Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

mohrad

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately that is a known bug. Not sure what causes it, but it's not uncommon for peoples game to crash as the nether is unloading. So it's not just you, and it's not cause of the baby creeper.

Well, thanks for answering - I was kinda out of ideas as to what kind of keyphrase to use at the search engine and just didnt bump into any reports of it being known.

Also, for anybody interested, I got my "Nether Exiting" fixed.
Don't know how exactly. I did all of the things below, and it worked after last one:
- spammed "/cofh killall" both in the Nether and Overworld
- used "/opis" and Purged both in the Nether and Overworld
- toggled the Difficulty couple times from Peaceful to Normal both in the Nether and Overworld

I did all of the above as I had no issues with the Nether up until that baby Creeper ran into the Portal and crashed my game, so I was thinking he got "stuck" somewhere crashing my game each time the Nether is unloaded.

Reactions: Eyamaz

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
So I died in the spirit world... I don't mean I was "killed" but woke up. I mean all my stuff dropped on the ground. When I respawned, I did so at my bed in the overworld, and there was my body, asleep on the bed... I didn't think it was supposed to work like that...

Possible relevant info, game crashed, corrupted my level.dat (this is the second time this has happened total), and I had to replace it. But I did so with the same one I used last time.

mohrad

Jul 29, 2019
It has happen to me once. Simply back up world, delete, download and ask yourself again why you want to play Blood N Bones. Hope this helps and works

Or give it some time.
I don't know why, but BnB has exceptionally long wind up time when launching, sometimes nearing even 1 minute before the actual minecraft pops up.

Thorgan8

Jul 29, 2019
Could somebody help me with Gases Frameworks? I don't understand why this set-up doesn't work.
It's a collector, to a pump, to a pipe, to a tank.

edit: I tried a bunch of other combinations with the four block types but none of them fill my tank ._. Which is odd, because I got it to work at one time without any oddities.
Is it that this gas isn't collectable?

Attachments

• gases.jpg
    gases.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Jul 29, 2019
Ok any good general location for nether ores . trying to find vulcanite and searching a lot and to quote "insufficient facts always invite danger".--SPOCK, Star Trek: The Original Series, "Space Seed"

Anesos

Jul 29, 2019
@Thorgan8 : Should just need a collector and a tank to gather it. No need for pumps or pipes to just get it into a tank. Note that the output side of the collector depends on which block face you click on. Click down on the floor and it will output up. click sideways on a wall and it will output to the side. (and tanks can't input from a side...?)

@mimi4fauna3 : More info. What are you trying to do and how are you getting ID conflicts?

@Blood&Scott&Bones : I believe they generate at any Y level in the Nether. Just keep digging and hope for good luck. :) Also... if you generated your Nether prior to 1.1, delete it and start over. There was hardly any vulcanite generating earlier due to the veins of less than 4 size issue.

Reactions: Blood&Scott&Bones

Adarcer

Jul 29, 2019
@mimi4fauna3 remove the mod(s) you added...should not be messing with packs if you don't even know how to fix item id conflicts, and know how to change and disable recipes at the very least to not mess up the balance of the pack... some of the id conflict you see in console are intentional and are needed for certain mods too work

Last edited:

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
So I died in the spirit world... I don't mean I was "killed" but woke up. I mean all my stuff dropped on the ground. When I respawned, I did so at my bed in the overworld, and there was my body, asleep on the bed... I didn't think it was supposed to work like that...

Possible relevant info, game crashed, corrupted my level.dat (this is the second time this has happened total), and I had to replace it. But I did so with the same one I used last time.
I had the same thing happen. Died and dumped inventory in SW, then appeared next to my body. Killed self to wake up, but lost all gear i'd had in overworld.

Thorgan8

Jul 29, 2019
@Thorgan8 : Should just need a collector and a tank to gather it. No need for pumps or pipes to just get it into a tank. Note that the output side of the collector depends on which block face you click on. Click down on the floor and it will output up. click sideways on a wall and it will output to the side. (and tanks can't input from a side...?)
Ah thanks, I didn't know about any of that. Still doesn't work though:/
I simply put the collector on the ground (right clicking on the ground below) and then put the tank on top of it. It gathers a tiny bit of gas and then stops. I waited for a few minutes with this set-up, but no additional gas was collected.

Attachments

• gases2.jpg
    gases2.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 59

Anesos

Jul 29, 2019
Ah thanks, I didn't know about any of that. Still doesn't work though:/
I simply put the collector on the ground (right clicking on the ground below) and then put the tank on top of it. It gathers a tiny bit of gas and then stops. I waited for a few minutes with this set-up, but no additional gas was collected.
There are probably better video tutorials and stuff, but here's when I gave it a try in my series. It sorta works, but it's tough to make it really useful imo.

Wikitay

Jul 29, 2019
yes, i made this pack as STUPID difficult as possible without making it completely impossible. its specifically designed to be a hardcore challenge pack where, at least at the start, there is little breathing room. At no time did i want a player to feel "safe" from the world around it. Its a pack designed to be the complete opposite of something like Unleashed or most other modpacks that have tech in them. There is no uberarmornothingcanhurtmeaftermyfirsthoursworthofplay or weaponthatcankillalmostanythingrightfromthestart.

this pack is definitely not intended for a casual player.
I am totally sorry but, where do you download?

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, thanks, I'll see if it works that way. In the mean time I decided to just strip mine around the gas caves and I got my two diamonds for and enchanting table.

The gas collector will only collect gas that is touching one of it's input sides. So you need to either have it set up for all the gas to flow down/up to one point (depending on the type of gass), or more realistically, keep moving the collector and the tank. When you break the tank, you will lose all the gas inside of it. But you can use glass bottles to collect the gas from the tank to move it elsewhere.