Whitelist Server Aurora 24/7 FTB [Monster 1.1.0] [ATG] [Whitelist] [Lockette] [Essentials] [Dynmap] [TS3] [16+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
haha! that's a good one april fools joke! shame i didnt think of that aye!

Ill look into the whole lava thing tomorrow and the time crap Got 2 weeks off college as its Easter holidays so i can afford to do some major work on the server due to messing up sleep patterns:p

But i am still unsure of how the time could of been screwed up that's a odd one in all the years i have hosted a mc server never heard of that happening will take some digging to find
out the issue.

But i am grateful in the community that we are building around FTB the friends we are making etc. The whole idea is to build a gaming community around Aurora and its name but not as a clan as i am already part of Blood-Adders which is a 10 year old multigaming clan but in a way Aurora is part of BA.

In a way i am looking for others to become more part of the community to help it grow and relieve some pressure of my back when its needed. Without a community effort this server cannot carry on growing as it is at the moment so i want our community to become more involved more on this later on.

[DOUBLEPOST=1396655733][/DOUBLEPOST]Server News:
We are looking for new Admins and Mods for Aurora! in the next couple of days we will do a vote on this.

Requirements:
16+
Active on teamspeak and server
Microphone
Mature
Get's along with our community

Some Experience is good but not necessary

Karl

Last edited:

Optibane

Jul 29, 2019
I'm guessing someone used the

/gamerule doDaylightCycle

command... It's a new command to 1.6 that toggles time on/off IIRC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: karl2002

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
I'm guessing someone used the

/gamerule doDaylightCycle

command... It's a new command to 1.6 that toggles time on/off IIRC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks i just tried that hopefully it works. Thanks optibane
But there's only me, Ricky and Sinjin that could of done that command.

Rojokina

Jul 29, 2019
Username: XxsosaxX123
Why you want to join: i think (from what i heard) this is a great server
Suggestions: I would Suggest a mining age just so the Main world is much more cleaner
Plugin Suggestions:
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Well i think i have a lot of experience with Ultimate and other FTB mod packs i'v actually compiled my own little mod pack, But yea i think i have alot of experience.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: XxsosaxX123
Why you want to join: i think (from what i heard) this is a great server
Suggestions: I would Suggest a mining age just so the Main world is much more cleaner
Plugin Suggestions:
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Well i think i have a lot of experience with Ultimate and other FTB mod packs i'v actually compiled my own little mod pack, But yea i think i have alot of experience.
Accepted!

Agility

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Agility_
Why you want to join: Looking for a new group of people to play with (happy the server uses ts3 :p)
Suggestions:
Plugin Suggestions (optional)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have been playing many mod packs for a little too long lol
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)
GIQpUVM.jpg

sorry about the rain :p this was an apartment building I designed for the last server I played on, but it was never actually built on the server

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Agility_
Why you want to join: Looking for a new group of people to play with (happy the server uses ts3 :p)
Suggestions:
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have been playing many mod packs for a little too long lol
GIQpUVM.jpg

sorry about the rain :p this was an apartment building I designed for the last server I played on, but it was never actually built on the server
Accepted!

Mr0reo

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Mr0re0
Why you want to join: So that I can get a fresh start in FTB again, after not playing for over 6 months. And to be able to contribute a lot to the community
Suggestions: A central Hub where friendly people can place each others link books for quick and easy visits.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I used to play quite a lot, But stopped for 6 months. I should be able to quickly get back into the swing of things.

SilverBallad

Jul 29, 2019
Username: faded19
Why you want to join: Wanted to join a Whitelist server to play, because the novelty of being griefed becomes kind of old after a while...
Suggestions:
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I played alot of the direwolf pack back in 2013 and would spend a total of about 14-26 hours finishing thamcraft and bees in one sitting per. I was also pretty cool on the giving other people help and supplies once i had my stuff set up.

