Whitelist Server Aurora 24/7[Ultimate][Whitelist][Lockette][Essentials][16+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
ftblogosmall.jpg
Hi and Welcome to Aurora 24/7
In Memories of the dbB+ Aurora.
Freelancer Community!
Server Ip: 69.162.68.178
Teamspeak 3: 69.162.68.178
Here's some information about Aurora 24/7 and the old dbB+ Aurora community:
Aurora was once a old Freelancer(Game) server using the Tng mod that ran for many years with a great community over 10 years the server lasted so i have made this mine craft Ultimate server in memory of Aurora. The server will grow and expand into a thriving community with a website, forums and teamspeak 3 server. You see I was playing freelancer on the aurora server for 9 years solid so i would like to run this server on mc Ultimate in memory of aurora and its great community. To build a new community within FTB
Owner: Karl2002
Admins: Zenzar
Mods: None at the momeant but we are recruiting
Additional details about the Server:
1. It’s a dedicated Server with 50 slots
2. Hosted via a private server company in America
3. Its running on 16GB RAM with a ssd. Quad Core
4. Connection 100/100
5. Server has been up for 4 months.
6. This server is 100% legit, no items shall be spawned in.
7. Map backups every 30 minutes.
cooltext889794843_zps3d0a6615.png
Staff members are always your superior. When in doubt or in arguement, consult them (And accept their decisions)
Do not exploit glitches - we will punish you (But if you report them, we will like you)
No griefing. Griefers will be severely punished.
No 1x1xY constructs, destroy it after use if you have to have one.
Absolutely no floating structures. All structures should have some sort of realistic supports. Trees should be cut down all the way
Empty buildings (ghost houses) will be removed by server staff after two weeks.
cooltext889803495_zps751134a3.png
Plugins shall remain updated
cooltext889814906_zps370802f4.png
You must apply on this forum post to obtain builder rights or in the server via asking a admin. If you do not, you can still join the server. You just will not be able to do anything.
THERE IS AN AGE LIMIT! (16)
!!PLEASE TRY AND MAKE AN ATTEMPT AT CREATING YOUR APPLICATION!!
Please follow this format
Username:
Why you want to join:
Suggestions:
Plugin Suggestions (optional)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much:
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)

Synaxis

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Synaxis
Why you want to join: Looking for a server that is relatively new and uncrowded. The age limit is a nice bonus, promises of 24/7 uptime are great, extra plugins are almost always good. It generally looks as though you've got everything in order here and have a pretty serious server going, which is good. I feel like I could probably rely on the server to be up for a few months at least. :p
Suggestions: Any banned items? Think that'd be a good thing to mention in the OP.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I've messed around a little bit, but honestly not much. I haven't made any really serious attempts at FTB as a whole yet so while I'm familiar with basic machines and power and some Thaumcraft and the like, I'm still learning the better stuff. It's just more fun to do in SMP!

tanner231

Jul 29, 2019
Username:zombieman592
Why you want to join: i love playing feed the beast with orthers and learn from the community.
Suggestions: no
Plugin Suggestions (optional) no
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? some but not much
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made= srry but no
send me message when whitelisted

Liawuffeh

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Brandonlewis95

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a new server to play on with a nice community :3 Not to mention the plug ins seem really fun to mess with :D

Suggestions: Give me 5 stacks of netherstars and let me breed every species of bee ever and then in turn dominate the server mwuahaha >:3 I'm joking ><

Plugin Suggestions (optional): I don't know any, sorry :<

How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Quite a bit. I've, in the past, gotten pretty far with quite a few of the mods, and know my way decently well around the others :3

I havn't taken many pictures of things I've made...for the most part I'm not the best at building things to look nice, but I'm working on it! Getting better each time :D

Which version of Ultimate by the way?

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Username:zombieman592
Why you want to join: i love playing feed the beast with orthers and learn from the community.
Suggestions: no
Plugin Suggestions (optional) no
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? some but not much
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made= srry but no
send me message when whitelisted
Denied You lied on your app your 15 not 16.
Username: Brandonlewis95

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a new server to play on with a nice community :3 Not to mention the plug ins seem really fun to mess with :D

Suggestions: Give me 5 stacks of netherstars and let me breed every species of bee ever and then in turn dominate the server mwuahaha >:3 I'm joking ><

Plugin Suggestions (optional): I don't know any, sorry :<

How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Quite a bit. I've, in the past, gotten pretty far with quite a few of the mods, and know my way decently well around the others :3

I havn't taken many pictures of things I've made...for the most part I'm not the best at building things to look nice, but I'm working on it! Getting better each time :D

Which version of Ultimate by the way?
1.0.1 accepted and welcome!
Username: Synaxis
Why you want to join: Looking for a server that is relatively new and uncrowded. The age limit is a nice bonus, promises of 24/7 uptime are great, extra plugins are almost always good. It generally looks as though you've got everything in order here and have a pretty serious server going, which is good. I feel like I could probably rely on the server to be up for a few months at least. :p
Suggestions: Any banned items? Think that'd be a good thing to mention in the OP.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I've messed around a little bit, but honestly not much. I haven't made any really serious attempts at FTB as a whole yet so while I'm familiar with basic machines and power and some Thaumcraft and the like, I'm still learning the better stuff. It's just more fun to do in SMP!
Accepted!

