Besides MC, what have you been playing lately?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Growle, Apr 17, 2013.

1. nhanseo3

nhanseo3 Guest

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (I've been working on acquiring the Dreamcatcher.)
    Plants vs. Zombies. Insanely fun tower defence game.
    The Legend of Zelda: Insert Arbitrary Game from the Series Here.

2. RavynousHunter

RavynousHunter New Member

State of Decay. I was a little lukewarm when I first played it a few months ago, but now that I've got into it, I'm actually having fun with it. ... After getting my starting guy torn in half by a Juggernaut.

3. enio

enio Guest

Cubefield and shadow fight 3. sometimes fifa18 with my friends.

4. malicious_bloke

malicious_bloke Over-Achiever

Stellaris. Putting the cider back in "Genocider" :3

5. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
    Justice League

6. rouge_bare

rouge_bare Well-Known Member

Quite a bit of Bang!Howdy. But I am honestly waiting a little bit to get fully into it, just while they are ironing out a few minor kinks.
    Other than that I've been playing Town of Salem and Throne of Lies. (Similiar games yes, but have their own merits. I wouldn't call one strictly better than the other.)

7. cannajan

cannajan New Member

Subnautica, loving the story and swimming around, some real surprises coming out of the murky depths!
    Delver has finally been released,I will be getting this asap, rogue dungeon game that Notch tweeted about many moons ago.

GamerwithnoGame likes this.
  8. Bishnu Gupta

Bishnu Gupta Guest

The Legend of Zelda, GTA 5

9. GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame Forum Addict

Weirdly, my youngest and I have gone into (or in my case back to) Lego Star Wars III. He seems to enjoy it, and it’s been so long since I 100%’d it that I’ve forgotten a lot, so it’s kind of novel again. Except for those damn battles - thankfully I remember what to do with those, because they were damn frustrating the first time.

10. RavynousHunter

Does it count if I plan on teaching a neural network to play games, instead? :p

LordPINE and GamerwithnoGame like this.
  11. GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame Forum Addict

...yes. Yes it does.

12. RavynousHunter

Whee! Once summer actually starts (after next week, when finals are done), I plan on trying to apply NEAT to increasingly more complex games starting from something simple, like Tetris. I'd use reinforcement learning, but that takes longer and requires that I manually alter the network myself, which is a mite tedious.

13. Alexiy

Alexiy Well-Known Member

I'm playing Asphalt 8 on a tablet. Good game. I managed to win Lamborghini Asterion not so long ago... My favourite cars currently are Honda S2000 (great for multiplayer), Pagani Zonda and Ferrari Evoluzione.

14. This game keeps me up all night PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.

15. Reddis

Reddis New Member

Everquest 1 emulated server.

16. MrMonsterGuy18

MrMonsterGuy18 Well-Known Member

Everquest 1 is awesome, and on of the two mmo’s I like (The other being Star Wars: The Old Republic)
    I’ve been replaying Sims 2 recently

17. Reddis

Reddis New Member

If joining the EQ1 EMU servers is appealing to you, I can be found on discord as Mythrodin #4748. I could tell you about the server I am on and offer a little help to get you started. /cheers

18. aliovalio

aliovalio Guest

GTA4
    NBA2k18
    FIFA2k18
    SC2
    CS:GO