Whitelist Server Aurora 24/7 FTB [Monster 1.1.0] [ATG] [Whitelist] [Lockette] [Essentials] [Dynmap] [TS3] [16+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: pgary1723
Why you want to join: Looking for a small sever with a friendly community.
Suggestions: None
Plugin Suggestions (optional) None
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: about a year of playing!
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional).Sorry none
Accepted! Welcome:)

Crushed_Edge

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Crushed_Edge
Why you want to join:A Friend plays here and I want to try it out. Just looking for a peaceful/friendly experience.
Suggestions:
Plugin Suggestions (optional)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Very little.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Crushed_Edge
Why you want to join:A Friend plays here and I want to try it out. Just looking for a peaceful/friendly experience.
Suggestions:
Plugin Suggestions (optional)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Very little.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)
Which friend would that be? Accepted.

jacktheEternal

Jul 29, 2019
Username:jacktheeternal
Why you want to join: Its get lonely building alone.
Suggestions:
Plugin Suggestions (optional): n/a
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Almost everything. Branching into alt magic and farming
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) : Don't have picture anymore hdd fail but built a 150 block mage tower in server with 80 different lv's. (its had flowing lava and water everywhere)

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username:jacktheeternal
Why you want to join: Its get lonely building alone.
Suggestions:
Plugin Suggestions (optional): n/a
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Almost everything. Branching into alt magic and farming
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) : Don't have picture anymore hdd fail but built a 150 block mage tower in server with 80 different lv's. (its had flowing lava and water everywhere)
Accepted Welcome!

Yupj

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!
First I'd like to ask if gregtech is still on the server, as I am unable to find it in the additional mods zip (But it is in the configs folder) and it doesnt clearly state it in the post or your website). If it's not then please do let me know and don't bother adding me to the server. How ever if it is still enabled, I'd appriciate it if i was added to the whitelist.

Username: yupj
Age: 15 (Will turn 16 in 2 weeks,m 7th of April that is. Hopefully this is a good enough exception to make)
Why you want to join: Monster has been a dissapointment, until gregtech and some other mods get involved. The main reason it's dissapointing (Along with Unleashed), is because it's too easy. I like the challenge. Also I can not stand playing SSP. Now I do understand you have gregtech on easy mode(If it's still installed on the server), but I might be able to live with that. We'll see as things go.
Suggestions: Clearly state the mod list on the website and this forum post
Plugin Suggestions (optional): None
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?: Played it for some time. About 5-6 months. Most of the time was spent looking for a server to play on, and when I did find one it usually ended up ending/closing pretty soon.
Pictures of what you have made: Unfortunately, due to a computer crash, I no longer have any picutures of any of my creations.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!
First I'd like to ask if gregtech is still on the server, as I am unable to find it in the additional mods zip (But it is in the configs folder) and it doesnt clearly state it in the post or your website). If it's not then please do let me know and don't bother adding me to the server. How ever if it is still enabled, I'd appriciate it if i was added to the whitelist.

Username: yupj
Age: 15 (Will turn 16 in 2 weeks,m 7th of April that is. Hopefully this is a good enough exception to make)
Why you want to join: Monster has been a dissapointment, until gregtech and some other mods get involved. The main reason it's dissapointing (Along with Unleashed), is because it's too easy. I like the challenge. Also I can not stand playing SSP. Now I do understand you have gregtech on easy mode(If it's still installed on the server), but I might be able to live with that. We'll see as things go.
Suggestions: Clearly state the mod list on the website and this forum post
Plugin Suggestions (optional): None
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?: Played it for some time. About 5-6 months. Most of the time was spent looking for a server to play on, and when I did find one it usually ended up ending/closing pretty soon.
Pictures of what you have made: Unfortunately, due to a computer crash, I no longer have any picutures of any of my creations.

No it isn't currently on the server anymore when we switched to the release version of monster we figured it was more effort than it was worth due to the interaction between all the mods and gregtech it personally made my life a living hell in making sure that it didn't screw up other mods. I don't currently either think that our community would enjoy having it back and would likely lose people in the process which is not what im willing to do.

but it is something that can be up for discussion if our members feel that it would be a worthy addiction to our addon pack but as I said that would have to be discussed on our main forums with a poll maybe if you could do that if you like? As I am happy to add it if you can convince our community that it is worth it.

My self do enjoy the challenge that Gregtech brings but then I also understand of the issues that comes with installing that mod due to all the dodgy interaction between mods that it does.

Karl

Yupj

Jul 29, 2019
Perfect timing. Just got back from getting some noms. Thanks for the quick response though. I'll check back time to time, to see if there's been any changes to your pack :)

Have a nice day

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
I don't currently though think it is worth adding due to the massive amount of changes that the mod does and some of them are not good at all. It personally just makes it much harder for myself to maintain the server with it installed. Last time we installed it we did lose a few members due to that.