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
Username: FeedTheJordan
Why you want to join: I have alot of free time on my hands and looking for somewhere to spend it, i was Admin on the last server i was on but everybody stopped playing it after the map kept getting reset
Suggestions: is there a mining age and mabye a lava age ?
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I Have a good amount of experience with most of the mods, except MFR, never really had to use it
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) i do like to make thinks appealing to the eye, but i never thought of actually taking a screen shot, mabye you can decide if they look nice if i get accepted ;)

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Username: FeedTheJordan
Why you want to join: I have alot of free time on my hands and looking for somewhere to spend it, i was Admin on the last server i was on but everybody stopped playing it after the map kept getting reset
Suggestions: is there a mining age and mabye a lava age ?
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I Have a good amount of experience with most of the mods, except MFR, never really had to use it
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) i do like to make thinks appealing to the eye, but i never thought of actually taking a screen shot, mabye you can decide if they look nice if i get accepted ;)

Accepted And Welcome! And yes there is a mining age and lava age:)

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Hughbe
Why you want to join: I am looking for an awesome server that has an active community that I can help with and enjoy playing with!
Suggestions: I can help to build a community factory with all machines people need-especially gregtech ones!
Plugin Suggestions (optional): N/A
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have played tekkit and FTB since their very creation. I don't know MFR unfortunately as I only just got a PC good enough to run Ultimate!
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): I had made this amazing house but the server I was on before for over 2 months was suddenly taken down! Sorry, but I can promise awesome things in the future from me :D
Thanks!
Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1369325795][/DOUBLEPOST]
my birthday was this week
Bullshit look at the time diffrence. You telling me you forgot your age? Dont apply again
  1. Post
    Aurora 24/7[Ultimate][Whitelist][Lockette][Essentials][16+]
    Post by: tanner231, Today at 4:07 AM in forum: Whitelist Servers

2. Post
    This is a Ultimate FTB server, that is very fast and has a great community!
    Post by: tanner231, Today at 4:05 AM in forum: Whitelist Server

Emsaic

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Emsaic
Why you want to join: I've been playing single player , and mostly watching videos, so I'd like to play in a server, and try to help/get helped .
Suggestions: None :( I'll try to think if I see it's necessary to do something :p
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I've played in 2 servers, but mostly I played Mindcrack, I know about all the mods , and I know how to use them.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) Sorry, I don't usually take pics of my buildings ;(

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Emsaic
Why you want to join: I've been playing single player , and mostly watching videos, so I'd like to play in a server, and try to help/get helped .
Suggestions: None :( I'll try to think if I see it's necessary to do something :p
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I've played in 2 servers, but mostly I played Mindcrack, I know about all the mods , and I know how to use them.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) Sorry, I don't usually take pics of my buildings ;(
Accepted! Welcome to our wonderful server!

ZnickR

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ZnickR
Why you want to join: Ive been playing FTB on single player for a while but it gets boring after a while(not to mention i usually quit and end up spawning everything in creative.) I want to be able on a server where the players can help me learn more about feed the beast and hopfully ill learn to build some pretty awesome machines.
Suggestions: Giving me stacks of diamonds when i spawn.
Plugin Suggestions (optional): I havent really played the server much so i cant say that i have any
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I can get sap from a tree and turn it into rubber :D
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) I havent built anything in FTB

JollyNinja

Jul 29, 2019
Username: JollyNinja
Why you want to join: Seems like a good server, with respectable rules.
Suggestions: N/A
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Fair amount if I would say so myself.

Elliot Briggs

Jul 29, 2019
Hello.
Username: Zeadd
Why you want to join: A friend and i are looking for a new server, and we wanted to start fresh.
Suggestions: None at all. Suggestions may be hard to do not having been on the server haha.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: None, however I am familiar with most of its mods, specializing in thaumcraft, and having a working knowledge of bees (although i am terrible with them).
Thank you for considering my application! My friends name is JollyNinja if you were wondering.

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Am i still on the whitelist from the mindcrack server?
yeah[DOUBLEPOST=1369373734][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello.
Username: Zeadd
Why you want to join: A friend and i are looking for a new server, and we wanted to start fresh.
Suggestions: None at all. Suggestions may be hard to do not having been on the server haha.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: None, however I am familiar with most of its mods, specializing in thaumcraft, and having a working knowledge of bees (although i am terrible with them).
Thank you for considering my application! My friends name is JollyNinja if you were wondering.
Accpted and welcome![DOUBLEPOST=1369373822][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: JollyNinja
Why you want to join: Seems like a good server, with respectable rules.
Suggestions: N/A
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Fair amount if I would say so myself.
Denie put more effort into your app next time.

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ZnickR
Why you want to join: Ive been playing FTB on single player for a while but it gets boring after a while(not to mention i usually quit and end up spawning everything in creative.) I want to be able on a server where the players can help me learn more about feed the beast and hopfully ill learn to build some pretty awesome machines.
Suggestions: Giving me stacks of diamonds when i spawn.
Plugin Suggestions (optional): I havent really played the server much so i cant say that i have any
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I can get sap from a tree and turn it into rubber :D
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) I havent built anything in FTB

Accepted! And welcome!

Cuppycakes

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: SilkyPaws
  • Why you want to join: I'm looking for a friendly active server
  • Suggestions: N/A
  • Plugin Suggestions (optional) N/A
  • How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: With ultimate? None. But I have played the mindcrack pack for about 4 months now.
  • Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) Bee Area

cfehunter

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: cfehunter
  • Why you want to join: I'm looking for a server that I can play on and come back to for quite some time. Judging by the forum post at least you seem to of got a sustainable server setup and I like that you've taken a hard stance on spawning items and abusing glitches.
  • Suggestions: None right now.
  • Plugin Suggestions (optional).: You've got the essentials.
  • How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I've done a lot with most of the mods in the ultimate pack. I'm interested in trying out applied energistics and a few other additions that have popped up since the last time I played FTB.