Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Tauro

Jul 29, 2019
Try placing a BC/OB tank next to it?

Problem is you have total of 5 sides to connect things into, 3 of them are upgrades so you remain with 2 from which you have to pump energy in, liquids out and items out and tesseract can't help.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Problem is you have total of 5 sides to connect things into, 3 of them are upgrades so you remain with 2 from which you have to pump energy in, liquids out and items out and tesseract can't help.
Use tesseracts then?
Or if you have EnderIO have power in and items out on one line, and a tank on the other

mcalpha

Jul 29, 2019
Well, then a tesseract / dim. transceiver is the best option, they should act as valid item/liquid inventories.

D3athwish87

Jul 29, 2019
I have yet another question... =/ It's about AE 2 this time around. I basically copied the setup for crystal growth automation from "http://imgur.com/a/NhLB9". For some reason, the seeds aren't going to their destination. I tested it, and I couldn't even get the seeds to go into a separate inventory from the AE system( i did interface to chest, didn't work). The confusion is real.

efr44738

Jul 29, 2019
Why do tesseracts not help? Also, something that would be interesting to test is if the thaumcraft long range block (drawing a blank on the name) would be able to interface with the ender quarry and if the upgrades would work that way.

efr44738

Jul 29, 2019
Question: Will removal of all blocks below surface of modded map help performance?
If i check MCedit i can see that even that i never visited underground there is a lot already generated. Not everything but like many, many small areas. In combination with shaders i guess it can help a lot not to render whole chunks including hidden underground caves. Am i wrong here?
If it's not for survival why not generate a flat world with only 1 or 2 layers

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Why do tesseracts not help? Also, something that would be interesting to test is if the thaumcraft long range block (drawing a blank on the name) would be able to interface with the ender quarry and if the upgrades would work that way.
The block I think you're thinking of is the Transvector Interface from Thaumic Tinkerer. It was designed to solve exactly this sort of problem- when you need to interact with more faces than a block has.

However, EnterIO conduits or a Tesseract could be a more compact solution.

efr44738

Jul 29, 2019
The block I think you're thinking of is the Transvector Interface from Thaumic Tinkerer. It was designed to solve exactly this sort of problem- when you need to interact with more faces than a block has.

However, EnterIO conduits or a Tesseract could be a more compact solution.
That block. I was morely wondering if you could use the transvector interface to connect the upgrades to the quarry

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Any ideas how I could build a Funky Locomotion frame quarry? Without Thermal Expansion Item Ducts (which I think aren't released for 1.7.x yet) I can't think of a way to get the items out of a wall of Block Breakers whilst still being able to attach frame covers to them. I can't think of anything that is a) a multipart, b) an inventory, and c) doesn't occupy the entire back face of the BB (so no Extra Utilities pipe thingies)

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Retreival nodes should work, if you want to avoid covering the back face of the breakers. You'd only need one on the inventory you depositing in (or tesseract). And a row of just normal transfer pipes along the breakers.

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
I saw that my crash log from Thursday has seven views (at this time) yet no response. Does no one know what it could be about?

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Any ideas how I could build a Funky Locomotion frame quarry? Without Thermal Expansion Item Ducts (which I think aren't released for 1.7.x yet) I can't think of a way to get the items out of a wall of Block Breakers whilst still being able to attach frame covers to them. I can't think of anything that is a) a multipart, b) an inventory, and c) doesn't occupy the entire back face of the BB (so no Extra Utilities pipe thingies)
AE import buses should work, but then again you could directly use annihilation planes.
By the way I think the new Cofh pipes won't have FMP support