Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Steel

Jul 29, 2019
It's released! Version 1.0.0 is showing in the FTB Launcher for me and downloading now.

~edit~
Added Sync, booted up, and it is running with no issues. And Sync shouldn't mess up the hardcore progression much since it can't even be used until you have two beacons in HC.

Last edited:

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
hrm, law I expect. plz don't delete bug reports from this thread. I'm doing it all from here.

edit:nm, i see now that was for the 1.5 pack.

Madchin

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing for 20 minutes and blew myself up because of gases about 5 times. This is fun.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
just got this issue when starting a single player world and its done it 2 times now on totally new worlds http://paste.ubuntu.com/7007308/ doesnt even let me get the world totally loaded up before crash and no changes at all were made to the pack

I'm guessing you used default worldgen? thats a known issue. Use BoP worldgen for now until I figure out why it happens in default.

radpad

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there. I may be doing something blatantly wrong here as I seem to be the only person with this problem, but when I tried to launch the modpack from the FTB launcher it crashes and this line is printed on the console

"2014-02-27 22:29:35 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] An error occurred trying to configure the minecraft home at C:\Users\location\BloodNBones\minecraft for Forge Mod Loader
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: codechicken/core/launch/CodeChickenCorePlugin : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0"

This is a link to the full log. http://pastebin.com/5MdseHZQ

Many thanks, P.

Steel

Jul 29, 2019
Played for an hour so far, went through three worlds, finally survived the first night on my third world. (Here's a hint, search for gravel and trees to make a flint tool with TiCo your first day. Also, food. Food and flint.) Of course, my front exit was swarmed, so I decided to dig a different way out, and was two shot by a spider instantly upon exiting. World four, here I come!

Reactions: Madchin

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there. I may be doing something blatantly wrong here as I seem to be the only person with this problem, but when I tried to launch the modpack from the FTB launcher it crashes and this line is printed on the console

"2014-02-27 22:29:35 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] An error occurred trying to configure the minecraft home at C:\Users\location\BloodNBones\minecraft for Forge Mod Loader
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: codechicken/core/launch/CodeChickenCorePlugin : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0"

This is a link to the full log. http://pastebin.com/5MdseHZQ

Many thanks, P.

Try updating your java 7 to the 64bit version so the launcher isnt choosing the java 6.

Last edited:

Negation99

Jul 29, 2019
Also Biomes of Plenty adds in food that bypasses the nerfs from hunger overhaul Berry and Persimmon are two ive found so far.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Also Biomes of Plenty adds in food that bypasses the nerfs from hunger overhaul Berry and Persimmon are two ive found so far.

Consider it a bonus for now. Food is hard to come by effectively at first when you can't sleep through the night and crops won't grow in torch light.

Steel

Jul 29, 2019
Consider it a bonus for now. Food is hard to come by effectively at first when you can't sleep through the night and crops won't grow in torch light.

You can't sleep through the night? That makes my plans for a bed worthless. Also, crops don't grow in torchlight? Do they have to have sunlight? So we have to have our farms outside? Which mod does that?

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
You can't sleep through the night? That makes my plans for a bed worthless. Also, crops don't grow in torchlight? Do they have to have sunlight? So we have to have our farms outside? Which mod does that?

The bed can still be used to set your spawn point.
The crops require sunlight is hunger overhaul.