Whitelist Server Aurora 24/7 FTB [Infinity] [Galacticraft] [LWC] [Essentials] [TS3] [20TPS]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

efr44738

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Tarzan1376
Why you want to join:I was a beta tester and I wanna play again on a private server to be secure.
Suggestions: showcase bronze age and electric age and ect?
Plugin Suggestions (optional)Nope.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much:first modpack ever exactly favorite so far, thats why I applied and became a beta tester for this modpack. :D
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) there in the old world :'(
Buy this man a root beer! I like the showcase idea for people like me who have no idea where to start.

Paradox299

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Paradox299
Why you want to join: I loved playing on the ultimate pack, it was my favorite, but it wasn't able to be kept up to date. When I saw the resurrection pack was based on ultimate I wanted to find a server with with little to no bans, and whitelisted. I want to play a whitelist server so I don't have to worry about being greifed. I want to play on a server because playing a single player world is boring, there's no one to talk to, and its fun to show off your creations and machines.
Suggestions: Allow floating structures, I would like to live on a floating island
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? A lot . Ultimate was the only modpack I spent a really long time in, my friend and I ran a server the two of us for probably four months. We basically got to the end game stuff and stopped the server.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): I don't have the world anymore. *sad face*

masterz3992

Jul 29, 2019
Username: masterz3992
Why you want to join: The last community I was apart of could no longer support itself, I hope to find a new community to call home.
Suggestions: I dont have any.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? Not much at all

CsX24

Jul 29, 2019
Username: CsX_Daniel
Why you want to join: I love to play on server communities like this one, have fun with my friends and enjoy playing GregTech and the rest of the mods.
Suggestions: I don't have any suggestions.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? 5 or 6 months.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): I lost screenshots withy my because i had problems with my pc in the past.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: masterz3992
Why you want to join: The last community I was apart of could no longer support itself, I hope to find a new community to call home.
Suggestions: I dont have any.
Username: Paradox299
Why you want to join: I loved playing on the ultimate pack, it was my favorite, but it wasn't able to be kept up to date. When I saw the resurrection pack was based on ultimate I wanted to find a server with with little to no bans, and whitelisted. I want to play a whitelist server so I don't have to worry about being greifed. I want to play on a server because playing a single player world is boring, there's no one to talk to, and its fun to show off your creations and machines.
Suggestions: Allow floating structures, I would like to live on a floating island
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? A lot . Ultimate was the only modpack I spent a really long time in, my friend and I ran a server the two of us for probably four months. We basically got to the end game stuff and stopped the server.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): I don't have the world anymore. *sad face*

Both accepted! Welcome to Aurora!

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: CsX_Daniel
Why you want to join: I love to play on server communities like this one, have fun with my friends and enjoy playing GregTech and the rest of the mods.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? 5 or 6 months.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): I lost screenshots withy my because i had problems with my pc in the past.
Accepted Welcome to Aurora!

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Buy this man a root beer! I like the showcase idea for people like me who have no idea where to start.
It surely would have to be a root boot he's too young for any other beer/lager! haha

Now the problem i see with this idea is that not alot of us are that well into Gregtech to be able to put something like this up. This may have to be a later addition to the server once we know more about the mod in order to create something like this.

Karl

Scutariu95

Jul 29, 2019
Username: iamcoolguy12
Why you want to join: I like to play modpacks news with my friends for fun.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: iamcoolguy12
Why you want to join: I like to play modpacks news with my friends for fun.

Bimmeh

Jul 29, 2019
Username: bimmehtehwizard
Why you want to join: Loved GregTech so much I quit FTB when it was removed from the newer mod packs. Excited that it's back!
Suggestions: Maybe a community contest to make a certain system more efficient/only using certain items/etc. just for funzies every once in a while.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? Exclusively played the Ultimate pack in my free time for about 3 or 4 months

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: bimmehtehwizard
Why you want to join: Loved GregTech so much I quit FTB when it was removed from the newer mod packs. Excited that it's back!
Suggestions: Maybe a community contest to make a certain system more efficient/only using certain items/etc. just for funzies every once in a while.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? Exclusively played the Ultimate pack in my free time for about 3 or 4 months

Angryelmo99

Jul 29, 2019
Username: CreeperStrangler
Why you want to join: I have been looking for a good whitelisted server to play on.
Suggestions: None that I can think of.
Plugin Suggestions (optional): Nope
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have played on Ultimate for about a year and I know the general concepts.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) none

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: CreeperStrangler
Why you want to join: I have been looking for a good whitelisted server to play on.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have played on Ultimate for about a year and I know the general concepts.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) none

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
We had a server outrage earlier on but that has all been fixed and server's running perfectly again. If anyone comes across any issues please do let me know.

Karl

RazorTex

Jul 29, 2019
Username:RazoTexor
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) ...

Call_Meh_Kizza

Jul 29, 2019
Username: KingKizzaXZ1567

Why you want to join: I want to join because I enjoyed the old ultimate pack and I would like to have a good time with some other people (possibly skype!) and not worry about griefing

Suggestions: Possibly some minigames? I imagine there would be many possiblities with mods!

How much experience do you have in ultimate?: A few months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username:RazoTexor
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) ...
Username: KingKizzaXZ1567

Why you want to join: I want to join because I enjoyed the old ultimate pack and I would like to have a good time with some other people (possibly skype!) and not worry about griefing

Suggestions: Possibly some minigames? I imagine there would be many possiblities with mods!

How much experience do you have in ultimate?: A few months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk