Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
In singleplayer, the fix worked for mobs. Getting quite a few spawns at night of both lycanite and normal, and suddenly a meteor hit and invaders decided to rush in. I am however getting a some lag now, expecially at night. Wood nerfs working fine.

dlukz

Jul 29, 2019
All Seems right in the world now thank
I don't remember the nether being this hard, my nether portal had 15 Blephs that came through and were in the Overworld, Trites everywhere, finally when I got to the nether there were 10 Cinders swarming around everywhere. There seems to be WAY MORE mobs spawning, even in the small room I made around my portal.

Anesos

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Eyamaz. Instead of a bug report, I just wanted to say thanks for all of your hard work on this pack and tuning it to be awesome! (well and terrifying). Thanks a bunch for pushing 1.0.5 before your trip too. Hope you have tons of fun at PAX East!

:)

Reactions: Batch2 and Blu76

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I don't remember the nether being this hard, my nether portal had 15 Blephs that came through and were in the Overworld, Trites everywhere, finally when I got to the nether there were 10 Cinders swarming around everywhere. There seems to be WAY MORE mobs spawning, even in the small room I made around my portal.
Wow, that's a huge change. I used to go to the nether and find one mob in an hour of mining. Hmmmm...

Well, I did say mob spawns are fixed. :p
After PAX, I'll finally have time to sit down and work with the new stuff @Greymerk is working on as well as getting back to the Lore. iF things go well, 1.0.6 will be a huge step to the pack.

Hey Eyamaz. Instead of a bug report, I just wanted to say thanks for all of your hard work on this pack and tuning it to be awesome! (well and terrifying). Thanks a bunch for pushing 1.0.5 before your trip too. Hope you have tons of fun at PAX East!

:)

<3

Ghooostie

Jul 29, 2019
There seem to be a problem with the bees from Pam's Harvestcraft, in that they're pretty much indestructible. I have one that's reached a durability of negative 56 out of 36 and is still working on giving me stuff. They don't break when reaching 0 for some reason but keep producing materials, which means infinite honey and wax seemingly.

Great to have all the mobs back outside, it was getting too quiet outside and pretty safe for just casually walking around at night. Not anymore! Now I just need to figure out how to stop them breaking my lights through the walls. Are there any blocks the zombies won't break, or is it just any block that gives off light ?

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
The pack is looking better and better. I've enjoyed some other packs quite a bit, but there has just been so many mods in some of them, duplicating the same thing, and some so easy that there is zero challenge left in the world. If people stayed and built they would be fun. But a lot of players do their power armor, race to kill the ender dragon, and then see how they can grief the world since they get bored.

This pack gives so much challenge, and makes you work for everything, and there is an emerging theme to it. Intelligent Design vs. Smorgasborg. I was really happy with Magic Farm, and i think of it as a neat casual pack to go build in. But this pack is absolutely my favorite of them all.[DOUBLEPOST=1397000634][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great to have all the mobs back outside, it was getting too quiet outside and pretty safe for just casually walking around at night. Not anymore! Now I just need to figure out how to stop them breaking my lights through the walls. Are there any blocks the zombies won't break, or is it just any block that gives off light ?

Make the lanterns from Glenn's Gas mod. One iron ingot and one glass block make 4 lanterns. A torch inside gives poor light, but a piece of glowstone dust works great. Zombies don't break them, and they won't set off flammable or explosive gases.

Reactions: Eyamaz

Ghooostie

Jul 29, 2019
Make the lanterns from Glenn's Gas mod. One iron ingot and one glass block make 4 lanterns. A torch inside gives poor light, but a piece of glowstone dust works great. Zombies don't break them, and they won't set off flammable or explosive gases.

I don't know about that, I've had zombies break both torch lanterns and glowstone lanterns through my walls. Maybe I'm just really unlucky in that regard. Around gasses though, defo gonna use them. I have this dungeon that I'm terrified to explore because the floor is covered in red gas and there's lava scattered around (and a couple blaze spawners, fun fun). That should make it just a little safer. Thanks c:

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any blocks the zombies won't break, or is it just any block that gives off light ?

If you put the light source three blocks up (as in, one block above their heads), the mobs can't break it.

Jack o' Lanterns are also impervious to zombie attacks. No one tell Eyamaz.

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
If you put the light source three blocks up (as in, one block above their heads), the mobs can't break it.

Jack o' Lanterns are also impervious to zombie attacks. No one tell Eyamaz.
Jack o lantern nooks are so good... Sorry everyone

dlukz

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know about that, I've had zombies break both torch lanterns and glowstone lanterns through my walls. Maybe I'm just really unlucky in that regard. Around gasses though, defo gonna use them. I have this dungeon that I'm terrified to explore because the floor is covered in red gas and there's lava scattered around (and a couple blaze spawners, fun fun). That should make it just a little safer. Thanks c:

Make some of the Inverted Lumar lamps, They don't get destroyed

Reactions: Shazam08

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Added 3 of the Let's Plays I follow listed under the last spoiler.

Are you a Tuber doing a Let's Play? My requirements are simple.
At least 5 vids into the series.
Don't be a d-bag (that's my job. I consider this trying to usurp my position :p)

edit: also note, I will link directly to your channel, not just to the lets play playlist, so that people can see what else you do.

Reactions: Batch2

dlukz

Jul 29, 2019
Eyamaz, is it common knowledge that coagulated blood is the most OP food in the game? Is this by design? Stacks in 32, easily farmable(2x pumpkin head zombies[did these get disabled?] in a tall smeltry) 1/2 heart per 1 hunger, when you fill up you dont have to eat for like 15 minutes. Keeping your hunger topped off is simple.

Reactions: Shazam08

Ghooostie

Jul 29, 2019
So jack o lanterns and lumar lamps? Got it, thanks! No more coming back up from my mines to a dark home

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
So just did a single player world... First night f3? 10000 entities. Soooo glad I dug a good deep hole!

Retech

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe i'm not hyper pro. One quick question. How do I get my health back? Can't find it anywhere in the mod sheet...