Whitelist Server Aurora 24/7 FTB [Infinity] [Galacticraft] [LWC] [Essentials] [TS3] [20TPS]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CrystalScarlet

Jul 29, 2019
Here's my application. :)

Username: Okami_Shiranui
Why you want to join: I heard you had Pixelmon working with FTB, so I got really interested as both Pixelmon and FTB are among my favorite things to do on Minecraft.
Suggestions: N/A
Plugin suggestions: N/A
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have never played Ultimate. I usually only play with the Direwolf20 FTB modpack and I watch the guy play every day from the videos he posted on Youtube. I am very familiar with some of the mods in the pack as those are the ones I usually use the most.

Thanks for taking the time to review my application. =)
~CrystalScarlet

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Here's my application. :)

Username: Okami_Shiranui
Why you want to join: I heard you had Pixelmon working with FTB, so I got really interested as both Pixelmon and FTB are among my favorite things to do on Minecraft.
Suggestions: N/A
Plugin suggestions: N/A
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have never played Ultimate. I usually only play with the Direwolf20 FTB modpack and I watch the guy play every day from the videos he posted on Youtube. I am very familiar with some of the mods in the pack as those are the ones I usually use the most.

Thanks for taking the time to review my application. =)
~CrystalScarlet
Hello Happy christmas!

We did ahve Pixelmon running in the very early stages of our pack but we decided to remove it as it was far to intrusive to others with its Horrible ui that you could not hide so i did not want to force it on our members.

I have gone and white listed you in the meantime

Karl

CrystalScarlet

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Happy christmas!

We did ahve Pixelmon running in the very early stages of our pack but we decided to remove it as it was far to intrusive to others with its Horrible ui that you could not hide so i did not want to force it on our members.

I have gone and white listed you in the meantime

Karl

Yay thanks! I will join soon. ^^

~CrystalScarlet

BuAzZz

Jul 29, 2019
Username: sineddw
Why you want to join: to play the new and old modpack
Suggestions: none
Plugin Suggestions (optional) none
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: a lot i know all mods
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) i don;t keep picks with my builds.

Tianran

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Tianran
Why you want to join: Looking for a stable sever for me and my friend.
Suggestions: how can I make one without knowing you guys and the server first?
Plugin Suggestions (optional) a couple come to mind that would greatly help my base layout but i understand building the pack of my(and everyone else's) dream is the job of FTB team not yours
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much:
Almost a fusion reaction in ultimate, a fully functional one in Monster, I call it "above average" level.
But i do make mistakes like overestimating the efficiency of transformer code and built a wall of it to transform fusion energy.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)
2012-04-19_172452.png

made this ages ago. I made a replica with micro blocked iron blocks(mostly), gregtech solar panels(yeah, quarried for 1 month+) and other varies tech blocks(all blocks legitimate) back in Monster(with gregtech), a pity that server was closed before I took a picture

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: prudno
Why you want to join: I got excited checking modpacks today since I haven't played in a while. I started playing modded MC on ultimate and this pack makes me want to play again. I haven't played in a while, the last pack I played was Monster.
Plugin suggestions: none
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I played it for about a year and managed endgame in all the major mods of the pack, incl. GT of course. I also have experience in post-1.47 GT with unhinged.
Username: sineddw
Why you want to join: to play the new and old modpack
Plugin Suggestions (optional) none
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: a lot i know all mods
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) i don;t keep picks with my builds.
Username: Tianran
Why you want to join: Looking for a stable sever for me and my friend.
Suggestions: how can I make one without knowing you guys and the server first?
Plugin Suggestions (optional) a couple come to mind that would greatly help my base layout but i understand building the pack of my(and everyone else's) dream is the job of FTB team not yours
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much:
Almost a fusion reaction in ultimate, a fully functional one in Monster, I call it "above average" level.
But i do make mistakes like overestimating the efficiency of transformer code and built a wall of it to transform fusion energy.
2012-04-19_172452.png

made this ages ago. I made a replica with micro blocked iron blocks(mostly), gregtech solar panels(yeah, quarried for 1 month+) and other varies tech blocks(all blocks legitimate) back in Monster(with gregtech), a pity that server was closed before I took a picture
Accepted all. Welcome to Aurora!

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all.

We have just recently updated a few of our mods the new link can be found here.
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6qA0eLioEJebDJEUlItYm1sR1U&export=download
Also i want to wish everyone a very happy christmas and new years!

As most of you know that i will be gone for 2 weeks as i am flying out to spain to visit my mother for the new years. I shall still be on the server now and again and still people will be able to contact me if need be. just won't be on the server every single day bu ti will log in and such to rank people up or to sort out issues.

If you do need to contact me urgently then please do add me on skype: Scarface20022

Karl

arcaru

Jul 29, 2019
Here is my application
Username:Arcaru
Why you want to join: I used to play on the ultiamte pack some time ago and now i am looking for a stable server with a friendly community.
Suggestions: I need additional data in order to answer this
Plugin Suggestions (optional): Same as above
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I would say above average with Thaumcraft as my favorite mod.

CometWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Username: CometWolf
Why you want to join: I play Minecraft in an on-again, off-again cycle. Right now im looking to get back into it, so i need a new server to play on.
Suggestions: None
Plugin Suggestions (optional): None
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?: Waaaay too much...
derp_zpsd0ae1307.png

I abhor manual labour, so i have my turtles build everything for me. Last time i played i drew up this structure on my CC computer and had a turtle build it. The structure in and of itself isn't anything special, but the fact that i didn't place a single block is :p

Also i noticed you're checking up on bans, so i figured i should get mine outta the way.
http://mcbouncer.com/u/d45ad6e1791e4f3880f93dff12cb2584/bansFor
As you can tell by the one marked "ban evasion", my account was hacked.

mti_

Jul 29, 2019
Username: mti_
Why you want to join: Out of all the modpacks I have played over the years I think I put most time into Ultimate. It is good to see a pack that does not simply aim for adding as many mods as possible and yet does not go full hard-core with balance decisions. I am currently running my own little MC server for a group of friends but I will not reset the world until the next major FTB pack comes out (is it InFlux?). I am looking for a decently active community that plays a desirable modpack and Aurora seems to be just that. The reason I have chosen this very community is simply because I was a massive fan of Freelancer back in the day and I think the type of people that stick with an outdated game for the love of it are the sort of people I want to spend time with.
Suggestions: I have only been on very briefly w/o whitelist to take a look around. My only suggestion right now is to whitelist me ;)
Plugin Suggestions (optional)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: More than any other pack. Easily 1000s of hours on modded MC; many hundret of them on Ultimate.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) I am not one to screencap much as I am more the tech guy putting machines into the nice Chisel and Carpenter houses my more artistically gifted mates build. The only screen I have are opis debug.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: mti_
Why you want to join: Out of all the modpacks I have played over the years I think I put most time into Ultimate. It is good to see a pack that does not simply aim for adding as many mods as possible and yet does not go full hard-core with balance decisions. I am currently running my own little MC server for a group of friends but I will not reset the world until the next major FTB pack comes out (is it InFlux?). I am looking for a decently active community that plays a desirable modpack and Aurora seems to be just that. The reason I have chosen this very community is simply because I was a massive fan of Freelancer back in the day and I think the type of people that stick with an outdated game for the love of it are the sort of people I want to spend time with.
Suggestions: I have only been on very briefly w/o whitelist to take a look around. My only suggestion right now is to whitelist me ;)
Plugin Suggestions (optional)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: More than any other pack. Easily 1000s of hours on modded MC; many hundret of them on Ultimate.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) I am not one to screencap much as I am more the tech guy putting machines into the nice Chisel and Carpenter houses my more artistically gifted mates build. The only screen I have are opis debug.
Lovely app love the amount of infomatation you included. This is what i tend to like in apps! Welcome to Aurora Accepted!

Username: CometWolf
Why you want to join: I play Minecraft in an on-again, off-again cycle. Right now im looking to get back into it, so i need a new server to play on.
Suggestions: None
Plugin Suggestions (optional): None
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?: Waaaay too much...
I saw the ban but i will take the chance that its a one off that your account got hacked. COnsidering both the bans are over 3 years old then ill take that chance this time on you. Welcome to Aurora!

Here is my application
Username:Arcaru
Why you want to join: I used to play on the ultiamte pack some time ago and now i am looking for a stable server with a friendly community.
Suggestions: I need additional data in order to answer this
Plugin Suggestions (optional): Same as above
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I would say above average with Thaumcraft as my favorite mod.

Accepted Welcome to Aurora!

peden22

Jul 29, 2019
Username: russvan
Why you want to join: for take fun whit friends
Suggestions: nope
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: i don't have to much experience in Ultimate but i have friends to learn me so ...

Muphet

Jul 29, 2019
Username: muphet (no capital letters)
Why you want to join: I am currently looking for stable FTB Resurrection server where I can play with couple of friends. I was spectating this thread since beginning (i posted like first or second message after if you need proof). Today, sadly, my single player old world got rekt, anyway it was kinda boring when i could always cheat stuff in..
Suggestions: Can't really say anything without playing first..
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?: Master Tier (as i started saying this today, i feel awkward if thats not a thing lol). After playing Kirara for so long it just feel that way.

Most of the pictures i've been doing was for 'wiki' styled threads on different forums, although I can say for sure that I can build neat things! It takes ages but still :D

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: muphet (no capital letters)
Why you want to join: I am currently looking for stable FTB Resurrection server where I can play with couple of friends. I was spectating this thread since beginning (i posted like first or second message after if you need proof). Today, sadly, my single player old world got rekt, anyway it was kinda boring when i could always cheat stuff in..
Suggestions: Can't really say anything without playing first..
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?: Master Tier (as i started saying this today, i feel awkward if thats not a thing lol). After playing Kirara for so long it just feel that way.

Most of the pictures i've been doing was for 'wiki' styled threads on different forums, although I can say for sure that I can build neat things! It takes ages but still :D
Accepted Welcome to Aurora!
Username: russvan
Why you want to join: for take fun whit friends
Suggestions: nope
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: i don't have to much experience in Ultimate but i have friends to learn me so ...
Accepted Welcome toaurora!

Scar

eningly

Jul 29, 2019
Username: eningly
Why you want to join: it seems a nice server with a few more mods than normal and this pack doesend crash on me like direwolf 20 that helps
Suggestions: i have none yet i need to look into that
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: with the mods i have expirence with all of them i am working on ae2 for a super drive setup and reading it out with computercraft
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): non at the moment