Whitelist Server Beat The Beast[mindcrack 8.3.2]{whitelist}PvE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

akrodzen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: superstarboo or iantheartist or I might buy a new one (both of those belong to my kids)
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY]: None
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: I've been playing for 2 years. I consider myself to be a great builder and mediocre at most everything else. I have recently started playing UHC's and have done alright (won 2 of 9 matches). In FTB I consider myself a learner. The only FTB server I've played on was beastrealms. I was asked to build spawn after they reset the server. I spent most of my time recreating Rivendell from Lord of the Rings. I'd like to do that again, and focus on the magic mods.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES: Yes
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm married with kids, and love to play. I spend a lot of time doing group builds. I have made group spawners/areas for every server I've played on.

Devtech223

Jul 29, 2019
IGN..Devtech223
AGE..15
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] Never
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. I would like to build a awesome PVP map that copy a COD map
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. Yes
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF..
been playing minecraft for 5 years and moded minecraft for 3
love the mod red power and ic2

Halapeno02

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Halapeno02
Age 12
Have You Been Banned: not once
DO You Agree With The Rules: Yes they sound fair
A Little About Yourself: I am mature and I don't grief or annoy other players I also play daily.[DOUBLEPOST=1397165794][/DOUBLEPOST]Why should you whitelist me: I am am fun person to be around (witnesses) I also like to have fun and don't bully or any thing like that.

zwbrown

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zwbrown
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED: No
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: Because I am a youtuber/redstoner, I have been using feed the beast for a long time and want a whitelisted server I can go on that there is a community.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES: Yes
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: Well I have been on a total of 3 whitelisted servers for regular minecraft, I do youtube (My channel is: ThePineMine) I am a great redstoner, and I love feed the beast.

I really hope you accept my application, and have a great day! :)

wild22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:stateofhockey
BANNED:I have been banned from one server because of lag glitch and the server thought I was flying
RULES:I agree with all the rules and believe that they are all smart things to do on a server
ABOUT ME:I am a fun loving boy who has some experience with mods and love forming communities with other players.

Last edited:

AvianIce

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AvianIce
Have you been banned: no
Do you agree with the rules: why yes, yes I do
A little about yourself: I play mostly and or mainly on weekends, and I love to pull off little (friendly) pranks on others...

AvianIce

Jul 29, 2019
Oh!! Sorry, here's a re-do of my application :p
IGN: AvianIce
Have you ever been banned: Never
Why we should white-list you: Because I have been looking for a whitelisted server where we all know each other and because I have just started FTB and find that playing with others in a server would be both fun, and cool...
Do you agree with the rules: Yes, yes I do
A little about yourself: I play mainly on the weekends, I also like to play small-scale friendly pranks.

WaffenHD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. WaffenHD
AGE.. 16
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] No :)
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. Because I'm a very helpful and friendly guy. I have been looking for a Mindcrack server for quite a while now and this looks like an interesting server, just like the real Mindcrack server :) A server were I can trust that no one will grief my builds is a good server. Whitelisted servers are usually the best in my opinion :) Im really looking forward to join the server if i get accepted.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. Yes I do!
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. Im 16 years old and from Norway. Im a friendly and calm person that love playing modded Minecraft. I hope I see you FTB'ers on the server!

TonyVallad

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, my name is Tony, I'm 24 and I've never been banned.
I'm from Metz (France) but I speak english.
I was an admin on a server about a year ago and decided to play something else for a while, and now I'm ready to come back.

I'd like to join your server to play with you because playing alone isn't that fun, and I hope you use TeamSpeak or Mumble, because it gets even better that way.

For the rules, of course I agree with them, otherwise I wouldn't apply to get whitelisted now would I ? ^^

I like to build stuff, so if you want to make crazy things, I'm probably your guy ^^

Oh and one last thing, I'd join with my girlfriend if that's alright, we used to play together and we want to start again together. She's in it for the animals and creating a house more than anything, but she's fun ^^

IGNs:
Me: TonyVallad
My GF: Kangaudrey

Thanks in advance for your answer and I hope you'll take us ;)