Whitelist Server Beat The Beast[mindcrack 8.3.2]{whitelist}PvE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

stirky

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stirky
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY]: Never been banned
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: Can't really think of an amazing reason haha, I was a mod on a server that ran for a long time but closed a few months ago. I've been playing minecraft virtually since it came out, and FTB since about a year ago. I've not played since the last server I played on closed but I'm keen to get back into it!
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES: yeah :)
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: Overall I'm a pretty mature, well mannered guy. I can get a bit annoyed if people are stealing stuff from you but hey, who doesn't? :p

Reikonkira

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Reikonkira
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED: No
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: because my friend Chris221221 is forcing me to play on your server:p
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES: Yeah
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: I love FTB and building stuff and being on a server makes it more fun cause i get to share with people my ideas

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
Reikonkira
whitlsted see you soon
stirky ill look into that as it could reduce the bug of portalgun crashs.

MrTrixR

Jul 29, 2019
IGN..MrTrixR
AGE..18
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. i am a freindly guy who loves community server, knowledgeable in FTB mindcraft
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES..yes
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF..18, Game developer and programmer, studdying at university full time, can play most if not all days and a general good guy to hang with

ChaseNetwork

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. ChaseNetwork
AGE.. 21
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] No
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. Why shouldn't you? I do business.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. Yes
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. I do Redstone... and business.

Bananamanftwbbq

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bananamanftwbbq
Have you been banned?: No, but I HAVE banned others before (I was designated anti-grief admin of a large vanilla server for a time)
Why should I be whitelisted?: I'm a fun, laid-back kind of guy looking for a server to have fun in. As an engineering student, I love the technical side of FTB Mindcrack pack and have an attention to detail that makes my creations stand out. Above all, however, I wish to share my experience with other players. I love to help other people (I'm fairly experienced with most of the mods), cooperate in massive group projects, and just have fun (maybe show off a little too, but who doesn't like to do that?).
Do you agree with the rules?: I would not be interested in the server if not for the rules.
A little about myself: See "Why should I be whitelisted?"

Fanta232

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. fanta232
AGE.. 16
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] NO!
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. Can't think of a good reason. Let's just say that I'm looking for a server with a great community.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. YES!
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. I'm the loner type guy in class who watches anime and reads manga. Oh and I can speak English fluently.

ninjaboar24

Jul 29, 2019
IGN..diamondminer24.
AGE..14 .
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY]No i havent on a proper server but on my friends i have for messing about but i dont grief.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU..I believe that you should whitelist me because i am very hard working and enjoy all the mods in the mindcrack pack. I also have very creative ideas and will always find a soloution.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES..Yes i do and wont ever disobey them.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF..I love to game and play games like minecraft (their so addictive). My favourite color is blue.My favourite type of music is dubstep/rnb mixed.My favourite mods in the pack is ExtraBees , Forestry , Thaumcraft and Steves Carts

My friend wanted to do an application so we could play together

IGN: scottythehotty1
AGE.. 14
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] I have never been banned from any server
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. because I’m a very nice and generous guy and I don’t like trolling people
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. Yes I agree with the rules
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. my name is Scott and I’m 14 year old and I love to game and especially play on mindcrack with my friends.
Hope you accept us
-Max and Scott :)

HomieC223

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- HomieC223
AGE- 16
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED- nope, I just dont do stupid things
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU- becuase im pretty chill, and I like ftb, especially turtles and bees
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES- yup, seems pretty fair
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF- I'm from chicago, my name is charlie but you can just call me homie. I am friends with sreenbo who will be applying here soon. (we will be on a team if we both get accepted). I play actively, and I like to make modern and steampunk buildings.

:D I hope I get accepted!

I am so eager to join omg I really hope I get accepted this place sounds aweomse. Last I checked there were 6 people online and it is awesome because it just restarted! I hope someone sees this soon and tells trephor :)

Also I would like to add that on the 26th I am going to switzerland so don't be confused if I get accepted and am not on for a while. I will be back to my home on the 5th of january. I hope you don't get the wrong idea and think I'm inactive.
-Homie

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnny Sreenan

Johnny Sreenan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- sreenbo
age- 16
have you been banned- nope never
why should we whitelist you- i am not racist or mean to people, i like to just hang out and play some games. i am pretty decent at thaumcraft bees and industrialcraft
do you agree with the rules- yes i have no problem with them. its not my server to run so i wont argue with them
little about myself- my name is johnny, i live in chicago i am friends with homiec223 (charlie). we both play actively and hope we both get whitelised. we like to mess around and have fun with other players and we will be working together if we both get whitelisted. I don't grief and i don't mess with other peoples stuff. thanks for taking your time to read this and hopefully see you soon.
-Johnny (sreenbo)

one more thing if you do choose not to let me in could you please notify me? thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: HomieC223

Muphet

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: muphet
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED: 1 time on alchemycraft. i made trap on my property with 2 possible ways out. admin considered this as griefing (?).
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: Because I am experienced player who want go back to redpower2 and try build base without AE (i was using it too much recently).
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES: ofc I do
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: i play minecraft since creative mode (ages ago) and started to tech mods when buildcraft has been released. since then im addicted to ftb-like modpacks playing 5+ hours every day. Im also web designer so if you would need any help later on I can do something.

MrDeadman4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN..: MrDeadman4
AGE..: 18
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY]: Never
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU..: Becouse i want to join a friendly community , build and play .
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES..: i do
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. Im 18 years old, i like minecraft and FTB . Im from europe, Lithuania.

Reactions: Johnny Sreenan

HoudsonSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I was one of the first players to apply (On the first page) but I had to leave, because I did not have a computer that could run FTB. Could I please be re-whitelisted? Thank you.

Peedyman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. Peedyman
AGE.. 24
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] I have never been banned from any minecraft servers. ive only ever played with good friends on our own servers, but now im the only one that still loves minecraft so.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. Because i love playing mine craft. I get very addicted to playing it and il be online always. hoping to meet some likeminded builders that i can create some sick stuff with
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. Yes i do. big time
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. Man 24 from Norway. I work and have a girlfriend. I have been playing minecraft since alpha(not steadily). I love the feedthebeast mods because they add more "endgame" material. and there are so many mods to go through and create complex houses and stufff. its so cool.

yeah so i really want to start playing with you all. gimme a holla

Last edited: