Besides MC, what have you been playing lately?

haisho

Jul 29, 2019
Yea! Orismer.
I think high elves are Bosmer.
There's Falmer and Dwemer too. And a few others I missed. Mer is the giveaway.
High Elves are Altmer. Bosmer are Wood Elves. But you're correct that in if they're called -mer, they're pretty much elven, or of elven descent in some form.

Mulling around with Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer, but it's going to be facing its death throes soon. If it's not that, then Ragnarok Online because I'm a softy for nostalgia, and if not that...Etrian Odyssey.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
High Elves are Altmer. Bosmer are Wood Elves. But you're correct that in if they're called -mer, they're pretty much elven, or of elven descent in some form.
I didn't get why, mer means "sea" in French, idk if it has any other meaning like "largears"

Grunguk

Jul 29, 2019
Chivalry. An axe to the face is always fun.

Don't Stave. Didn't starve, but got 'et by bats.

Still tinkering with Skyrim. Never seem to get far with it or play it for very long, but always seem to gravitate back to it.

FrankieTheSnake

Jul 29, 2019
skyrim : just because it's epic (altough I'm running at 25 FPS)
team fortress 2 : just when I'm in the killing mood-
War thunder : one of the best free to play aviation games
arma 2 : I suck at it altough I like it
age of empire series : who likes rts will like it.
Call of duty 1 : in the time call of duty didn't suck
prison architect : for who likes building prisons and stuffz around with it like placement strategy and with new things added everyday I love it.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
TF2: it is just awesome
PAYDAY: The Heist: It's just so much fun to hear your friends say "BIG DADDY WITH SHOTGUN!" when you are stealing a whole panic room.
Dota 2: I like it. It's just... it.
Wind Waker: Best LoZ game followed by Majora's Mask and Skyward Sword.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I got TF2 recently, but haven't really been in the mood to play for the past couple of weeks. I've been playing tons of Pokemon, especially Fire Red on the PokeMMO with my friend. I haven't played GTA in a while but have been meaning to, and I really need to get Arma II and DayZ.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
League of Legends
Crysis 3
Skyrim
MW3 (only because i wanted to prove to my brother i could beat him)
Halo (Original Version)
Pokemon Emerald (on PC Emulator)

Trunks9809

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing Skyrim recently. (beware, falling is more dangerous than dragons, even at level 4!)
Aside from that, a bit of Impire, Dungeon Defenders, EVE Online... I picked up a few games in Steam sales recently that I should really get around to checking out too.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
When I'm not playing Minecraft, it's either Minecraft-related YouTube videos, or figuring out why Minecraft's not working.

Sent from boobs (because why not?)

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Does Teamspeak count? :p

Seriously though, I have been playing a really awesome virtual reality game called: IRL. Sometimes I think I'm losing :(

Reactions: Eyamaz

Silent_007

Jul 29, 2019
^^^Unfortunately the storyline also moves really slowly...

MC is my mainstay these days, but some of my past favorites that tend to resurface now and then:
-Supreme Commander. Not '2'. One of the best RTS games out there if you ask me. For my playing style at least.
-Earth 2150. It has a few balancing issues, but the cutomizability is fantastic, especially considering how old it is.
-Any Command & Conquer. Some are better than others, but Tiberian Sun was my introduction to RTS games (which I love) so it will always hold a special place in my heart. :p