Besides MC, what have you been playing lately?

schyman

Jul 29, 2019
Replayed Planescape Torment, first time in years so it was a fantastic experience. Been trying out Shogun 2, but it didn't really catch me. Also play a bit of sims 3 on and off but it's bugginess keeps me from getting hooked for longer periods.

Snafufx2

Jul 29, 2019
Civilation V: Its a great strategy game and loved by many including me :D

Team Fortress 2: For some reason I have had a temptation to play TF2, Really fun game and F2P.

Rift: Very fun MMORPG, very similar to WoW, but not necessarily.

Gus

Jul 29, 2019
Terraria: Really fun, especially the pvp on multiplayer, it's like 2D Minecraft with more adventure, bosses, and TONS of weapons/armor/ores. Also in this game Gold > Iron :3
Chrono Trigger: A very old game for the SNES, hands down one of the best games I have played in my entire life.

Virgoddess

Jul 29, 2019
The Binding of Isaac, Terraria, and The Walking Dead. On console, Lego LoTR and Lego Harry Potter, with a little bit of Black Ops 1 in there.

Ritual

Jul 29, 2019
The Last of Us! Not sure yet how far it lives up to the hype, but it is definitely game of the year so far for me.

aaninja64

Jul 29, 2019
Terraria: For obvious reasons, stated plenty of times before me.

Kerbal Space Program: I watched Yogscast Duncan play it a bit, and what really got me hooked was the Spaceplane Hangar. I love making me some fighter jets.

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Well I recently acquired a PS4 and a few games. The Last of Us was impressive on a few different levels but the actual gameplay is exactly the same as everything else these days, and the story can only keep you interested for so long. I also purchased "The Evil Within" which judging by the first few minutes I played, is a failure of a horror game. Shadow of Mordor is ok but I never really liked Assassin's creed to begin with, dressing it up in LOTR clothing doesnt help too much.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Warframe, Counter Strike: Global Offence, Assassins Creed II

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Shadow Warrior, for when all you want to do is slaughter while listening to immature jokes.

Metro 2033 for when I need tension (seriously, anyone who makes it through the librarian level of ranger mode without changing their pants at least once is a GOD)

Total War: Atilla for a global apocalypse simulator :p

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
TLoZ Majora's Mask 3D, Shadow of the Colossus, and have been playing with randomizers in various Pokemon games.

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, people play anything besides MC.....?

[insert surprised meme here]
Seriously though, Creativerse, Minimum, Unturned, Terraria, Starmade, basically anything with voxels. :p (And Hypixel Warlords but that is MC, still pretty different than modded.)