Besides MC, what have you been playing lately?

N

nhanseo3

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (I've been working on acquiring the Dreamcatcher.)
Plants vs. Zombies. Insanely fun tower defence game.
The Legend of Zelda: Insert Arbitrary Game from the Series Here.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
State of Decay. I was a little lukewarm when I first played it a few months ago, but now that I've got into it, I'm actually having fun with it. ... After getting my starting guy torn in half by a Juggernaut.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Quite a bit of Bang!Howdy. But I am honestly waiting a little bit to get fully into it, just while they are ironing out a few minor kinks.
Other than that I've been playing Town of Salem and Throne of Lies. (Similiar games yes, but have their own merits. I wouldn't call one strictly better than the other.)

cannajan

Jul 29, 2019
Subnautica, loving the story and swimming around, some real surprises coming out of the murky depths!
Delver has finally been released,I will be getting this asap, rogue dungeon game that Notch tweeted about many moons ago.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Weirdly, my youngest and I have gone into (or in my case back to) Lego Star Wars III. He seems to enjoy it, and it’s been so long since I 100%’d it that I’ve forgotten a lot, so it’s kind of novel again. Except for those damn battles - thankfully I remember what to do with those, because they were damn frustrating the first time.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Whee! Once summer actually starts (after next week, when finals are done), I plan on trying to apply NEAT to increasingly more complex games starting from something simple, like Tetris. I'd use reinforcement learning, but that takes longer and requires that I manually alter the network myself, which is a mite tedious.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

Alexiy

Mar 3, 2014
Riga, Latvia
I'm playing Asphalt 8 on a tablet. Good game. I managed to win Lamborghini Asterion not so long ago... My favourite cars currently are Honda S2000 (great for multiplayer), Pagani Zonda and Ferrari Evoluzione.

M

margaux.stine

This game keeps me up all night PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
Everquest 1 is awesome, and on of the two mmo’s I like (The other being Star Wars: The Old Republic)
I’ve been replaying Sims 2 recently

If joining the EQ1 EMU servers is appealing to you, I can be found on discord as Mythrodin #4748. I could tell you about the server I am on and offer a little help to get you started. /cheers