Last edited:

PaperKrane

Jul 29, 2019
Username: PaperKrane
Why you want to join: Looking for a mature community and people to share my builds with.
Suggestions: Add Co-moderator title
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? Quite a bit. Played for several months straight.

Recommended by co-moderator.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Why you want to join: So that I can get a fresh start in FTB again, after not playing for over 6 months. And to be able to contribute a lot to the community
Suggestions: A central Hub where friendly people can place each others link books for quick and easy visits.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I used to play quite a lot, But stopped for 6 months. I should be able to quickly get back into the swing of things.
Username: faded19
Why you want to join: Wanted to join a Whitelist server to play, because the novelty of being griefed becomes kind of old after a while...
Suggestions:
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I played alot of the direwolf pack back in 2013 and would spend a total of about 14-26 hours finishing thamcraft and bees in one sitting per. I was also pretty cool on the giving other people help and supplies once i had my stuff set up.
Username: PaperKrane
Why you want to join: Looking for a mature community and people to share my builds with.
Suggestions: Add Co-moderator title
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? Quite a bit. Played for several months straight.

Recommended by co-moderator.
Accepted!

boratanoim

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Boratanoim
Why you want to join : I want too join too be able to Indulge with a nice little community of fun places and things too make,
Suggestions:A hub too make all houses too come and visit
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Not much about 1 week

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Boratanoim
Why you want to join : I want too join too be able to Indulge with a nice little community of fun places and things too make,
Suggestions:A hub too make all houses too come and visit
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Not much about 1 week
Accepted!

Welcome to aurora and its community!

Mysticore

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Mysticore.
Why you want to join: I want to join a reliable community that I can share all my creations with and help create lots of communal structures that will benefit people massively.
Suggestions: Perhaps some kind of Mystcraft hub to visit everyones houses? With a computer system (direwolf20 style) to visit eachother's houses and a workshop.
Plugin Suggestions (optional) No clue whatsoever.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: With Ultimate, about a year. Spent alot of time playing that, such a good modpack :D

Halapeno02

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Halapeno02
Why you want to join: I want to join so I can play with a community.
Suggestions:None
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have only played 9 hours of ultimate.[DOUBLEPOST=1397177741][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry, Age: 24

lik30mg

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Lik30mg
Why you want to join: I am sick of playing single player
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I played more Direwolf20, new to monster mod pack.

KevinsCode

Jul 29, 2019
Username: KevinsCode
Why you want to join: Cause i did used to own a whitelist server pretty similar to this one and i really loved just having people there to be able to like trade with and just having a community
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: absolutely none, i play more on my custom mod pack than other FTB

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all.

Not alot has been happening as of late but i have gotten word on a new mod pack in the works called FTB Resurrection for MC 1.7. We are currently in the planning stages for bringing Aurora back up as well as it running on a fully dedicated machine but first we need to find out when FTB Resurrection will be public.

We are currently in the process of planning Aurora Additional Mods + Configs 2.0

If there is any suggestions for mods or any config changes i would be happy to know them. We also plan on having A teamspeak3 server as well as using our forums we have here.

You can either contact me on here or over at our offical forums.

Forums: http://auroraftb.enjin.com/

Tempory teamspeak: 85.236.100.121:10717
Will remain open untill we have our dedicated server running then we plan to run the ts on there as well.

Karl

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all.

There has been some very welcome news recently that is FTB Resurrection is in Public Alpha stages but is in a playable stage to create a world that our world will be playble through alpha, beta to release without a issue.

We just started creating the server for FTB Resurrection but there is still lots that needs to be done before the server can launch to the public but i am offering the chance to old members to join and help in the creation of aurora on the FTB Res pack.

Anyone that would like to help out would need to contact me in a pm requesting access so that i may pass them the info they will need to connect.

Everything within the server is barebones currently and we have not got alot of our plugins or extra mods ready. We have our Addon pack in its alpha stages with the extra mods that will be required.

Anyone that would like to contact me can either join our tempory teamspeak at 83.163.222.39:662 or add me on skype: Scarface20022

Karl