Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Zombiexeffect

Jul 29, 2019
Um is there any way that I could enable the Hostile worlds server side so I can do invasions on LAN with my little cousin? Me an him are good at surviving pretty well only dying about 7 times per day >_< and we really like the idea of setting one of the dungeons we cleared out into a fortress to actually defend.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Um is there any way that I could enable the Hostile worlds server side so I can do invasions on LAN with my little cousin? Me an him are good at surviving pretty well only dying about 7 times per day >_< and we really like the idea of setting one of the dungeons we cleared out into a fortress to actually defend.

The mod is in the server download, just remove the .disabled from the end of the file name.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Untill I figure out how to fix the AI lag, a quick "/cofh killall" should resolve the issue when it starts happening.

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
Using the TC smeltery smelting nether metalurgy ores you get a different output every time, it seems like the item ids are shifted or random we haven't pinned it down.

For example when smelting shadow iron you get vyroxres, vulcanite gives you calendrite.

Update: we get the same issue with the ignatiuous smelter

Last edited:

DudeDnB

Jul 29, 2019
I checked and checked and haven't been able to find any info on this, so sorry for the noob question ... how do you heal once you are injured? Are potions the only way to heal yourself?

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Using the TC smeltery smelting metalurgy ores you get a different output every time, it seems like the item ids are shifted or random we haven't pinned it down.

For example when smelting shadow iron you get vyroxres, vulcanite gives you calendrite.

Hrm...

I checked and checked and haven't been able to find any info on this, so sorry for the noob question ... how do you heal once you are injured? Are potions the only way to heal yourself?

Potions, magic, and eating food. Note that food needs to restore at least one haunch of hunger to restore a half heart of damage. Hunger restored / 3 = healing

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Nope. Nor can you currently make ac aquias accumulator until I figure where in the tech tree it will fit, probably post enderdragon.
One of the difficulties I wanted to convey in this pack amid the horror of mobs was resource management, something we really don't see in packs anymore and is actually is a struggle for me to convey properly without cutting ore spawns, which I don't really want to do.

DudeDnB

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the reply, Eyamaz :D This is a great pack! I only had to restart my world twice, haha

One thing I noticed is when I upgraded my flint pickaxe to copper, I was immediately able to mine iron. Same when I upgraded the copper pick to iron - I could mine tin right away. I realize there is a config setting in IguanaTweaks to disable forced progression; I am wondering if you intentionally disabled this or if it was an oversight. It didn't feel right being able to progress from copper/iron/bronze in a matter of minutes, when I had been using flint tools for days and days (weeks?) in-game.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah. I have the forced progression disabled atm since I pushed tech all the way to the nether. I'm not quite sure I want to force that extra long wait, I may change that.

Negation99

Jul 29, 2019
You dont need a farm for infinite food. In fact the small farm I have doesnt seem to grow even in sunlight so its probably a good thing.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
You dont need a farm for infinite food. In fact the small farm I have doesnt seem to grow even in sunlight so its probably a good thing.

exactly how do you have infinite food?

Modpack Version 1.0.1
Issue: Server crash after placing a computer.
Crashlog: http://paste.md-5.net/hoxatuhori.vhdl

I apologize if there is any obvious solution or if someone reported this already and I missed it. Thanks for any assistance you can provide and for making this "superfun" modpack.

hrm, looks like i'll need to back port to 1.58 :(

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
exactly how do you have infinite food?

It's a trap, You tell him how you are doing it and next thing BnB is getting an update to nerf the crap out of what you were doing. >=D Exploit it while you can young one, The old man is after you.

Reactions: Eyamaz

LordErk

Jul 29, 2019
I made an account just to comment on this pack because i love it so much.

Although I've noticed a slight issue. As soon as you are capable of mining tin you can make damascus steel from Metallurgy in the TiCon smeltery, which allows you to make a damascus steel pickaxe head, which jumps you all the way to ardite mining level.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I made an account just to comment on this pack because i love it so much.

Although I've noticed a slight issue. As soon as you are capable of mining tin you can make damascus steel from Metallurgy in the TiCon smeltery, which allows you to make a damascus steel pickaxe head, which jumps you all the way to ardite mining level.

I've already spoken to glassmaker about this since it's supposed to have the same mining level as the other steel. Then, after he updates, I have to wait for iguana to update.
I may be able to change it in iguana's configs myself, but I think that only works with non TiC picks.