Whitelist Server Aurora 24/7[Ultimate][Whitelist][Lockette][Essentials][16+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tyl3r684

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: Tyl3r684
  • Why you want to join: I am looking for a friendly and small community to play with. With the age requirement and effort put into the post it looks amazing.
  • Suggestions: None. Yet. c:
  • Plugin Suggestions (optional) Mob Arena (I know how to make a custom arena and config it)
  • How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have well over a year in Tekkit and almost the same in FTB.
  • Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) This is from Tekkit. But still Usable. **BioFuel Gen Room**

Reynolds

Jul 29, 2019
Username: CaptionReynolds
Why you want to join: looking of a FTB server got off of a Technic server but the lag got to a bad point.
Suggestions: N/A
Plugin Suggestions (optional) N/A
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Some mostly with technic light, but direwolf20 helps.

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: Tyl3r684
  • Why you want to join: I am looking for a friendly and small community to play with. With the age requirement and effort put into the post it looks amazing.
  • Suggestions: None. Yet. c:
  • Plugin Suggestions (optional) Mob Arena (I know how to make a custom arena and config it)
  • How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have well over a year in Tekkit and almost the same in FTB.
  • Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) This is from Tekkit. But still Usable. **BioFuel Gen Room**
Accepted
Username: CaptionReynolds
Why you want to join: looking of a FTB server got off of a Technic server but the lag got to a bad point.
Suggestions: N/A
Plugin Suggestions (optional) N/A
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Some mostly with technic light, but direwolf20 helps.

Accepted

Please bare in mind we are using 1.0.1 at the momeant.[DOUBLEPOST=1371495089][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok, so im able to get on. But, I'm a guest and cant break blocks, what should I do?
Wait for a admin or Poke Myself on our teamspeak 3 server. Look for [BA]Scarface or Gamma

Gamer16

Jul 29, 2019
Username: VVitchDr
Why you want to join: Cause i want to meet nice people and have a good time on server :D
Suggestions: Nothing.
Plugin Suggestions: -
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: 6 months
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made: -

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Please Bare in mind our teamspeak server is changing its format around.

The teamspeak server will become intergrated into Org Ops A project that my friend/clan leader is working on. Clans and groups and such will get there own channels and channel groups within the teamspeak. Permissions will be set up for each channel that a guest will have to ask for voice in such channel if they are not a member of the channel. To stop griefers and People being asses to others which they are not a member off.

So dont be alarmed if you see stuff changing alot of on the teamspeak. The aurora channel is there and ready and waiting!

shinue

Jul 29, 2019
Username: electrifiable
Why you want to join: Looking for a group of people to play with and learning a lot about the mod pack, not learning much from videos.
Suggestions: More of a question, any banned blocks?
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Very little, only been playing it for about a week. Very confused T_T

Hypoxic

Jul 29, 2019
Username: XxMeRkSxX
Why you want to join: Was on a FTB Ultimate server but the lag was unbearable, This server will be less laggy because its a whitelist server
Suggestions: -
Plugin Suggestions -
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I'm not the best, but I am very decent. Me & Tyl3r684 have Experience with Nuclear reactors

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Username: electrifiable
Why you want to join: Looking for a group of people to play with and learning a lot about the mod pack, not learning much from videos.
Suggestions: More of a question, any banned blocks?
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Very little, only been playing it for about a week. Very confused T_T
Username: XxMeRkSxX
Why you want to join: Was on a FTB Ultimate server but the lag was unbearable, This server will be less laggy because its a whitelist server
Suggestions: -
Plugin Suggestions -
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I'm not the best, but I am very decent. Me & Tyl3r684 have Experience with Nuclear reactors
Accepted

Ohnsted

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Ohnsted
Why you want to join: Just looking for a server that's not too laggy to play on.
Suggestions: n/a
Plugin Suggestions (optional) n/a
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I know how to use most of the tech mods at an intermediate level
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) n/a

SoapSeller

Jul 29, 2019
Username: soapseller357
Why you want to join: I want to join a nice server
Suggestions:
Plugin Suggestions (optional)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I've been using it for a few months.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) nope sorry