an actual solution to getting into/out of the portal without dying (other than just being fast) that you yourself have tested? I'm not asking what the solution is, just wanting to know one exists.

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
For all it can cause some hardship in BNB with lack of food, villages, etc. I still love some of the bop zones. Found a bop redwood biome on the pledge server and have decided to go back to my EQ roots and build a Kelethin inspired tree city. There is significant risk that lightning or mobs will set it on fire, adding to the challenge. Then again, i sometimes also hated that confusing city when i started, so maybe burning it at the end of the month could be cathartic :)

Ok, building a treehouse was a faster disaster than i imagined. Lightning hit, small fire summoned a couple cinders, instantly shot a few rounds, more fires, entire base and surrounding trees ablaze. Had just gotten some nice woodworking done to make it look pretty and got the wheatfield done :) Bed burning, now back at original spawn. I'll make a boat and see what is left of the burning woods and what can be salvaged. Poor Forest. Mr. ent probably not happy with me.

Reactions: Batch2

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
Which mod makes armor add yellow adsorption hearts? :confused:
That would be Natural Absorption.
Ok, building a treehouse was a faster disaster than i imagined. Lightning hit, small fire summoned a couple cinders, instantly shot a few rounds, more fires, entire base and surrounding trees ablaze. Had just gotten some nice woodworking done to make it look pretty and got the wheatfield done :) Bed burning, now back at original spawn. I'll make a boat and see what is left of the burning woods and what can be salvaged. Poor Forest. Mr. ent probably not happy with me.
ROFL! Nice job Mikhaila, nice job.

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
That would be Natural Absorption.

ROFL! Nice job Mikhaila, nice job.

Yeah, pretty proud of that one. Quite a spectacular fail. So of course I'll try again. I have a few floating chests and furnaces, and my garden. This time I'll top the trees, and put a nice conical stone roof on the buildings. I predict that lightning will eventually take out the rest of the forest, and then I'll clear cut. Strangely similar to how i spent some summers, fighting forest fires in California and cutting wood in the burn areas afterwards.

Stroam

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, pretty proud of that one. Quite a spectacular fail. So of course I'll try again. I have a few floating chests and furnaces, and my garden. This time I'll top the trees, and put a nice conical stone roof on the buildings. I predict that lightning will eventually take out the rest of the forest, and then I'll clear cut. Strangely similar to how i spent some summers, fighting forest fires in California and cutting wood in the burn areas afterwards.
I don't know if snow protects the trees but you could try growing a bunch of redwoods in a snow biome. I'd still cover he bottom base at least 10 high with either dirt or compressed materials. Also wouldn't hurt to have a lava reserve in the bottom of the trees in case of invaders. sludge works also.

vinnnymac33

Jul 29, 2019
I have been looking for it I cant find I, is it on the changelog[DOUBLEPOST=1402154893][/DOUBLEPOST]I cant find the download, where is it

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
```````````````````
I have been looking for it I cant find I, is it on the changelog[DOUBLEPOST=1402154893][/DOUBLEPOST]I cant find the download, where is it
No. BNB is a modpack on the FTB launcher. Bring up the FTB launcher, you will see the modpacks on the lefthand side. You click on the pack you want, BNB in this case, and then hit launch.

WebMaka

Jul 29, 2019
Found a bug with a mod in 1.1.1...

I'm building a lighting system using RedPower, and when I break a block of framed insulated wire that is carrying power and do so somewhere in the middle of the circuit, I immediately crash off the server and back to the client's menu. Client says "Internal Server Error" but can reconnect normally and the broken wire is still broken when I log back in. (NOTE: This is while test-playing slash buildng starter safezones on the client on the same machine as the server, a custom-built Ubuntu 13.04 box running multiple game and VoIP servers.) The wire segment in question is powered by a simple lever while I get it set up - deactivating the lever before breaking wire removes the crash. The crash also doesn't happen when breaking powered wire within the same chunk as the power source, nor does it happen if breaking a powered circuit from the consuming device or end of the circuit toward the power source.

The error log reveals this secret:

Code:
2014-06-07 10:46:10 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] A critical server error occured handling a packet, kicking 44803
net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Exception while updating neighbours
   at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72821_m(World.java:864)
   at mrtjp.projectred.transmission.FramedWirePart.notifyStraightChange(Unknown Source)
   at mrtjp.projectred.transmission.FramedWirePart.onRemoved(Unknown Source)
   at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart.remPart_do(TileMultipart.scala:351)
   at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart.remPart_impl(TileMultipart.scala:324)
   at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart.remPart(TileMultipart.scala:319)
   at codechicken.multipart.TMultiPart.harvest(TMultiPart.scala:110)
   at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart.harvestPart(TileMultipart.scala:436)
   at codechicken.multipart.BlockMultipart.removeBlockByPlayer(BlockMultipart.scala:119)
   at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73079_d(ItemInWorldManager.java:277)
   at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73084_b(ItemInWorldManager.java:311)
   at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73074_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:172)
   at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72510_a(NetServerHandler.java:493)
   at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet14BlockDig.func_73279_a(SourceFile:46)
   at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:462)
   at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)
   at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
   at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(SourceFile:30)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691)
   at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:276)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
   at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: empty.max
   at scala.collection.TraversableOnce$class.max(TraversableOnce.scala:216)
   at scala.collection.SeqViewLike$AbstractTransformed.max(SeqViewLike.scala:43)
   at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart.getLightValue(TileMultipart.scala:170)
   at codechicken.multipart.BlockMultipart.getLightValue(BlockMultipart.scala:231)
   at net.minecraft.world.World.func_98179_a(World.java:3415)
   at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72936_c(World.java:3543)
   at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72969_x(World.java:3402)
   at mrtjp.projectred.illumination.BaseLightPart.updateRender(Unknown Source)
   at mrtjp.projectred.illumination.BaseLightPart.updateState(Unknown Source)
   at mrtjp.projectred.illumination.BaseLightPart.onNeighborChanged(Unknown Source)
   at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart$$anonfun$onNeighborBlockChange$1.apply(TileMultipart.scala:162)
   at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart$$anonfun$onNeighborBlockChange$1.apply(TileMultipart.scala:162)
   at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart.operate(TileMultipart.scala:79)
   at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart.onNeighborBlockChange(TileMultipart.scala:162)
   at codechicken.multipart.BlockMultipart.func_71863_a(BlockMultipart.scala:86)
   at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72821_m(World.java:845)
   at mrtjp.projectred.transmission.WirePropogator$PropogationRun.finish(Unknown Source)
   at mrtjp.projectred.transmission.WirePropogator$PropogationRun.runLoop(Unknown Source)
   at mrtjp.projectred.transmission.WirePropogator$PropogationRun.start(Unknown Source)
   at mrtjp.projectred.transmission.WirePropogator.propogateTo(Unknown Source)
   at mrtjp.projectred.transmission.FramedWirePart.onNeighborChanged(Unknown Source)
   at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart.onNeighborBlockChange(TileMultipart.scala:162)
   ... 22 more
2014-06-07 10:46:10 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Server] Failed to handle packet for ManWitDaPlan/127.0.0.1: net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Exception while updating neighbours
net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Exception while updating neighbours
   at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72821_m(World.java:864)
   at mrtjp.projectred.transmission.FramedWirePart.notifyStraightChange(Unknown Source)
   at mrtjp.projectred.transmission.FramedWirePart.onRemoved(Unknown Source)
   at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart.remPart_do(TileMultipart.scala:351)
   at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart.remPart_impl(TileMultipart.scala:324)
   at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart.remPart(TileMultipart.scala:319)
   at codechicken.multipart.TMultiPart.harvest(TMultiPart.scala:110)
   at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart.harvestPart(TileMultipart.scala:436)
   at codechicken.multipart.BlockMultipart.removeBlockByPlayer(BlockMultipart.scala:119)
   at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73079_d(ItemInWorldManager.java:277)
   at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73084_b(ItemInWorldManager.java:311)
   at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73074_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:172)
   at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72510_a(NetServerHandler.java:493)
   at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet14BlockDig.func_73279_a(SourceFile:46)
   at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:462)
   at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)
   at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
   at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(SourceFile:30)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691)
   at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:276)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
   at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: empty.max
   at scala.collection.TraversableOnce$class.max(TraversableOnce.scala:216)
   at scala.collection.SeqViewLike$AbstractTransformed.max(SeqViewLike.scala:43)
   at codechicken.multipart.TileMultipart.getLightValue(TileMultipart.scala:170)
   at codechicken.multipart.BlockMultipart.getLightValue(BlockMultipart.scala:231)
   at net.minecraft.world.World.func_98179_a(World.java:3415)
   at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72936_c(World.java:3543)
   at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72969_x(World.java:3402)
   at mrtjp.projectred.illumination.BaseLightPart.updateRender(Unknown Source)
   at mrtjp.projectred.illumination.BaseLightPart.updateState(Unknown Source)
   at mrtjp.projectred.illumination.BaseLightPart.onNeighborChanged(Unknown Source)
   at mrtjp.projectred.transmission.WirePropogator$PropogationRun.finish(Unknown Source)
   at mrtjp.projectred.transmission.WirePropogator$PropogationRun.runLoop(Unknown Source)
   at mrtjp.projectred.transmission.WirePropogator$PropogationRun.start(Unknown Source)
   at mrtjp.projectred.transmission.FramedWirePart.onNeighborChanged(Unknown Source)
   ... 22 more
2014-06-07 10:46:10 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] (ME) left the game
2014-06-07 10:46:10 [INFO] [STDOUT] Unloading Player: (ME)
2014-06-07 10:46:10 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Server] Reached end of stream for /127.0.0.1
2014-06-07 10:46:14 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Server] Reached end of stream for /127.0.0.1

Apparently RP does not like it when one breaks a powered insulated wire in mid-circuit...

EDIT: I also found I could crash out at will by breaking the block under a RP light sensor while it's emitting redstone current. Made setting up my auto-on lights rather challenging. :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Eyamaz

Anesos

Jul 29, 2019
So how do TiC weapon upgrades work and/or are they broken?

In our last A B Si Show video, we all upgraded to Shadow Steel sword blades and Batch's stayed at 3.5 damage, mine changed to 6.5, and Sisho's changed to 7. I thought that was weird, but also thought changing versions might have messed something up.

In my SSP world, I just upgraded my full Iron longsword to have a Damascus Steel blade. Batch's spreadsheet and the in-game tooltip (hold control) agree that Iron is 1.5 base damage multiplier and Damascus Steel is 2.5. But my sword's damage didn't change and still shows 3.5 both before and after the new blade.

Anyone know what's going on here?