Whitelist Server Aurora 24/7 FTB [Monster 1.1.0] [ATG] [Whitelist] [Lockette] [Essentials] [Dynmap] [TS3] [16+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

LegendOfStuff

Jul 29, 2019
um quick queston does this mean im not accepted because i see you didnt respond to my application but posted other stuff? sorry

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: LegendOfStuff
Why you want to join: I want to play with a group of mature guys and build a small or big community to play on and help others out
suggestions: from reading everything you guys look really good and i wouldnt change a thing keep up the good work
How much experiance do you have in Ultimate?, Dont worry if you have much: I have a good understanding and really want to learn about the reactor modpack and make a nuclear reactor other then that i know alot about ftb and will help if needed
Pictures of anything youve built?: i guess ive never really took pictures of anything until this point sorry
thanks- LegendOfStuff

Denied! Lied about your age as your posting history proves as you applied for a server in 2013 april 24th you stated you were 14 but now are 17...

Reactions: Staxed

goptaron

Jul 29, 2019
Username: goptaron
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a FTB server now that all these modpacks are out. This one looks cool from what I've seen while playing as a 'guest'.
Suggestions: None at the moment.
Experience: Hosted my own server of FTB Ultimate 1.1.2 for a while for some friends and family. Have been playing FTB for roughly 18 months, vanilla MC since the Halloween Update. I enjoy over-engineering trivial tasks.

Thanks!

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: goptaron
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a FTB server now that all these modpacks are out. This one looks cool from what I've seen while playing as a 'guest'.
Suggestions: None at the moment.
Experience: Hosted my own server of FTB Ultimate 1.1.2 for a while for some friends and family. Have been playing FTB for roughly 18 months, vanilla MC since the Halloween Update. I enjoy over-engineering trivial tasks.

Thanks!
Accepted Welcome to Aurora! I will not be able to rank you up to member rank until later on today as I am currently at college so have no access to the server or the Rcon.

That reminds me I should set up rcon for me to access while on the move ha!

goptaron

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted Welcome to Aurora! I will not be able to rank you up to member rank until later on today as I am currently at college so have no access to the server or the Rcon.

That reminds me I should set up rcon for me to access while on the move ha!
Excellent, much appreciated! No worries.

Odane

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Odane8713
Why you want to join: Looking for a active mature community to have fun and build.
Suggestions: N/A
Plugin Suggestions (optional) N/A
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have experience with most of Direwolf pack.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Odane8713
Why you want to join: Looking for a active mature community to have fun and build.
Suggestions: N/A
Plugin Suggestions (optional) N/A
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have experience with most of Direwolf pack.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)
Accepted! Welcome to aurora!

MonkeySquid

Jul 29, 2019
Username: MonkeySquid
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a fun friendly server to play where I can make interesting builds and chat to people.
Suggestions: Server wide projects,these could serve to build a sense of community as well as sharing knowledge
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? Played on and off since it was released until Monster was available.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made IMAG0152.jpg

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: MonkeySquid
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a fun friendly server to play where I can make interesting builds and chat to people.
Suggestions: Server wide projects,these could serve to build a sense of community as well as sharing knowledge
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? Played on and off since it was released until Monster was available.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made View attachment 10296
Accepted! Welcome mate! hop on the ts any time.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Would our community like it if we set up a dynmap for our world? and possible nether and the twilight?

If so ill look into getting that sorted.

Odane

Jul 29, 2019
I do have a suggestion i would like to add now. Can we enable Thaumic Tinkerer Kami?

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
I do have a suggestion i would like to add now. Can we enable Thaumic Tinkerer Kami?
That's something we can discuss later on but I think it may be possible but I will have to research into the mod a little bit. And see what it does for tinkers.

Propinquity

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I love this server.

Haven't had any issues with lag, admins are very active, and everybody has been really friendly. Nice community around here.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I love this server.

Haven't had any issues with lag, admins are very active, and everybody has been really friendly. Nice community around here.

Thanks Propinquity I think most of our players would agree with you. I am glad you are enjoying our server!

Karl

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
We are in the process of creating a Mob arena as well as a Survival games Arena!:) So come check them out and our server:)

Pgary1723

Jul 29, 2019
Username: pgary1723
Why you want to join: Looking for a small sever with a friendly community.
Suggestions: None
Plugin Suggestions (optional) None
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: about a year of playing!
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional).Sorry none