Whitelist Server Beat The Beast[mindcrack 8.3.2]{whitelist}PvE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
nicemannot1
where you not banned from stonecraft?
why tell me lies I actually play with the guy that you destroyed his chest

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
the server has been up all the time as im aware we have never had any problems with this host having any down time.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
sorry guys the console was showing that the server was up but infact it was not im working on it now[DOUBLEPOST=1390426037][/DOUBLEPOST]that's it back up guys sorry about that.

Bmanol12

Jul 29, 2019
Hey how do i apply to be white listed or do you guys just do it. Im with homiec and johnny Sreenan, we r going to team and we r buddies in real life ask them, i hve played ftb for like 8 years now and am really good

Bmanol12

Jul 29, 2019
IP 78.47.208.166:25628

We are interested in building a community to play and grow together much like the mindcrack itself rather than admin and players apart.

Rules are pretty straight forward.
Do not upset other players
No griefing
No cheating eg.. duping glitching etc

There are no banned items But if abused we will ban items, players or both.

To apply for whitelist please fill in the form below

IGN..
AGE..
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY]
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU..
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES..
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF..

just as an update guys we are going to clear old names from the whitelist to make room for new players if for any reason you have taken a break from the server for a while and I take your name from the whitelist just give me a shout.

We have just built a new spawn with lots of new buildings (mostly built by lam0x BIG thanks to him) there is a new mall now with units for who ever would like to open a shop and 2 machine rooms to get the new guys started.
I will upload pics soon of spawn but trust me we have one of the best spawns I have seen in a long time and there is still room for players to build and make things they would like to add

Hope to see a few new players soon.

Bmanola13

I am 23 years old.

I have never been banned from a server in my life.

You should whitelist me because i am friends with homiec and johnny sreen, we want to work together to become good at this game

I agree with the rules completely

I am very helpful because i mine a lot and thats all i will really do. Thank you

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
Bmanola13
whitelisted enjoy yourself.[DOUBLEPOST=1390824400][/DOUBLEPOST]if yous have any friends that want to join the server yous can contact me in Skype for a quicker way to get on the whitelist guys

mogsb11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. moggy1236
AGE.. 13
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] I don't think I have.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. I'd like to help players who are new and give people tips on the game.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. Yes
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. I like to help people so if you see me online feel free to ask me a question and i'll try my best to give a good answer.

PunyPwner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. PunyPwner
AGE.. 13
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] Been banned a few years ago for griefing, will never do it again.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. I can help manage the server (if you want me to) like griefers, etc.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. Yes.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. I like building a lot and trying out mods. I like long walks on the beach and am a pretty nice guy.
Hope I can join!

jack25cnc

Jul 29, 2019
AGE- 14
IGN-jack25cnc
Have You Ever been Banned- Never have and i dont plan on it
Why I should be whitelisted- I am quick with a joke and love playing minecraft with others plus ill do group events
Do You agree with The rules- I wouldnt be writing this if i didnt
A little about me- im nice to everyone and anyone

Aldriik711

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, my IGN is Aldriik711.
I am 23 years old.
I've never been banned from any server.
I am friendly and helpful. I am mature and do not like greifing or stealing or pvping. I believe these are similar traits to what the server is looking for.
I do agree with the rules.
As I said, I am 23 years old, a manager at Dollar Tree and play minecraft in my spare time. I just recently started playing FTB and decided on the Mindcrack pack. I would like to find a server that is helpful and friendly to newcomers to the FTB mods as well as veterans. I'm an open book. If you want to know, ask me. I am more of a mass builder then an aesthetic builder. But when I Put some time aside I can make some beautiful creations!
Anyhow, my name is David and I think you guys would enjoy my company and my builds. Thanks for reading.

BeTheB907

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - BeTheB907
AGE - 15
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED - Nope, I love to play legit minecraft without griefing.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU - Well i love FTB and MindCrack. I am really attached to this community stuff and love it, Seeing a server like mindcrack makes me so happy to know i can possibly be a part of it, so hope to here from you soon!
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULEe - Of course.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELf - I am 15 been playing minecraft for about 5 years. No everything about ftb from head to toe from watching mindcrack. Im a really cool intelligent guy and love to chat and make buddies. Skype - BeTheB907 Thanks for reading hope to here soon

ileaves2live

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ileaves2live
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED: Nope, or at least not that I am aware of.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: I am a friendly guy and I love to make friends with people around the world, as well as use the server as a platform to learn new things both in and out of the game.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES: Wouldn't make sense not to I guess... (That means yes)
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: I am currently 17 years old living in Singapore. I play minecraft almost daily and I also do basketball.

LittleExo_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. LittleExo_
AGE.. 13
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY]: Never .http://mcbans.com/player/LittleExo_/
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU..: I hope to contribute to this community and would definitely guide people around if they are new .
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. Definitely !
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. I am 13 years old and I live in Singapore too , play soccer , basketball and volleyball. I love sports and game :b

SawyerV

Jul 29, 2019
ING: 02042001
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED: nope, griefing, raiding only ruins the game,
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES: definitly!
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: i love playing minecraft have been playing it for 2 years ftb for half a year or so, i'm on most of the time, almost everyday and i would love to join the server(if you''re still adding people) because i just want a server where you can trust eachother!.
Can't wait to join the server!

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:darclight138
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY]:no bans
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: Im a great player Ive played this modpack before and even ran a server so any problems i can help fix
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES:yes
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: Ive ran a server both normal minecraft and direwolf20 1.6.4