Whitelist Server Beat The Beast[mindcrack 8.3.2]{whitelist}PvE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

greyghst168

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN.. - greyghst168
2) AGE.. - 15
3) HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] - NO
4) WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. - Because i want to play on this pack with other players
5) DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. - YES
6) A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. - I speak English not very well, because i am non-english speaker. I am 15 years old, and i live in Ukraine. I want to play MindCrack with you, guys.

Make me a gift. Add me to the Whitelist =)

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnny Sreenan

Blockboidr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. blockboid
AGE.. 14
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] None!
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. I'm a good builder and pretty good programmer, I know LUA pretty well and I think I can be an awesome part of this awesome community
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. Ofcourse!
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. Hello! I have been playing since I was 11 years old. Also have been programming GML and a little bit of C# since I was 7 so I guess thats why I love computercraft... I like automating everything and I love the FTB Mindcrack pack because of the older mods like redpower.

With lots of hugs and kisses! Blockboid

BloxerBlawk

Jul 29, 2019
BloxerBlawk

I am almost 14

No I have never been Banned

I am trying to build up my subscribers and i haven't ever collated so it would be a cool experience

I'm a girl, and I have been playing PC minecraft for about 3 months, but minecraft in general for about two years. I wont be able to play on weekends, because my parents are separated, and I am a good builder, but i stink with red stone.

Exege

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Exege

HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED
: I have never been banned, or can't think of any instance where I would have been banned.

WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: I really try to help other players if I can, and generally like to have fun with other people on the server. I'm not a competitive person at all, and am just as happy to be hanging out for a little while than furiously building trying to get end game items, like some players do (not that there's anything wrong with that!) :)

DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES: Yeah, they seem fair

A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: I have a fair bit of experience with some of the older versions of FTB, but I don't think it'll be too difficult for me to move up to the current version. I try and play as often as I can, but occasionally with classes and such, that's not very much. Still, I really like to play, and hopefully that's not too big of a deal!

Thanks for considering my application :)

LachlanMac84

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. LachlanMac84 (I know not very creative ;) )
AGE.. 15
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] No, i have not
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. Because i am looking to make some new friends, meet other minecrafters, but most of all have fun
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. 100%
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. I'm from Canada, I have Cystic Fibrosis and i love to build and pull some pranks here and there :p

- Not sure if it's too late or not, but it's worth a shot! Thanks for reading

MClaudeW

Jul 29, 2019
IGN..MClaudeW
AGE..29
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] Never banned to my knowledge.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. I'll be active, I know mindcrack fairly well, though i may be thrown by whatever evil gregtech has come up with.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES..Respect is my favorite rule. I play and treat everyone respectfully.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF..Ex figure skater, professional illustrator, now a pizza delivery guy. wooooo. but minecraft is my buddy.

Vigilante__Fox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. Vigilante__Fox
AGE..25
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] never
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. Im reality excited about joining an active server, and just switched back to PC from Xbox due to lack of content and griefers and will be on often.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. YES
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. Im mature, not in to petty disputes, team oriented, and did i mention excited!

neobuddha

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Neobuddha
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY]:I think Once, but couldn't get a reason.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: I am looking for mature and active community to join, to get to know and play with people
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES: I am a casual player, but i love building,i study in urban planning, my passion is architecture and i played minecraft and tons of its mods for over 3 years.
Yes, i a gree with the rules.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
LachlanMac84
Vigilante__Fox
Neobuddha
MClaudeW
all whitelisted
we have opened a new dw20 1.6.4 server so a lot of players have moved over there but we will get the numbers back again and a few of the players cant get on dw20 as their pc's cant run it so we will get there again.also we are working on a brand new server for vanilla with a twist so keep an eye out and ill let you's know when its up(should be up this incoming week).

Johnny Sreenan

Jul 29, 2019
LachlanMac84
Vigilante__Fox
Neobuddha
MClaudeW
all whitelisted
we have opened a new dw20 1.6.4 server so a lot of players have moved over there but we will get the numbers back again and a few of the players cant get on dw20 as their pc's cant run it so we will get there again.also we are working on a brand new server for vanilla with a twist so keep an eye out and ill let you's know when its up(should be up this incoming week).
Trephor I wasn't sure if my friend and I made it or not? Could you please let us know if we didn't make it or if you didn't see it our whitelist application is on page 5 at the bottom

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
right guys that should be everyone whitelisted that have applied no one was refused so if you have problems getting on contact me on Skype digger.777

ninjaboar24

Jul 29, 2019
Can my other friend join aswell here is his app
1) IGN.. - bouncer56
2) AGE.. - 14
3) HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] - No i havent and hope to never be
4) WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. - My friend (diamondminer24 AKA ninjaboar)told me about this server in which i decided to put in an app for i want to interact with other players and overall have fun !!!! :)
5) DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. - Yes i do and will never break them
6) A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. -I love to play mincraft and ftb but ftb more because of all the tech.My skills in it on a scale from 1-10 is a 8 and my favourite part of the pack is Thaumcraft and Extra bees because you have to work towards the goal.
Hope you accept me :D
-Bouncer56 :D:D:D:D:D:D

nicemannot1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN..nicemannot1
AGE..14
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] nope im clean :D
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU..because i wont grief and i like to build with fellow ftb players and have fun :D
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES..yes
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF..i will be a active player my name is rowan and i like chicken