Whitelist Server Beat The Beast[mindcrack 8.3.2]{whitelist}PvE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

FreddyBronner

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: FreddyBronner

Have you been banned: Never :)

Why we should whitelist you: I will be a valuable addition to your server. I will participate in TS/raidcall talks and group activities. I will follow all rules and build stuff and all the good things a member of a server should do yeah! My last server did really well and we had a good community and stuff, but people stopped logging on and I was the last one before the server admin gave up ):

Do you agree with the rules: Absolutely

A little about yourself: I'm from seattle. I like stuff and things. Idk I'm better to get to know over calls and stuff. Not good at telling people about me over text

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
FreddyBronner
I asked people to fill out the form not copy/paste it from another application
this insults my intelligence take one more go at applying but give a little effort this time please.

Gamebuilder116

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:gamebuilder116
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY]: I have never been banned.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: I have been looking for a nice whitelisted server to settle into, and this seems like a pretty nice one!
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES:Yes, I agree to all the aforementioned rules.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm a 13-year-old who knows many programming languages and loves the concept of bringing my first coding language (LUA) into Minecraft via ComputerCraft.

FreddyBronner

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: FreddyBronner

Have you been banned: Never :)

Why we should whitelist you:I'll build a good built, will not griefers and will play by the rules, I want to get on your server Sorry for my bad English

Do you agree with the rules: Absolutely

A little about yourself: I'm from seattle. I like stuff and things. Idk I'm better to get to know over calls and stuff. Not good at telling people about me over text

th3niiinja

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: th3niiinja

Have you ever been banned?(if so number of times, why?) I have been banned once before, it was a long time ago on a towny war server. My entire town poured lava on the enemy town in a time of war and the owner banned us all. We just assumed that he didn't want to deal with the other towns complaints, because griefing during war time was allowed.

Why should we whitelist you? You should whitelist me because I follow rules, and I work well with others. I also build massive power plants and I let most people use my machines. I don't hoard my machines to myself, even if you need some of my resources, I'd be happy to help you, just don't ask too frequently :D

Do you agree with the rules? I do agree with the rules and will abide by them.

A little about yourself: I enjoy playing video games, obviously! Really though, I enjoy spending my time in general on the internet, if I'm not at work I'm on my computer watching videos, or playing the games themselves. I enjoy community aspects to games, because when you're on your own, it gets pretty boring in my opinion. I'm just a nice guy looking for a server :)

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys we have closed the whitelist for any new players for now we have a lot of very good people playing on the server right now and I don't want to ruin it for us with cheats coming on.

poter333

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: poter333
2. AGE: 19
3. Have you been banned: No
4. Why should we whitelist you: Because I want to play on a stable server with big community without thinking of changing server anymore
5. Do you agree with the rules: I do accept the rules
6. Tell us about yourself! I played MC since pre-alpha and I'm in to FTB more than a year now, I really enjoy it, I'm good at almost all mods from mindcrack pack except for MFFS and Thaumncraft

RadiantShocker

Jul 29, 2019
Ign
RadiantShocker
Have you been banned (if so number of times) [WHY]
I've never been banned and never hope to be.
Why should we whitelist you
There's no actual reasons except that I wouldn't mind to play in a "Home" experience-like server.
Do you agree with the rules?
I agree to any and all rules that has been given and any that are implemented in the near future.
A little about yourself
I like building Modernish buildings with the many blocks given from the Mods. I'll probably be that guy back at base building a Castle while everyone else is mining coal and dodging arrows from zombies.

MYSTICSBOSS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- MYSTICSBOSS

AGE- 14
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED- never been banned never hope to i believe in fair play
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU- I'm a really friendly person, i'm just out there trying to make the FTB network a better place and i absolutely love FTB.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES- these rules are more than fair.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF im 14 i can spend a lot of time building creating and any thing admins or just friendly people say. also i love to play my FTB technical as it can get.

Thanks for your time trephor.

Durnscarniepals

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. Durnn
AGE.. 23
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED.. No, never.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. I am a polite and helpful player. I am a bit of a hermit though.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. Yes, fair and reasonable.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. Married for 3 years, no children. I live in tx and work at TDCJ as a prison guard. Other than that I am a average nerd. I play MTG, DnD and other tabletop rpg games, as well as a plethora of other computer games.

SaturnRing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. SaturnRing
AGE..14
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] I dont think so
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. Im an active player and experienced with the mindcrack mod pack. I have a singleplayer world but would like to play with people. Im bored of singleplayer but will play it still. even though i will invest most of my time playing mindcrack on this server. :)
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. yes i agree
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. I like to play minecraft and am experienced with it. One of my favorite things to do besides hang with my friends.

2122000nrm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. 2122000nrm
AGE..14
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] Never
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. I am very knowledgeable about FTB, am willing to help other players, and love a friendly, active community. Last server was too inactive, I felt as if it was singleplayer again :(
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. I do
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF. I love modded Minecraft

joshjayk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. joshjayk
AGE.. 19
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY]: No, I have never been banned!
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. I'm mature and enjoy good company. I'm experienced with all of the mods of FTB and so I can help in community builds. I've been looking for a good server to play on for a while and I think I finally found it.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. Yes, of course.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. I'm a college sophomore, majoring in Biochemistry and German with a minor in Computer Science. I work as a barista on campus. As a result of this, I can be pretty busy throughout the week but I will make time to play regularly.

Simpa13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: johansimon
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED: I've never been banned.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: I'm a friendly guy who respect others. I love to play with friends on servers and i don't like all the plugins on normal servers, so i figured I should play on a whitelist server. I've played FTB for about a year now but it's boring to play without any friends.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES: Yes, why would'nt I?
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: My name is Simon and I live in a city called Östersund, in Sweaden. I love to play Minecraft and Feed The Beast. I discoverd FTB when i was searching for mods (I usually use mods as optifine and sonic ether's unbelievable shaders). Honestly, I've always wanted to play on a server like this.