Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
So anyone know how harvestcraft works with biomes 'o plenty? For instance, does woodland count as forest?

I did a little searching and didn't come up with a good answer. I did see something about a forge biomes dictionary, but don't really understand how it's configured or where I could check it. Anyone know how to confirm which BoP biomes relate to which vanilla biomes in terms of food growth for harvestcraft?

This can easily be solved with science!
You and i will each plant a crop of beans in our chosen biomes and then time them with stopwatches!
I may put on the Moose and Squirrel marathon and get out a few bottles wine to pass the time. But it's still science.

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
This can easily be solved with science!
You and i will each plant a crop of beans in our chosen biomes and then time them with stopwatches!
I may put on the Moose and Squirrel marathon and get out a few bottles wine to pass the time. But it's still science.

Isn't BoP kind of a moot point ATM since it is disabled in 1.07? Is it coming back for 1.08?

Anesos

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't BoP kind of a moot point ATM since it is disabled in 1.07? Is it coming back for 1.08?
It's disabled by default right now, but it's still in the pack. You can "Edit Mod Pack" in the launcher and re-enable it. If you do, generate the world as default. BoP is set to enhanced the default generation.

Batch2

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so I've figure it out. It's in the bottom half of this file.

For example find the following line:
Code:
BiomeDictionary.registerBiomeType(BOPBiomeHelper.get("shield"), Type.FOREST, Type.WATER);

Means that shield biome counts as forest and water.

Edit*

Almost all of them are forest/plains which is the ideal for most crops. So basically unless you chose a obviously bad biome like tundra or wasteland (or Ocean in my case >_<) it's not really something to worry about...

Reactions: Anesos and Eyamaz

Sheer Cold

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, This might sound nooby, but how do you stop bleeding? My friends and i have been trying to figure out how to stop bleeding.
Thanks for you time

Anesos

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so I've figure it out. It's in the bottom half of this file.

For example find the following line:
Code:
BiomeDictionary.registerBiomeType(BOPBiomeHelper.get("shield"), Type.FOREST, Type.WATER);

Means that shield biome counts as forest and water.

Edit*

Almost all of them are forest/plains which is the ideal for most crops. So basically unless you chose a obviously bad biome like tundra or wasteland (or Ocean in my case >_<) it's not really something to worry about...
Nice Batch! When in doubt, go to the code right? :)

I will note thought that a bunch of them appear to be commented out, so I presume they don't get registered. For instance:
//BiomeDictionary.registerBiomeType(BOPBiomeHelper.getBOPBiome("birchForest"), Type.FOREST);

So if we get a Birch Forest, it's not registered as Forest type and crops would grow more slowly there. Right?

Either way, it does look like Woodland is getting registered as Forest type, so yeah.. my crops really grow that slowly.[DOUBLEPOST=1398383227][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi, This might sound nooby, but how do you stop bleeding? My friends and i have been trying to figure out how to stop bleeding.
Thanks for you time
Bleeding is just a visual effect if your health is low. Eat foods that give at least 1 hunger bar back to heal up and eventually you'll stop seeing the blood on the ground.