Whitelist Server Aurora 24/7 FTB [Monster 1.1.0] [ATG] [Whitelist] [Lockette] [Essentials] [Dynmap] [TS3] [16+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Server is open currently to our past members while to perform a few tests and making sure the server is stable.

Here is the new connection info
aurora247.servegame.com

Server is expected to go fully public later on tonight. As always will keep you all updated.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys

We ran into a few issues yesterday that delayed us from releasing the server to the public. I am currently working on getting a small addon pack ready once that's done we should be ready to release.

Expected release should be within the next few hours.

Scar

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone

Aurora 24/7 FTB is now public! Yes you heard right!

Extra mods and the configs for aurora can be found here with a read me on how to install.
Aurora Additional Mods + Configs: Download
As always if you run into a problem then feel free to ask myself on the forums or on Teamspeak for some help.

Server Ip: aurora247.servegame.com
Alternative server ip: 216.245.212.226
Teamspeak 3: eclypsis.no-ip.info
Website+Forums: http://auroraftb.enjin.com/forum

Enjoy your stay!

Cryo

Jul 29, 2019
Username: CryogenicCherub
Why you want to join: I want to play on a server without 12 year old greifing 'teams'.
Suggestions: Drop parties with items that don't give any gain to users; (Such as unbreaking enchanted sticks, or short stories) for players to collect.
Plugin Suggestions: NBTedit (Server-side Mod/Plugin thingy for admins to make epic mobs for events or just for SAG)
Experience: A good amount but I love learning. ^-^
Pic(s): I was commissioned to do this a while back.
a976c51426c055dbbc9ccb9ee2bab738.png

VODKARULEZ96

Jul 29, 2019
Username: VODKARULEZ96
Why you want to join: A friend told me that this was a very stable and friendly server! (CryogenicCherub)
Suggestions: Modular Powersuits would be awesome! (http://machinemuse.net/)
Plugin Suggestions: Porticuless is a good plugin but I'm not sure if its still being updated.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: 600+ Hours, I've been playing modpacks since the original Technic Singleplayer for 1.1
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made: None on hand right now. :C

Jakeuplink

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Jakeuplink
Why I want to Join: looking for a good community, with non-abusive staff and people who like to build and farm.
Suggestions: Just looking, I might have ideas later.
Pluggin suggestions: anti-grief
How much experience? I have run a few local FTB servers in the past, but mostly vanilla craft bukkit with a Dr. Who roleplay theme. My pc had stability issues hosting and playing ultimate, so I stuck with vanilla for a while.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: CryogenicCherub
Why you want to join: I want to play on a server without 12 year old greifing 'teams'.
Suggestions: Drop parties with items that don't give any gain to users; (Such as unbreaking enchanted sticks, or short stories) for players to collect.
Plugin Suggestions: NBTedit (Server-side Mod/Plugin thingy for admins to make epic mobs for events or just for SAG)
Experience: A good amount but I love learning. ^-^
Pic(s): I was commissioned to do this a while back.
a976c51426c055dbbc9ccb9ee2bab738.png
Username: VODKARULEZ96
Why you want to join: A friend told me that this was a very stable and friendly server! (CryogenicCherub)
Suggestions: Modular Powersuits would be awesome! (http://machinemuse.net/)
Plugin Suggestions: Porticuless is a good plugin but I'm not sure if its still being updated.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: 600+ Hours, I've been playing modpacks since the original Technic Singleplayer for 1.1
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made: None on hand right now. :C
Username: Jakeuplink
Why I want to Join: looking for a good community, with non-abusive staff and people who like to build and farm.
Suggestions: Just looking, I might have ideas later.
Pluggin suggestions: anti-grief
How much experience? I have run a few local FTB servers in the past, but mostly vanilla craft bukkit with a Dr. Who roleplay theme. My pc had stability issues hosting and playing ultimate, so I stuck with vanilla for a while.

Accepted!

Cryo

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a great time on the server, but we need more people to do trades with. ;-;
Anybody want to create like a business plan for trading goods?

Warvein

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Warvein
Why you want to join:Good Stable Server with good pop and decent admins
Suggestions: Keep Admin team small
Plugin Suggestions (optional) Carpenters Blocks - Awesome astetic addon
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Quite alot with AE

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Warvein
Why you want to join:Good Stable Server with good pop and decent admins
Suggestions: Keep Admin team small
Plugin Suggestions (optional) Carpenters Blocks - Awesome astetic addon
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Quite alot with AE
Accepted! Welcome to aurora!

David

Jul 29, 2019
Username: DavidDyran
Why you want to join: I'm searching for a nice server with friendly people. This one looks promising!
Suggestions: I didn't play on this server yet - So no.
Plugin Suggestions (optional) Same goes for here
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I played quite a lot in modded minecraft and played FTB since they stared this whole thing, but I don't know all the mods in Monster.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)
I don't usually take pictures of my builds =)

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: DavidDyran
Why you want to join: I'm searching for a nice server with friendly people. This one looks promising!
Suggestions: I didn't play on this server yet - So no.
Plugin Suggestions (optional) Same goes for here
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I played quite a lot in modded minecraft and played FTB since they stared this whole thing, but I don't know all the mods in Monster.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)
I don't usually take pictures of my builds =)

Welcome to aurora!

Whisper342

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Whisper342
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a fun community to chat and play with. Was running a small private server, but it wasn't on all the time and hardly anyone was ever on.
Suggestions: I can't suggest anything as I've yet to experience your server. However if I do fine something, I'll let a mod know.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I've got a moderate understanding and the ability to learn on my own.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) I really wish I'd taken pictures of the things I've made, but I generally don't. That said, nothing I'd feel like I MUST show the world. There are some very skilled builders out there.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a fun community to chat and play with. Was running a small private server, but it wasn't on all the time and hardly anyone was ever on.
Suggestions: I can't suggest anything as I've yet to experience your server. However if I do fine something, I'll let a mod know.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I've got a moderate understanding and the ability to learn on my own.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) I really wish I'd taken pictures of the things I've made, but I generally don't. That said, nothing I'd feel like I MUST show the world. There are some very skilled builders out there.
Accepted! Welcome to Aurora!

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Whisper did you manage to fix your issue last night after I left for bed?

Karl

LegendOfStuff

Jul 29, 2019
Username: LegendOfStuff
Why you want to join: I want to play with a group of mature guys and build a small or big community to play on and help others out
suggestions: from reading everything you guys look really good and i wouldnt change a thing keep up the good work
How much experiance do you have in Ultimate?, Dont worry if you have much: I have a good understanding and really want to learn about the reactor modpack and make a nuclear reactor other then that i know alot about ftb and will help if needed
Pictures of anything youve built?: i guess ive never really took pictures of anything until this point sorry
thanks- LegendOfStuff

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Server is currently having network issues that's to do with our host they are going to move our dedicated server over to a different network.

Message from them:
There was a network issue on our end that was affecting several racks. We can move your server to a different location, please specify a time and date when you would like this done.

Server will be down for a few hours tonight while they move us over.

Scar