Whitelist Server Aurora 24/7[Ultimate][Whitelist][Lockette][Essentials][16+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

NarratorOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Username: NarratorOfTime
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a nice FTB server with a friendly community
Suggestions: Nothing really, I don't know how to run a server
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Not much with Ulitmate, but I've had a lot of experience with Direwolf20 pack and Yogcraft

ELgriton

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Elgriton
Why you want to join: I am looking for a new server that is stable, and a small but awesome community
Suggestions: none!
Plugin Suggestions (optional ) none again :)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I know a bit of it, I mostly stick to BC/CC/forestry, and anything really tech related besides gregtech..
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) none :( im a tech guy, not an aesthetic guy

Mrdouble

Jul 29, 2019
Username: mrdouble__
Why you want to join: I was on the MindCrack server and loved it very much.
Suggestions: n/a :p
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Since it came out and sorry i have nothing to show... :(

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
Username:DriftinFool
Why you want to join:Looking for a nice community to play with and maybe help with some group/server builds. Always wanted to, but none of my IRL friends play.
Plugin Suggestions (optional)Don't know any
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much:Been playing FTB since it's release and switched to Ultimate as soon as it was available. I really like the Tech mods and automation. Really enjoying playing with the new automatic GT machines.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)My Current SP power plant just before I put the roof on. Completely Bee powered
JMMXFEE.jpg

My last UU matter facility. Sitting on 125k so far. Probably shoulda put an off switch.
C0WGcIA.png

eemer24

Jul 29, 2019
You can come and join the server, its not whitelisted. But you will come in as guest, the only thing you can, is wander around and look at the server

I know, but I like viewing a world map to get a sense of where everything is in relation to each other. Plus I like going to uncharted areas to start fresh.

Reactions: Booker The Geek

Mr_coolDk

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Mr_coolDk
Why you want to join: it is becomming boring to play ftb in singleplayer so I wanted to find a friendly server
Suggestions: N/A
Plugin Suggestions (optional) havent played multiplayer ftb before
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: played singleplayer (legit) for 3 weeks
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)

Mephinox

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not interested in joining although the server sounds good :)

Just making a plug-in suggestion, lockette is a pretty rubbish chest protector, seen as anyone can pump items out of a lockette protected chest using a redstone engine and wooden transport pipe, reguardless of who the chest is locked to. Making them easy pickings for thieves.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Cechoo

Jul 29, 2019
Are you no longer accepting applications/unable to for a while? Ones from nearly a week ago don't even seem to be reviewed. If that is so, It would help to make a post or update stating/explaining it instead of making people wait unnecessarily. Thanks.

::edit::

v Yea I don't feel that it is right to the server owners to apply to more than one at a time. Plus, when I get my eyes on a server I focus on it.

Exege

Jul 29, 2019
^^ I agree. I'm more than happy to wait to be accepted, but if you wouldn't mind giving some kind of warning about how long we're going to have to wait for (just an approximation) that would be good. I went on and checked out the server the other day, seems very nice. I'd love to join, but I applied about a week ago and if you are no longer accepting applications, I'll go look for another server then.

I realize that sounded a little complain-y :( Not trying to give that impression, and we understand if you're busy, but if you would post an "estimated application time" that'd be awesome. Thanks!

-Exege

makeme

Jul 29, 2019
Username: pipikins
Why you want to join: My bro makeme Plays on the server
Plugin Suggestions (optional)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Mainly played mindcrack but played it for over 6 months

