Ask a stupid question...

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Because you keep sending messages from your boobs.

Why do all opposite magnetic poles attract and all same magnetic poles repel?

Reactions: goreae

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
Because opposites are different, and most animals aren't in love with themselves

Why is there a tree over my mc house?

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Because they're colorblind, and they think that your favorite mods are REDpower, CraftCraft, FORESTry , and THERMAL expansion.

Why does white chocorate exist?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Not because this is a game about asking questions. Oh no. That's too simple and obvious. They ask questions because every post someone has a random question to ask that is not at all on topic for whatever reason.

Why don't you have a duck avatar if you like ducks so much?

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
They don't know the difference between a fox and a wolf in a picture

Why don't people see that I am a photo negative dragon?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
hm... maybe because it's white on freaking white so people can just see a blob of white, blue, and maybe(?) yellow.

Why don't you get a different backdrop?

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
Because I do (the Real Reason is that it is supposed to be like that, the red in redpower is red, because that is redpower's collor; the build in buildcraft is orange with a line because, orange is buildcraft's collor and that looks more buildy and structurey; the rail in railcraft is crossed out and underlined to be like a rail line, the forest in forestry is green because forests are green; the thermal in thermal expansions is red and blue because thermal expansion dealed with lava and water, hot and cold; and the rock combines them all.)

Why do people not get my sig?

Reactions: PeggleFrank