Whitelist Server Aurora 24/7[Ultimate][Whitelist][Lockette][Essentials][16+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: cfehunter
  • Why you want to join: I'm looking for a server that I can play on and come back to for quite some time. Judging by the forum post at least you seem to of got a sustainable server setup and I like that you've taken a hard stance on spawning items and abusing glitches.
  • Suggestions: None right now.
  • Plugin Suggestions (optional).: You've got the essentials.
  • How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I've done a lot with most of the mods in the ultimate pack. I'm interested in trying out applied energistics and a few other additions that have popped up since the last time I played FTB.
Accepted Welcome to the server! Feel free to use our teamspeak 3 server too:)[DOUBLEPOST=1369379999][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Username: SilkyPaws
  • Why you want to join: I'm looking for a friendly active server
  • Suggestions: N/A
  • Plugin Suggestions (optional) N/A
  • How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: With ultimate? None. But I have played the mindcrack pack for about 4 months now.
  • Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) Bee Area
Denied. Please put a little more effort into your post next time

LotuzTeaz

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: vtech250
  • Why you want to join?: I've applied for a few servers and they started off active and then just died out, would love to find a server that i can play on for awhile and meet new people and just have a good time all together!
  • Suggestions: none that i can think of.
  • Plugin Suggestions (optional) no.
  • How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: With ultimate? I've been playing mindcrack about 3-ish months and then started playing ultimate, I've also played tekkit and what not for awhile so i'm familiar with some of the mods that were in that.

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
  • Username: vtech250
  • Why you want to join?: I've applied for a few servers and they started off active and then just died out, would love to find a server that i can play on for awhile and meet new people and just have a good time all together!
  • Suggestions: none that i can think of.
  • Plugin Suggestions (optional) no.
  • How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: With ultimate? I've been playing mindcrack about 3-ish months and then started playing ultimate, I've also played tekkit and what not for awhile so i'm familiar with some of the mods that were in that.
Accepted Welcome!

Cuppycakes

Jul 29, 2019
Not asking someone to write a essay asking them to write a little more than a few odd lines.
Well I'd like to give it another try if you don't mind?

• Why you want to join: I am looking for a social and safe server to play on. One of the things I like most about mincraft is the ability to build, create, learn from and chat with other people from around the world, I could play single player but it just seem the same. The social aspect is probably what I love most about FTB.
  • Suggestions: None that I can think of but would be glad to share any ideas I may get.
  • Plugin Suggestions (optional) I'm not to famular with pluings so I wouldn't be of any help.
  • How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: None. The only FTB experience I have is playing mindcrack on my friends server for nearly 4 months. Her server is down for a undetermined time and I thought what better time to try a different ftb pack then now.
  • Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)
I may not be the best builder and I may not have alot to offer but I am loyal and I do have respect for others and their property. I am also a very laid back person who usually gets along with everyone. Sorry about before and thank you again for taking time to re-look over my application.

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Well I'd like to give it another try if you don't mind?

• Why you want to join: I am looking for a social and safe server to play on. One of the things I like most about mincraft is the ability to build, create, learn from and chat with other people from around the world, I could play single player but it just seem the same. The social aspect is probably what I love most about FTB.
  • Suggestions: None that I can think of but would be glad to share any ideas I may get.
  • Plugin Suggestions (optional) I'm not to famular with pluings so I wouldn't be of any help.
  • How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: None. The only FTB experience I have is playing mindcrack on my friends server for nearly 4 months. Her server is down for a undetermined time and I thought what better time to try a different ftb pack then now.
  • Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)
I may not be the best builder and I may not have alot to offer but I am loyal and I do have respect for others and their property. I am also a very laid back person who usually gets along with everyone. Sorry about before and thank you again for taking time to re-look over my application.
Accepted and Thanks for taking the time to repost your app. Enjoy your time on the server!

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
Username: agomez74
Why you want to join: Current server I am on is having stability issues, so I am trying to find a mature and friendly community to call home for my MC needs. And at the same time hopefully make new friends on the way.
Suggestions: Can't think of anything at the moment, but if I do come up with something I'll gladly share my ideas.
Plugin Suggestions (optional) Being that Ultimate pack is pretty heavy with mods, I wouldn't want to suggest or add anything that would cause server issues.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I had just started Ultimate on the other server, so there are a few mods I am not 100% knowledgeable on. But I tend to hit up the wiki's on anything I don't quite understand. But for the most part I am familiar and comfortable with the majority of the mods with in the pack.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) If I can find a server that can actually stay online for more than a few hours at a time. I might have something awesome to share. But I normally tend to live within the side of a mountain or underground, so nothing spectacular comes to mind.

Cosa

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Cosa16
Why you want to join: Getting back into Minecraft/FTB after rather long break and am looking for an active server.
Suggestions: N/A
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Very little, I know the basics.

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Username: agomez74
Why you want to join: Current server I am on is having stability issues, so I am trying to find a mature and friendly community to call home for my MC needs. And at the same time hopefully make new friends on the way.
Suggestions: Can't think of anything at the moment, but if I do come up with something I'll gladly share my ideas.
Plugin Suggestions (optional) Being that Ultimate pack is pretty heavy with mods, I wouldn't want to suggest or add anything that would cause server issues.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I had just started Ultimate on the other server, so there are a few mods I am not 100% knowledgeable on. But I tend to hit up the wiki's on anything I don't quite understand. But for the most part I am familiar and comfortable with the majority of the mods with in the pack.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) If I can find a server that can actually stay online for more than a few hours at a time. I might have something awesome to share. But I normally tend to live within the side of a mountain or underground, so nothing spectacular comes to mind.
Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1369403933][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why you want to join: Getting back into Minecraft/FTB after rather long break and am looking for an active server.
Suggestions: N/A
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Very little, I know the basics.
Denied put more effort into your post next time.

Cosa

Jul 29, 2019
Reapplying with a bit more information and reasons for leaving out information the first time around.
Why you want to join: Getting back into Minecraft/FTB after rather long break and am looking for an active server. Out of all the servers I looked at this looked like the best. Whether it is or not is something I'll have to decide after playing.
Suggestions: Left this out the first time as I have little knowledge of what makes or breaks a FTB server. Until I have a chance to play there is nothing I can suggest.
Plugin Suggestions: Same reason as last question.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I played on a FTB server earlier this year for a few days but that's about it for my FTB experience. As I said I know the basics but that's about it. It's fairly easy to find anything I need to know on the wiki.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made: All pictures I take are stored on an external hard drive which I am not currently in possession of. As such I am unable to provide anything for this either.

Aurora 24/7 FTB

Jul 29, 2019
Reapplying with a bit more information and reasons for leaving out information the first time around.
Why you want to join: Getting back into Minecraft/FTB after rather long break and am looking for an active server. Out of all the servers I looked at this looked like the best. Whether it is or not is something I'll have to decide after playing.
Suggestions: Left this out the first time as I have little knowledge of what makes or breaks a FTB server. Until I have a chance to play there is nothing I can suggest.
Plugin Suggestions: Same reason as last question.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I played on a FTB server earlier this year for a few days but that's about it for my FTB experience. As I said I know the basics but that's about it. It's fairly easy to find anything I need to know on the wiki.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made: All pictures I take are stored on an external hard drive which I am not currently in possession of. As such I am unable to provide anything for this either.
Accepted And welcome!

SirTakua

Jul 29, 2019
Username: SirTakua
Why you want to join: I left my last server for exam leave but when I returned the server was offline so I'm now looking for a server to play FTB
Suggestions: can't suggest much yet now can I?
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Most of my experience in Ultimate is within Thaumcraft and MFS but I do have low/medium knowledge of the rest of the mods.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional):
would a video do? :
-

i should say that the videos above are both vanilla as i have yet to build something i consider epic within ftb
Also I should mention i do not use skype or teamspeak often

domokan

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Domokan
Why you want to join: seems like a good place to learn ftb 100%
Suggestions:Non, your "ad" for the server is very very nice
Experience: about 6 hours of playing with single player

JollyNinja

Jul 29, 2019
Username: JollyNinja
Why you want to join: Seems like a friendly server with respectable rules. I would like to join a server and become part of a growing community.
Suggestions: None, I haven't played on the server yet, but I'll probably have some eventually.
Plugin Suggestions (optional)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I've played it a little bit, I understand IndustialCraft well.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)

makeme

Jul 29, 2019
Username: makeme
Why you want to join: you seem like a cool bunch of guys plus freelancer is definitely in my top 10 games
Suggestions: none atm edit the main post has a couple of spelling mistakes :p
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: played a lot of mindcrack but havnt used ulimate yet :p
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)

Elbech / LPHottie

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Elbech
Why you want to join: I wanna join the server, because I just got my new computer, that can run like EVERYTHING, and then I heard of this modpack called FTB, I played it a bit, and I really liked it! So now I'm looking for a good server, with a great community, to play on
- I'm polite, friendly, humerous, and a good friend
Suggestions:
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I dont have very much, played it for like 2 weeks
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) I'm a model.. Lol

AytrusTekis

Jul 29, 2019
Username: AytrusTekis
Why you want to join: I upgraded my computer specifically for running my own private server (3.0ghz 8 core cpu, 16gb ram), and for a while this was fun and all, however I just never could get the population I wanted. I really want to be apart of a closed server that has an active community for the experience of working together and being able to show off what I build.
Suggestions: None, so far.
Plugin Suggestions (optional): None.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have been using the Ultimate mod base for several months now. There are still things I find new regularly, but I have a really good handle on all the low to mid game stuff.