Kenny608uk

Jul 29, 2019
ftblogosmall.jpg
Hi and Welcome to Aurora 24/7
In Memories of the dbB+ Aurora.
Freelancer Community!
Server Ip: 69.162.68.178
Teamspeak 3: 69.162.68.178
Here's some information about Aurora 24/7 and the old dbB+ Aurora community:
Aurora was once a old Freelancer(Game) server using the Tng mod that ran for many years with a great community over 10 years the server lasted so i have made this mine craft Ultimate server in memory of Aurora. The server will grow and expand into a thriving community with a website, forums and teamspeak 3 server. You see I was playing freelancer on the aurora server for 9 years solid so i would like to run this server on mc Ultimate in memory of aurora and its great community. To build a new community within FTB
Owner: Karl2002
Admins: Zenzar
Mods: None at the momeant but we are recruiting
Additional details about the Server:
1. It’s a dedicated Server with 50 slots
2. Hosted via a private server company in America
3. Its running on 16GB RAM with a ssd. Quad Core
4. Connection 100/100
5. Server has been up for 4 months.
6. This server is 100% legit, no items shall be spawned in.
7. Map backups every 30 minutes.
cooltext889794843_zps3d0a6615.png
Staff members are always your superior. When in doubt or in arguement, consult them (And accept their decisions)
Do not exploit glitches - we will punish you (But if you report them, we will like you)
No griefing. Griefers will be severely punished.
No 1x1xY constructs, destroy it after use if you have to have one.
Absolutely no floating structures. All structures should have some sort of realistic supports. Trees should be cut down all the way
Empty buildings (ghost houses) will be removed by server staff after two weeks.
cooltext889803495_zps751134a3.png
Plugins shall remain updated
cooltext889814906_zps370802f4.png
You must apply on this forum post to obtain builder rights or in the server via asking a admin. If you do not, you can still join the server. You just will not be able to do anything.
THERE IS AN AGE LIMIT! (16)
!!PLEASE TRY AND MAKE AN ATTEMPT AT CREATING YOUR APPLICATION!!
Please follow this format
Username:
Why you want to join:
Suggestions:
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much:

Is it usual for the server to lag as bad as it was today? I went on and it was taking a full 30 seconds for my chat to show up

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Username:DriftinFool
Why you want to join:Looking for a nice community to play with and maybe help with some group/server builds. Always wanted to, but none of my IRL friends play.
Plugin Suggestions (optional)Don't know any
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much:Been playing FTB since it's release and switched to Ultimate as soon as it was available. I really like the Tech mods and automation. Really enjoying playing with the new automatic GT machines.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)My Current SP power plant just before I put the roof on. Completely Bee powered
My last UU matter facility. Sitting on 125k so far. Probably shoulda put an off switch.
Accepted!
Username: pipikins
Why you want to join: My bro makeme Plays on the server
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Mainly played mindcrack but played it for over 6 months
Accepted!
Username: Mr_coolDk
Why you want to join: it is becomming boring to play ftb in singleplayer so I wanted to find a friendly server
Plugin Suggestions (optional) havent played multiplayer ftb before
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: played singleplayer (legit) for 3 weeks
Accepted!
Username: Sharpshooterr26
Why you want to join: I am friends with mileyk101 and awsome_hunter and they thought the server was awesome and i should try it.
Suggestions: Keep the server up, IT SOUNDS AWSOME
Plugin Suggestions: Factions
How much experience do you have in ultimate? Been playing it since it came out.
Accepted!
Username: NarratorOfTime
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a nice FTB server with a friendly community
Suggestions: Nothing really, I don't know how to run a server
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Not much with Ulitmate, but I've had a lot of experience with Direwolf20 pack and Yogcraft
Accepted!
Username: Elgriton
Why you want to join: I am looking for a new server that is stable, and a small but awesome community
Suggestions: none!
Plugin Suggestions (optional ) none again :)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I know a bit of it, I mostly stick to BC/CC/forestry, and anything really tech related besides gregtech..
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) none :( im a tech guy, not an aesthetic guy
Accepted!

SlaskoCZ

Jul 29, 2019
Username: SlaskoCZ
Why you want to join: Long time searching for good server with average number of players. I played on Automation Inc. server, but it is down until FTB pack 1.6 release.
Suggestions: May disable EE3 because this mod is little OP
Plugin Suggestions (optional): none
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: i played FTB ultimate pack since release on Automation Inc server. i think i know all about mods in this pack (until FTB ultimate 1.1.1 idk if anything new in 1.1.2)
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): I dont have any pics.