Whitelist Server Aurora 24/7[Ultimate][Whitelist][Lockette][Essentials][16+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

sordx

Jul 29, 2019
Username: sordx
Why you want to join: This would be my first FTB sever
Suggestions: have none sorry D:
Plugin Suggestions (optional)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I been playing my current/first FTB world for about 10h give or take a few hours. So not much ^_^
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)

eemer24

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if you're still reviewing apps, or if you missed mine.

Username: eemer
Why you want to join: Looking for a place to expand my knowledge of FTB with an active community.
Suggestions: Viewable world map (If you already have one, couldn't find it in the original post)
Plugin Suggestions (optional): N/A
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?: Experience with Tekkit, primarily Industrial Craft and some Buildcraft. Not much experience with FTB-specific mods, looking to learn.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): N/A

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Username: SlaskoCZ
Why you want to join: Long time searching for good server with average number of players. I played on Automation Inc. server, but it is down until FTB pack 1.6 release.
Suggestions: May disable EE3 because this mod is little OP
Plugin Suggestions (optional): none
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: i played FTB ultimate pack since release on Automation Inc server. i think i know all about mods in this pack (until FTB ultimate 1.1.1 idk if anything new in 1.1.2)
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): I dont have any pics.
Accepted!
Username: sordx
Why you want to join: This would be my first FTB sever
Suggestions: have none sorry D:
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I been playing my current/first FTB world for about 10h give or take a few hours. So not much ^_^
Accepted
Not sure if you're still reviewing apps, or if you missed mine.

Username: eemer
Why you want to join: Looking for a place to expand my knowledge of FTB with an active community.
Suggestions: Viewable world map (If you already have one, couldn't find it in the original post)
Plugin Suggestions (optional): N/A
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?: Experience with Tekkit, primarily Industrial Craft and some Buildcraft. Not much experience with FTB-specific mods, looking to learn.
Accepted Sorry may have just missed your old app.

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Aurora Shall be going back to its roots once again by hosting a Freelancer + TNG mod server along side FTB!

Anyone is welcome to join the server while they arnt playing FTB on our server. Freelancer can be gotten quite easilly via Torrenting it. I would say buy the game but its so hard to find these days.

If your intrested in joining and playing with us old timers on Freelancer then hit me up with a pm on here or either our teamspeak 3 server:)

Bloodychris

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Bloodychris
Why you want to join: On the old whitelisted server I was on I got banned for Duping when I didn't dupe so I lost all of my stuff and I need a new server to play on
Suggestions: Starter Kit have a Jetpack (Fuel)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Alot

McDreamer1

Jul 29, 2019
Username: mcdreamer1
Why you want to join:Suggestions: love building new projects
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: played minecraft 2 years and ftb ultimate since it came out ,am familiar with most mods.

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
The Freelancer server is up!
Heres the connection infomation.

If you need the game freelancer just pm me and ill let you know.
Prizes will be given out on the minecraft server if you join and play for longer than an hour.

Heres where you can get the files

Freelancer mod manager: http://sarkazeinproductions.com/TNG/..._v14_beta4.exe

TNG 2.7.6: http://sarkazeinproductions.com/TNG/...inal.zip.flmod

Aurora Addon +gls workaround and Widescreen: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vy2tp1ys6i..._gls.zip.flmod

Just Activite Tng first then aurora addon over tng.

Server Ip and info

Use direct connect in the exe folder of freelancer to connect for now untill the Global server list updates and puts the server on the list.

Ip: 69.162.68.178
Port: 2300

Jaih Pittman

Jul 29, 2019
Username: deatheaterelite
Why you want to join: I love playing FTB and Minecraft in general, also like to play with other player and not just myself.
Suggestions: none :/
Plugin Suggestions (optional) : none
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have alright experience, i'm not a master or anything at Ultimate, But I do have a lot of experience at Tekkit if that helps! :D
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) I've made a giant replica of my skin and a very useful nuclear reactor! :D

zeeman706

Jul 29, 2019
Username: zeeman706
Location: United States of America, New york, 26 little brook court
Why you want to join: I'd like to join because I have been searching for a Feed The Beast server with a great community, and a server that won't shut down after 2 months, I'd also like to start a company manufacturing goods, and IC2 ships.
Suggestions: I have none, looks perfect to me
Plugin Suggestions (optional): ^
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have some what advanced experience in IC2

Xerriss

Jul 29, 2019
Username: KingCullen
Why you want to join: I am sick of playing by myself in single player and I want to play with Cool people.
Suggestions N/A
Plugin Suggestions (optional) N/A
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I've been playing Minecraft for over a year, then I switched to Tekkit for a couple of months. When I saw that tekkit was not updating, I went to FTB and I start to play the Ultimate pack. I have been playing this pack for over 2 months at least.

fmccaddy12

Jul 29, 2019
Username: fmccaddy12 (I would prefer if you call me fmc)
Why you want to join: I like FTB, and I want to find a server that's has good people to play with, not people who will grief my stuff. I like FTB servers because if I need any help, I have a community to reach out to.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?: I have some experience with Ultimate, I experiment with different mods....That, and I watch a lot of Direwolf20.

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Username: zeeman706
Location: United States of America, New york, 26 little brook court
Why you want to join: I'd like to join because I have been searching for a Feed The Beast server with a great community, and a server that won't shut down after 2 months, I'd also like to start a company manufacturing goods, and IC2 ships.
Suggestions: I have none, looks perfect to me
Plugin Suggestions (optional): ^
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have some what advanced experience in IC2
Denied Dont fit the required age.
Username: KingCullen
Why you want to join: I am sick of playing by myself in single player and I want to play with Cool people.
Suggestions N/A
Plugin Suggestions (optional) N/A
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I've been playing Minecraft for over a year, then I switched to Tekkit for a couple of months. When I saw that tekkit was not updating, I went to FTB and I start to play the Ultimate pack. I have been playing this pack for over 2 months at least.
Accepte!
Username: fmccaddy12 (I would prefer if you call me fmc)
Why you want to join: I like FTB, and I want to find a server that's has good people to play with, not people who will grief my stuff. I like FTB servers because if I need any help, I have a community to reach out to.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?: I have some experience with Ultimate, I experiment with different mods....That, and I watch a lot of Direwolf20.
Accepted!
I think You missed my app.
Accepted!

Omix

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Lordomix
Why you want to join: Last server went down due to lacking interest by the members, so I have to move and start over. I'm a social familyman, friendly to all and a descent builder of structures. Played tekkit until I discovered Feed the beast ultimate, and therfor still build a bit tekkit-wise.. :)
Suggestions: None.
Plugin Suggestions (optional) None
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? Played ultimate since it arrived, got to matter production, frame tunneler and bee-keeping. Knowledge about most machinery, and rest is provided from my Wiki lurking.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) Not really taken any screenies, just old tekkit pics on castles and such. I got a descent base, as building the structure interest me, gamewise.

fmccaddy12

Jul 29, 2019
I was wonder, what version of Ultimate is the server on? I'm unable to log-in, due to wrong versions of mods.