Whitelist Server Beat The Beast[mindcrack 8.3.2]{whitelist}PvE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
IP 78.47.208.166:25628

We are interested in building a community to play and grow together much like the mindcrack itself rather than admin and players apart.

Rules are pretty straight forward.
Do not upset other players
No griefing
No cheating eg.. duping glitching etc

There are no banned items But if abused we will ban items, players or both.

To apply for whitelist please fill in the form below

IGN..
AGE..
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY]
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU..
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES..
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF..

just as an update guys we are going to clear old names from the whitelist to make room for new players if for any reason you have taken a break from the server for a while and I take your name from the whitelist just give me a shout.

We have just built a new spawn with lots of new buildings (mostly built by lam0x BIG thanks to him) there is a new mall now with units for who ever would like to open a shop and 2 machine rooms to get the new guys started.
I will upload pics soon of spawn but trust me we have one of the best spawns I have seen in a long time and there is still room for players to build and make things they would like to add

Hope to see a few new players soon.

Last edited:

MClaudeW

Jul 29, 2019
MClaudeW

29 M

Never banned, i have run servers and been oppe'd for servers.

whitelist me and I'll play often, i'll be helpful, and i'll happily contribute to the community... i'd like to try filming a tutorial or two down the line as well.

I think the rules sound mature, and they cover more than an actual list of exact things.

I am the nicest guy. I have worked as a professional illustrator. I value wisdom. I will play often.

torvtak

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: torvtak

HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED: I have not been banned from any server ever

WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: Im only looking for a FTB server to play on and this might be it if i get whitelisted

DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES: Yes i do

A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: Im from Norway. 17(soon 18 year old) dude. Calm and fun guy. Hate greifers and stupid people that ruins the mincraft experience.

TheOnlyFasco

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TheOnlyFasco

HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED: I have never been banned.

WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: Because i'm looking for a server with some trust in other people.

DO YOU AGREE THE RULES: Looks good to me

A LITLE ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm from The Netherlands. I love a challenge.For the rest i like a good joke and are a calm guy.

Sionyn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. sionyn
AGE.. 14
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] Nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. I'm Looking for a good whitelisted server and im bored of single player
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. of course
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. From the UK, I like having fun and a bit of challenge here and there.

xXmichealXx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. chambon
AGE.. 16
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED? No
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. i'm bored of playing vanilla and ssp so i'm looking for a small server that is whitelisted
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. yes i agree the rules
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. i'm 16 i live in Belgium my english is not very good, i'm a boy.
you can contact me on Skype michiel.de.smet1

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
sorry for the wait guys I was away for a few days but back now
whitelisted:-
StanleyTheGr8
sionyn
chambon

hope to see you's soon

Sgtdunaway

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. Sgtdunaway
AGE.. 34
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (No I have never been banned)[WHY]
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. I enjoy playing Minecraft I never really bother anyone about anything
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. Yes I do
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. I am 34 Yo have 3 Kids I am a photographer and I am also going to school for electronic Engineering.

s4x0r

Jul 29, 2019
s4x0r
I haven't been banned
The last server i played on was a private server of ~5 people. Ever since that dissolved, I've been looking for a similar type of community. I believe that small servers tend to e more fun because you get to know your neighbors better than if there were 50 of them.
Yes
I tend to over-engineer things a bit. I once built a 16x16 redpower quarry capable of moving in all directions dubbed "The Chunk Destroyer". lagged the server for a good c0uople minutes, but the amount of resources coming from the thing was worth it.

HoudsonSmith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. HoudsonSmith
AGE.. 16
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] 1 time, because of not sharing my things with others (apparently that was not allowed. :3)
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. Because I believe I would be a great contribution to the community :)
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. Yes.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. Im 16 years old, mature, and I live in the UK. I played FTB, but quite a while ago, decided to start it again, as I've missed all the mods :)

_Omnicide

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _Omnicide (include underscore)
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY]: As far as I know, no, I have not.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: I'm looking for a white-listed server, as the recent FTB server I played on got shut down due to the host having (serious) issues. I'm a good player, willing to contribute to the community, and I am a very nice and considerate person.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES: Yes, yes I do.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: 15, love playing MC/FTB, tend to play for hours on end. Started playing FTB as it started to get more popular, like everyone else. I enjoy playing with most of the mods (forestry specifically), and love, love, love playing SMP compared to the boring old SSP.

revengeful_fish

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: revengeful_fish
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] once but it was turned over soon after becuase of a miss communication.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: i would be a great addittion to the community and im pretty fun overall
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES: yes
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: im a pretty chill guy who is looking to play some ftb and record it.