But I may be more open to the idea if the configs for gregtech can be maintained by someone else that way easing the load on myself.

Optibane

Jul 29, 2019
I don't currently though think it is worth adding due to the massive amount of changes that the mod does and some of them are not good at all. It personally just makes it much harder for myself to maintain the server with it installed. Last time we installed it we did lose a few members due to that.

But I may be more open to the idea if the configs for gregtech can be maintained by someone else that way easing the load on myself.

Agreed. Last time it didn't go well. I was in favour of adding gregtech at that time.

If we decide to revisit gregtech in the future, I would recommend we look at the configs that TPPI is using and base ours off of that for all the easy mode settings.

My second recommendation would be to disable unification entirely. Unification was by far the biggest problem last time because it breaks other mods, and needs to be micromanaged if it isn't disabled outright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Agreed. Last time it didn't go well. I was in favour of adding gregtech at that time.

If we decide to revisit gregtech in the future, I would recommend we look at the configs that TPPI is using and base ours off of that for all the easy mode settings.

My second recommendation would be to disable unification entirely. Unification was by far the biggest problem last time because it breaks other mods, and needs to be micromanaged if it isn't disabled outright.

Agreed it will not be added to the server.

Karl

K_O3_N

Jul 29, 2019
Username: K_O3_N
Why you want to join: I am looking for a mature server with nice people.
Suggestions:
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Played it for a month or so, but I also have experience with Monster because I played on a private server with friends.
Extra: I will probably start a village/town with a few friends.

_R11_

Jul 29, 2019
Username: _R11_
Why you want to join: This seems like one of the best servers overall that I've seen, I also like the additional mods that you're adding
Suggestions: Maybe you could mention the extra added mods in the forum post
Plugin Suggestions (optional): I don't have any that seem to be needed on a ftb server
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I haven't played ultimate (because gregtech :p) but I did play unleashed, DW20 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6, as well as tekkit for some time.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): Didn't take any screens on other (private) servers, sry

TGK Member Jeroen

Jul 29, 2019
Username:: drolzak7
Why you want to join: I like to play with other people and my friends are appyling to
Suggestions: none
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: i have played multipile packs so quite a lot

friedlizard

Jul 29, 2019
Username: friedlizard
Why you want to join: i want to play on a friendly server, with friends(they probably apply too). i saw you have an essentials plugin, and i quite like that.
Suggestions: maybe to make a porting system with mystcraft.
Plugin Suggestions (optional): none
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?: don't worry if you haven't much: i've played a lot of other modpacks, like direwolf, monster, horizons and RPGimmersion.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): i'm sorry, i don't normally make screenshots after my builds, but i'm usually a good builder. i sometimes make a village with my friends and me and another friend of mine are mostly the ones that are building extra (epic) things for fun.

i am a friendly gamer, i am very tolerate to other people and i hope they'll respect me. :)

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: K_O3_N
Why you want to join: I am looking for a mature server with nice people.
Suggestions:
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Played it for a month or so, but I also have experience with Monster because I played on a private server with friends.
Extra: I will probably start a village/town with a few friends.
Username: _R11_
Why you want to join: This seems like one of the best servers overall that I've seen, I also like the additional mods that you're adding
Suggestions: Maybe you could mention the extra added mods in the forum post
Plugin Suggestions (optional): I don't have any that seem to be needed on a ftb server
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I haven't played ultimate (because gregtech :p) but I did play unleashed, DW20 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6, as well as tekkit for some time.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): Didn't take any screens on other (private) servers, sry
Username:: drolzak7
Why you want to join: I like to play with other people and my friends are appyling to
Suggestions: none
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: i have played multipile packs so quite a lot
Username: friedlizard
Why you want to join: i want to play on a friendly server, with friends(they probably apply too). i saw you have an essentials plugin, and i quite like that.
Suggestions: maybe to make a porting system with mystcraft.
Plugin Suggestions (optional): none
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?: don't worry if you haven't much: i've played a lot of other modpacks, like direwolf, monster, horizons and RPGimmersion.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): i'm sorry, i don't normally make screenshots after my builds, but i'm usually a good builder. i sometimes make a village with my friends and me and another friend of mine are mostly the ones that are building extra (epic) things for fun.

i am a friendly gamer, i am very tolerate to other people and i hope they'll respect me. :)
Accepted all! Welcome to Aurora!

Optibane

Jul 29, 2019
I will look into that. I am not sure why this is happening seems like a weird bug.

Yeah, it's been 4am since April 1, which is why I initially thought it was an April fools joke on us :p

Also, unless you've changed it in the last couple of days, we still don't have lava permissions.